Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 am
*busts in the room* wha happened? *see the blood near leon that is cured in the back* we need to get him to the healing chambers in case he diea *puts knife away and open a portal to the chambers*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:07 am
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen
Yuki gasps and takes out the bullet and places her hand over the wound. Please dont die on me! she thinks while crying. Yuki concentrates on her healing powers and the wound slowly heals. Yuki concentrates harder and it heals faster and it closes and I set him down on the bed then I focus on the wound in his chest. I heal that one under a second and teardrops fall onto his chest and I lay my head down and sob.

Leon just gasps and wake up." Yuki I love...you." then Itari runs through the door and sees Leon and Yuki. She puts Leon on his back and puts yuki behind his body "you make sure he doesnt fall off."

(oh yeah she's in wolf form.)  

MickeyTenshi

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:08 am
notingles
*busts in the room* wha happened? *see the blood near leon that is cured in the back* we need to get him to the healing chambers in case he diea *puts knife away and open a portal to the chambers*

Itari runs through the portal with Yuki and Leon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:09 am
(forget my last post and feign i just saw the blood)*looks around and see wolf footprints* "i guess he is safe..."*rush back to class*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:10 am
*climbs up in the highest point of the tree* smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:11 am
Kaia knows wats going on but htinks its best to just stay put. "kaia?" lucily looks at her brother. "where did edward go?" SHe starts to get up to follow him but kaia holds back his sister. "No lucily. Its best to stay here." lucily complains, "but i heard a gun shot" kaia shakes his head and pushes her downa nd she grumbles in protest.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

MickeyTenshi

II Purple_Cura II

Then Itari with a bloody Leon and a sobbing Yuki runs past the tree heading for the healing chambers.  
" I lov-love you too Leon" she sobs and carries him through the portal and I grab a wrap for wrapping it around his chest. I hold Leons hand. I love you and I wish I hadnt caused this for you honey , Yuki thinks to Leon. After we set Leon on a table top I remove his shirt and concentrate on healing and I place my hand on his chest and think Dont die on me... Please dont... she thinks.  

ViniCullen

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:12 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
Kaia knows wats going on but htinks its best to just stay put. "kaia?" lucily looks at her brother. "where did edward go?" SHe starts to get up to follow him but kaia holds back his sister. "No lucily. Its best to stay here." lucily complains, "but i heard a gun shot" kaia shakes his head and pushes her downa nd she grumbles in protest.

Then outside Itari is running with a sobbing Yuki and A bleeding Leon on her back in wolf form  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:13 am
ViniCullen
" I lov-love you too Leon" she sobs and carries him through the portal and I grab a wrap for wrapping it around his chest. I hold Leons hand. I love you and I wish I hadnt caused this for you honey , Yuki thinks to Leon. After we set Leon on a table top I remove his shirt and concentrate on healing and I place my hand on his chest and think Dont die on me... Please dont... she thinks.

Through Telepathy: I'm stronger than that...Yuki.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:14 am
*gets back to class* "leon was wounded but he will survive..." i hope you can grab the weapon over your desk and go to the range..." *goes in the room*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:14 am
Lucily looks outside and sees it she starts to run out the door but kaia using his speedy power grabs her and tells her to sit back down. "But kaia! its leon!" She complains tears threatneing to escape her beautiful aburn eyes. "Lucily.." he shakes his head and lets her go sighing. She dashes after them.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:15 am
MickeyTenshi
ViniCullen

Through Telepathy: I'm stronger than that...Yuki.

Itari then changes back to human form and merges her healing power with Yuki's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:16 am
Im so stupid for doing this to you... I wish I told you this sooner but... Your the one I want... Yuki thinks back to Leon and I teleport the 3 of us to the healing chanbers and I get busy on healing the love of her life again. You've lost alot of blood... This might sound crazy but.... Im a vampire.....  

ViniCullen

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:18 am
MickeyTenshi
II Purple_Cura II

Then Itari with a bloody Leon and a sobbing Yuki runs past the tree heading for the healing chambers.
Aruki thinks **ohh S**t** sees bloody leon * jumps down from the highest point in the the tree almost falls on his face*whoa! *runs to the healing chamber and asked everybody wut happend?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games