Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“We can talk again!” she said excitedly. “You can tell me stories!” Tony watched with an arched brow before smirking when Loki caught his eye. After a moment Kalani let go of Loki and moved back to her seat as Steve began to bring the food out and the normal noise of dinner filled the room, though more people were talking to Loki now that they could understand him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when Kalani was excited that they could talk again. When she continued to say that he could tell her stories again he felt a bit of guilt and a bit of hope, that maybe he hadn't lost her to Thor after all. He looked towards Tony then and saw the man smirk which made Loki thank that Tony had known his thoughts all along. Looking back to Kalani when she released him, he smiled and nodded at her agreeing that he could indeed tell her stories once more. As everyone settled back to normal Loki relaxed in his seat and smiled as he was drawn into different conversations. Suddenly he didn't feel like an outsider among the group now.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Everyone included Loki when they could, just like before he had left. Not being able to easily communicate really had been a large part of the distance between everyone. The only one that didn’t talk to Loki much was Bruce, who still seemed uncomfortable from the disaster at lunch. And Fenrir, who had been quieter and more attentive of Loki, sensing his discomfort, was a bit brighter, talking and being silly like he used to. Tony was distracted though, missing portions of conversations and not keep on topic, but that wasn’t overly unusual for him, he usually did things like that when he was busy thinking of experiments and projects.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt quite relieved by the whole atmosphere during dinner and the fact that he was being included in conversations. He did notice that Bruce did not speak to him much, he knew it had to be from their conversation at lunch. Loki resolved himself to speak with bruce once dinner had been done. He also noticed Tony's distracted demeanor but assumed it was because he was thinking of whatever he had been playing with in the lab. Finally when dinner had finished Loki stood and moved to bruce. "Bruce, I am sorry. I have been exhausted and stressed lately and I took it out on you. I'm sorry, I never should have done it and I ask your forgiveness." Loki stated softly feeling more guilty now that he was facing the man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was a little surprised when Loki suddenly came up to him after dinner. He watched the god closely, unsure of what he wanted, but before he could ask, Loki was apologizing. The god’s obvious distress had Bruce smiling though, placing a hand on the god’s shoulder carefully. “It’s okay Loki, really. It is partially my fault. I was pushing something you clearly were uncomfortable with.” He said gently. “And I’m not upset with you, honestly, I just didn’t know if you were still upset with me.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Bruce when the man placed a hand on his shoulder and discovered the man smiling. When Bruce spoke telling him It was okay and that he had been pushing the god with something he had been uncomfortable about loki shook his head. "I still never should have handled as I did. My mother with have scolded me had she seen me. I was raised better than that.” Loki argued. When Bruce said that he hadn't been sure if Loki was still upset with him loki shook his head again. "I was never upset with you Bruce just everything that was going on." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Loki, unable to hold back a quiet laugh at the idea of Frigga scolding him. Frigga had certainly made it clear that she wasn’t above setting both of her sons straight. “That’s a relief.” He joked. “But you’re apology is accepted Loki. You don’t’ have to worry about it anymore.” He assured the man. “How does it feel to be speaking English again? Do you think it’s due to your nap?”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight smile at Bruce's quiet laugh. He didn't hold it against the man he was sure the thought of his mothere scolding him at this age was a silly one but it was true. He gave a slight chuckle himself when Bruce told him it was a relief. Hearing that his apology was accepted had Loki relaxing. "Thank you." Loki thanked. He never did like it when bruce was upset with him, the man was his first friend and ally besides Tony. At the question of his returned ability of the Allspeak he smiled. "It is wonderful, to be completely understood once more is such a relief. I do not know if it was the nap but I would assume so. Well at least the second one I took. I think I slept more deeply. I have bits of magic back and with that came the allspeak." Loki responded.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled as Loki told him it was a relief to be communicating again. He could imagine Loki’s excitement. For someone who usually had a fair amount to say on any given topic, it had to be nice. “Perhaps that should be a long term project you work on, maybe even with Fenrir’s help. Creating a dictionary of sorts for Asgardian. I’m sure many people would love to learn how to read and write Asgardian at the very least.” Bruce offered. “Who knows, make a good enough one, you could sell it and make your own little fortune.” He added. It was a source of amusement and joking among the Avengers, who had money and who was living off of Tony, though the genius hardly minded.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki cocked his head at the idea of translating Asgardian as a long term project. He liked the thought of the idea and he was sure Fenrir would be helpful. Children always had a way of looking at things differently and more simply. Loki had become quite wordy as he grew, Fenrir would help him simplify it. "Truly you think Midgard would like to learn Asgardian?" Loki questioned. He knew the translation might be helpful to the Avengers but the rest of midgard. It was a strange thought to have midgard speaking as his home world, he was quickly thinking of leaving certain words out. The words that had hurt him growing up and sometimes even now. Looking back to bruce when he said that he might be able to sell it and make his own little fortune. It struck a cord with Loki who felt like he was relying too much on Tony especially when he didn't deserve it still. "I like that, perhaps after everything is settled a bit more I can finish it quickly." Loki stated thoughtfully.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:34 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Oh I know people will want to learn. There are people whose only goal in life is to become fluent in as many languages as possible. They’d jump on the chance to try any alien language. Not to mention with Frigga wanting to attempt to open relations with Earth, leaders will want to learn and translators will need to be trained.” Bruce explained. People were fascinated with Asgard, the only alien planet that they knew of that had good relations with Earth. When Loki said he liked the idea, Bruce grinned, but shook his head. “Don’t rush it too much. Language guides can be complex. But it would be a good task for you to work on later in your pregnancy, doesn’t require much physical effort.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce assured him that people would indeed want to learn Asgardian. He didn't understand those that wanted to be fluent in every language but he had the Allspeak which allowed him such things. He did understand the need for wanting to be able to speak their language to have relations with Asgard. It would seem like Midgard actually wanted such things if they were to learn Asgardian. He nodded again when Bruce told him not to rush working on it. "I don't have enough time to work on everything else I must do. I do not think I will have time for a language guide until later anyway." Loki stated shaking his head. There was still too much for him to do even if he had cleared up his language barrier.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded. “Whenever you feel like it.” He assured Loki. “And….um…..how are things going with Tony?” he asked cautiously. Tony had disappeared promptly after dinner to get a few more hours in the lab, but he had been fairly attentive to Loki before and all day from what he’d seen.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded to Bruce's assurance. He would get to the translation when he had time it wasn't like Thor was going to beat him to it. When bruce asked him how things were going with tony he thought for a moment. "I think better but I caused so much damage it is hard to tell. We talked about things for the children, but sometimes I feel like that is all we talk about. He says he wants me and that he needs time though, I will give it to him. It's just hard when I want to be so close." Loki stated looking to the door Tony had left through back to the lab.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened intently to Loki’s worries and sighed. There was truth in what Loki said. There was damage that had to be handled and healed, and with this type of thing, one couldn’t rush it. “Well Tony isn’t particularly skilled with handling this type of stuff as you know.” He mumbled. Tony didn’t talk about stuff in general, and either screwed up or ended up uncomfortable when he did try talking. “But I think him reaching out about the babies is an effort on his part. He knew you’re fear surrounding his desire and involvement in the children was a large part of why you left. He could be focusing on the babies in an effort to make you happy…and reassure himself that he can be a father.” Bruce offered. He was silent for a moment, cleaning his glasses as he thought. “Maybe you should make an effort to reach out though. Kiss him, hug him, both of you communicate better through touch I think. He may not be completely sure of what you are or aren’t wanting.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games