Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:07 pm

LilKitty115
So many bad things going on! gonk The last few pages have made me go a little misty...

Shoki: I'm not sure whether or not you'll get this, but I wish you the best of luck and hope whatever happens, you'll be safe. I really wish I could help you more, but all I can do is send positive energy in your direction and pray for your health and safety.

Shinigami: The sun will rise again. It's comforting to know that you're doing your best to seek help despite financial obstacles. If you ever need to talk, we're always here and I'm almost always on AIM.

Pantamime: You should not feel guilty for following your brother's wishes. I'm actually trying to do the same for a professor on campus who's a friend and has breast cancer. She didn't want any of the students on campus to know or worry about her condition (as far as I know, she's doing fine with chemo, but is not mentally ready for visitors), so when someone asks me where she is, I tell them she's taking a break. Unfortunately, one of the faculty members has been telling students that she has cancer and thus destroying what she wanted. Mephi is lucky to have a brother like you. Give him my best wishes and know that everyone is standing behind you two.

thanks, but.. *Sweat* I'm his twin sister, not brother.. I'll let him know that you send your best.*nod*

EDIT: Just noticed something.. o.o 6000th post.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:29 pm

Meph!stopheles
Well, I might as well get this over with..

As some of you may know, I am not Mephi. I'm Cobra (A.K.A. Pantimime) standing in for him. Before you all have a fit and go nuts, let me explain myself first.

Mephi asked me to do this, because he's dying. His heart condition (which he's had since he was born) has flared up and he's been in and out of the hospital for months. There have been times that he's been strong enough to be here, and talk for a bit, but he has to really push himself to even get out of bed, because he's so weakened.

I don't even fully understand Mephi's reasons for having me stand in for him, but he said that it was to keep you all from worrying too much about him. He didn't tell me what I was to do if he actually died, but now I know that I can't keep pretending he's here.. especially if that happened. So.. There you have it.

*Cries* this sucks, my twin brother is dying and I have to tell all his friends that I've been lying to them for months. I'll understand if you all don't want to speak to me anymore, hell even I don't want to speak to me anymore.. but now you know and maybe my concience can get a little rest..
Oh wow, and I thought I was just imagining the personality shift or something. Man that's horrible. Silly Mephy, how are we suppose to send get well wishes if we don't know he's sick. I really hope he makes it. Man I don't even know what to say.

Krissim Klaw

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:36 pm

Krissim Klaw
Meph!stopheles
Well, I might as well get this over with..

As some of you may know, I am not Mephi. I'm Cobra (A.K.A. Pantimime) standing in for him. Before you all have a fit and go nuts, let me explain myself first.

Mephi asked me to do this, because he's dying. His heart condition (which he's had since he was born) has flared up and he's been in and out of the hospital for months. There have been times that he's been strong enough to be here, and talk for a bit, but he has to really push himself to even get out of bed, because he's so weakened.

I don't even fully understand Mephi's reasons for having me stand in for him, but he said that it was to keep you all from worrying too much about him. He didn't tell me what I was to do if he actually died, but now I know that I can't keep pretending he's here.. especially if that happened. So.. There you have it.

*Cries* this sucks, my twin brother is dying and I have to tell all his friends that I've been lying to them for months. I'll understand if you all don't want to speak to me anymore, hell even I don't want to speak to me anymore.. but now you know and maybe my concience can get a little rest..
Oh wow, and I thought I was just imagining the personality shift or something. Man that's horrible. Silly Mephy, how are we suppose to send get well wishes if we don't know he's sick. I really hope he makes it. Man I don't even know what to say.

I think it had a lot to do with his pride.

Was it THAT obvious I wasn't him? X.x
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:49 pm

Meh, spent the night at a Hotel 6 thanks to Crenn helping me out and trying to calm me down. After I had to check out at noon, spent most of the day sleeping in my car since I didn't sleep well last night. Now I've crawled back home to a "surprised" mother who says she never told me to leave. stare Like it's not the millionth time she's told me to move out of her house, right. Not sure what to do now, I don't like staying here....especially since one of my siblings keeps taking my money and my mom is being crazy. But I have internet here, and a scanner which I'd miss a lot. Maybe if I just avoid my mom...Guess that means I'll have to find a life so I have something to do on the weekends. *sigh* At least my kitty missed me a lot. He's not letting me out of his sight. sweatdrop

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:57 pm

Pantimime

I think it had a lot to do with his pride.

