Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:49 am
Bane breaks the hunters neck. and looks at echo. He grabs her and lizzy. He shifts int his full werepyre form. Large black coat shimmers and he roars as he puts them on his back. He runs through the woods and then spreads his wings and takes off. "lizzy..how bad is your mothers wound" He asks.

Kaderot sees kat and grabs her by her arm and throws her out a tree. There is a sicking crack as her right arm shatters. Kaderot jumps out of the flames and goes at sazabi. Subzero jumps in the air and fights him. They fight ruthlessly in the air but kaderot wins and subzero hit the ground. Blood dripping from subzero..his breathing is shallow "subzero no.. dam it kaderot" he yells and begins to shift into his true form, "ill make you pay"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 am
kat screamed out in pain holding her arm "kade..stop please.."  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:02 am
sazabi goes at kaderot in his machine form. The two collide and they begin fighting. The ground shakes from sazabi's steps and punches. Kaderot spreads his wings and takes off. Sazabi flys after him and knocks him out of the air with such force it would have splattered kat. Kaderot draws his sword but sazabi is way ahead of him. Both the heaven and hell blades are out for sazabi and the swords clash make sparks and cuts in the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:12 am
kat watched in horror she slowly got up her arm screaming in pain and protest but she ignored it and moved forward towards the fight "please...stop kade...this isnt you"  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 am
Sazabi knocked kaderot's blades away and stabbed him into the ground with his. "its over" sazabi yelled. Kaderot stared at sazabi and his wings faded. His darkness stopped but kaderot spit up blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:24 am
"kade!" kat gasped and she ran over to him her arm dangeling limply in pain she knelt down slowly beside him "oh kade.." she whispered crying  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:30 am
Kaderot stared at her. Sazabi looked at her broken arm. "kat your arm first then kaderot..he will survive this now get your arm fixed..NOW" sazabi said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:33 am
kat shock her head wrapping her working hand around kade tightly "no im not leaveing him...never" she said holding him close growling at sazabi when he got close  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:36 am
Sazabi shook his head. "you will die from blood lose..he wont now go kat..ill take care of my master..he would not want to live if you died" sazabi said to kat  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:39 am
kat looked up at sazabi with teary eyes "ok...but please make him ok" kat said slowly then her eyes fluttered and she passed out beside kade  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:40 am
Scott had gone under the water and closed his eyes. He didn't know what was going on. He kept his eyes closed so that whenever he came up for air he didn't see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am
Sazabi got care for both of them. Kaderot was awake and staring at kat. Tears were in his eyes for what he had done to kat. Kat's arm was wrapped up and in a cast. "kat im so sorry.." he said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 am
kats cheek also had a small bandage and she had bandages wrapped around her stomache were he punched her she had 1 broken rib. kat looked at kade gently "im glad your back to normal my love..." she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:51 am
Kaderot cried, "im so sorry my love..i didnt want to hurt you..i..i couldnt control myself.."he said with tears in his eyes.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 am
kat reached out slowly and weakly and toke his hand gently "please dont cry sweety...i love you its ok"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games