Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:42 pm
KaosAngel012
Shadens_inferno
KaosAngel012
*Gets the strange feeling that they're being watched*..........
don't worry it's just Marka he's watching because i just beat his other side (Ragnos) up so now I can beat up him and he's afraid anyways I'm sry i startled you!

Looks at him and smiles, "It's ok... dont worry, I've always been a bit jumpy..." looks at Marka. "OH... so he hates you now?"

User Image <---(That's how Tomoyo looks like btw, just with darker skin)

"well......a new soul for ragnos to collect"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:43 pm
*does a wind shiled to protect herself from the flames* I'll take that as a yes....  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:47 pm
Looks at him with big eyes "S-s-s-soul!!!?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:48 pm
*a gutair played in the flames*  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:49 pm
The-Dark-Rider

Ear twitches at the sound of the guitar. Looks around. "What the heck are you!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:50 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Ear twitches at the sound of the guitar. Looks around. "What the heck are you!?"

the flames took form of a person with a robotic arm  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Is backing away slowly in fear and shock, not knowing what could defeat such thing. Takes out her simple Kata and aims it at him protectively.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Is backing away slowly in fear and shock, not knowing what could defeat such thing. Takes out her simple Kata and aims it at him protectively.

he bends the blade  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:59 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bends the blade

Looks at her bended blade with big eyes. "Oh no... " Backing away softly. Uses her power to control wind, to create some waves to push him away and far away from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:02 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bends the blade

Looks at her bended blade with big eyes. "Oh no... " Backing away softly. Uses her power to control wind, to create some waves to push him away and far away from her.

he dosent get effected and said "im not evil.....unless you try to kill me"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:05 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bends the blade

"Y-You're not...? I haven't tried to kill you..." is still very afraid of him "but... weren't you going to take my soul away....?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:09 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bends the blade

"Y-You're not...? I haven't tried to kill you..." is still very afraid of him "but... weren't you going to take my soul away....?"

he chuckles and said "were did you get that"  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bends the blade

Looks at him with a confused look on her face, "But didnt you say... why did you.. the fire.. and the guitar... and the robotic arm.. and.. and.... grah! I'm confused..." smiles a bit embarassed "well... erm.... I'm Tomoyo, Nice to meet you..."..... "are you sure you're not after my soul?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:13 pm
she walked up to them "hey" she said and leaned against a tree  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:14 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bends the blade

Looks at him with a confused look on her face, "But didnt you say... why did you.. the fire.. and the guitar... and the robotic arm.. and.. and.... grah! I'm confused..." smiles a bit embarassed "well... erm.... I'm Tomoyo, Nice to meet you..."..... "are you sure you're not after my soul?"

"the only soul im after is markas....and my name is ragnos...the good side of him that is"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games