Was it THAT obvious I wasn't him? X.x
Well its not like I was sitting there thinking to myself that's not Mephy, its just the personality behind the posts seemed different. He had been absent so long from the guild for a while there, I thought maybe it was just life issue/time that maybe had changed things slightly.

Shoki- glad to see your saft and you made it through the night. Hope things work out ok for you. Rather see you safe and snug at home than out in strange motels alone.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:39 pm

I'm sad that theres so many problems around you guys. Though Mephi and I are not on friendly terms, I don't wish death on him, of course, and I hope he pulls threw it.

Today has been very nice. I got to go to the movie, and see Saw III. I got to actualy go to the movie with people I like. I got to go with Ashleigh and Sean. We had alot of fun, and we all looooved the movie. smile Its the first time in over a year and a half that i've got anywere with anyone i've had any want to see again, excluding friends.

Im very happy.

Oh. We celelbrated. Over what? My bite. We celebrated over my snake bite. Sarah jumpped around all excited, and Shawn awed and laughed at us, Brittney wa like "Omg! did It hurt!? awesome!" and Mike was like "SWEET." Sal was like "Oh yeah?look what I got!" and Wendy was freaking out cause i was bitten and she was yelling at everyone for getting so EXCITED about the bite. Oh, and Michelle, who has a full adult male green tree python, told me the story of her six foot boy biting her. She's like "OMG AWESOME! My boy bit me once on the thumb muscle and it wouldn't stop bleeding for fifteen min and i was like, cupping a puddle of blood and it was awesome!" biggrin DD yeah. Wow. I'm going "..oh crap, did I get myself into more then I wanted?" but no, she said I probably wouldn't know it was comming.

We're weighing and taking care of our babies...but mom is looking for ANOTHER animal... Anddd its a boa of course.

When I was about five or six, moms best friend had a friend living with them, and he had a Boa constrictor. Baby the Boa was aproximetly seven feet, and was very sweet. Mom fell in love.Ever since, mom has wanted a snake. Not just any kind of snake, a boa. So, guess what we're looking for? wink A boa.

UglyCoyoteNG

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:28 pm

I hate my job. I hate my boss.

I don't want to do manual labor. At all. To do nothing but manual labor for twelve hours a day for minimum wage is a crime and should be treated as such. I'm tired and sore and pissed off at it all. I want to have a nice cushy office job. One where I'm not required to do much more than make coffee every once in a while.

Blah.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:33 pm

FogSage

I don't want to do manual labor. At all. To do nothing but manual labor for twelve hours a day for minimum wage is a crime and should be treated as such. I'm tired and sore and pissed off at it all. I want to have a nice cushy office job. One where I'm not required to do much more than make coffee every once in a while.

Blah.

oh wah..

On another note, I have a job interview on Monday for a kennel technician at the Guide Dog's campus. Full benefits, vacation and $14.00/hr. Woot.

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:15 pm

I'm currently depressed and upset again. During my exam, I wasted some time on a challenging question (I love a challenge) and didn't finish the exam completely. When I told my mother, she had a go at me, causing me to start crying... she wonders why I want to move out of home.
But tonight we're meant to be giving the dogs a wash and I have to do it... and I've never washed dogs before. Also tomorrow, we're going to be picking up my Nanna from the airport as, on Wednesday, It's my mother's birthday.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:32 pm

FurAffinity is stupid. That is all

Af Mas

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:54 pm

FogSage

Blah.

Just so you know, there's no such thing as a cushy office job where all you have to do is make coffee once in a while.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:39 pm

Just so you know, I love all of you unconditionally.

Seriously.

Nekoyaki

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:55 pm

Nekoyaki

Seriously.
I love you too ^.^ oh...and here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40912538/
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:11 am

Rainey_angel81
Nekoyaki

Seriously.
I love you too ^.^ oh...and here:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40912538/
I think one of my self-made lj-icons sufficiently covers my response here:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nekoyaki

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:22 am

Glad you like then..hehe
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games