Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:56 pm
True, the whole "permission to fire" code gets thrown out pretty quickly, but it is something on the books.

I got all my lingo from modern day fighter training programs. I went through one for three years when I wrote up that meager list and that's what they taught us to say and do.

It was a pre-op immersion program for kids aged 11-16, so you get the gist. I mean, there's a hundred thousand other things such as drag, pull, engauge tactics I could have gone into, as well as leads, flights, and other positioning terms.

But, like you said, things in the star wars universe are highly missing in some aspects. And, seeing as how few people even read the front page anyhow, I figured it was more trouble than it was worth than to give the basic smattering of info out anyhow. So don't bother yourself with it.

Hell, its only got two more missions before it ends anyhow, so its gone on this long, it can suffer a little longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:39 am
ElladanKenet
Then you're in look Kaze.

But, before we do that, what should I do? Choking's all good and fine, but it's a big beast. If it learns how to choke, then we need to keep it from instantly gripping one of us. How about I hit it with more trees, or summon a rancor to distract it. I could then, say, concentrate lightening where it's heart is. If I can get through, I might trigger a heart-attack. lol
what do you mean, last time a tried lightening, the beast brushed it off like a nat. Maybe we could try something, but I don't think he can learn while being choked to death, or having his lungs crushedXD. i don't know, I don't think I should post, until we have the battle plan.  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:04 am
You're lightening wasn't concentrated, it was just a burst.

I'm just suggest we find where his heart is, soften it up with something big, and concentrate both of our blasts at his heart. That should be enoughn to give him a heart attack.

Our main priority, however, should be to find a way to stop him without uing any Jedi or Sith powers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:39 am
Trust me, force is the ay to go. I get him into a force choke, you come in, fire a blast, and I'll lend a hand myself.  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:51 am
Dude, force is not the way to go. It helps, but it won't beat him. He was created to kill Jedi and Sith like us. Go read up on him or ask Ferno.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:57 am
Here's the updated profile for Darth Sin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Darth Sin
Age- 140 (Roughly 40 for a Falleen)
Race- Falleen
Gender- Male
Force Affiliation Sith
Lightsaber Description- Twin single-hilt. One is infused with a Ruusan crystal and a Viridian crystal, making it one of the rarest lightsabers in use. The other is a red blade with an Upari crystal, giving it a wide range of abilities.
Other Weapons- Two Sith alchemy daggers, tipped with a Sith neuralpoison, instantly fatal to almost any living organism except for dovin bassals.
Philosophy-Sith Lord
Force Powers-
- Force Storm
- Force Crush
- Force Horror
- Force Drain
- Death Field
- Sith Alchemy
- Sith Forgery
- Force Scream
- Mind Clout
- Comprehend Speech

Appearance-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personal Ship-Sith Infiltrator Mk II- Inquisition
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/Animeguy56/Scimitar.jpg
- Class 1 Hyperdrive
- 2 Medium-Class Turbolaser
- 1 Ion Cannon
- 1 Proton Torpedo Tube
- Life-support, 2-weeks rations,
- Small medical bay
- 5000 G thrust
- Light-freight class Shields
- One Living room; 3 Prison Cells
- Torture Chamber

Personal Droid- TK-00 Prototype Inquisition Droid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Unknown Disruptor Pistol
- 1 Heavy Blaster Carbine
- 1 Sith alchemy poison dagger
- EMP/Blaster shielding

TK-00 is the latest Sith droid in use, and a one-of-a-kind monster of torture and interrogation. If he has any superiors, it would be Lord Ferno's own HM-74.

TK-00 is the public face of Darth Sin. While the Sith Lord is saved for only the most delicate and disturbing tasks as Grand Inquisitor, TK-00 is his Hand, sent in his stead on any mission Sin deems worthy for the Sith. He is made with a unique cortosis-durasteel armor and astounding reflexes, despite his betraying appearance. He excels at the hunt and destruction of Jedi and Dark Jedi, and is programmed to be a master in the use of Djem So and Makashi, whenever his master choses to equipt him with a lightsaber.

His true calling, however, lies in Interrogation and Torture. TK-00 is sadistic to the core, and asside for the grace and respect he shows Sin, could care less about anything, droid or organic. He is programmed with an innovative software, Sith alchemized, that allows him to simulate Force Fear by transmittign a signal that triggers the fear receptors of most lifeforms, including those of Hutt lineage. He is cold, methodical, and unforgiving in his machination, enjoying most of his freetime aboard the Inquisition's torture chamber. He often uses a team of I-TO units to help with various poisons and truth serums he'd rather not employ, but his favorite tool is an electric vibro-prod. Hearing his victims scream is the closest thing he can ever come to have bliss.

Bio- Sin was born on Falleen, and discovered as a Force-sensitive by a Sith Inquisitor in the service of Emperor Palpatine. He was brought to their citadel on Prakith, and trained to be a Dark Side adept. His Imperial life almost ended, however, with the death of Palpatine and Vader over Endor. He was one of the few who stayed with the original Inquisitors, continuing his training, until the Reborn Emperor surfaced.

The Emperor later died for good, and Sin grew up, watching as his colleagues were slowly killed off. Before his own immenent death, Sin fled Prakith and went into hiding on Korriban. He stayed there for nearly twenty years, while the New Republic took over, and the Vong Wars took place.

At nearly 50, he resurfaced amidst the Second Corellian Crisis and Darth Lumiya and her apprentice Jacen. He brought the force of his knowledge out, becoming Lumiya's first Inquisitor, and her Grand Inquisitor for the remainder of the times. However, Sin was a sly one, and managed to conceal himself before the defeats of both Lumiya and Solo.

After this, while bakc at his 'home' on Korriban, Sin received a guest; the newly self-appointed Darth Krayt. The two barely regarded each other, but Sin ended up being the only Sith lord who lived to see Krayt perform his healing meditation and stasis, which kept him alive for nearly a century while his underlings strengthened the fledgling order. Sin, however, did not participate actively, and let Darth Wyyrlock act in krayt's stead.

His life continued, watching the galaxy, and perfecting his techniques. During this time, he acquiring his viridian crystal, and perfected his sith alchemy. He lived in hiding, travelling occaisonally to various Sith temples on numerous worlds.

In 130 ABY, Sin returned to Korriban, and found the New Sith Order in full power, under the command of Darth Krayt once more. Sin was one of the few command-ranked Sith: Krayt, Wyyrlock, Maladi, Nihl, Talon, Ferno, and Sin. The Falleen Sith was given command as the Grand Inquisitor, and dispatched to planets where loyalty was questionable, or to silence unwanted persons.

He was finally killed after the Inquisition of Dathomir. Despite his best efforts, he was killed in battle by Force-Witch Kathleen.
As can be seen, he had obvious talents. He was a Force-user by heart. Force Storm. Force Crush. Force Drain. Death Field. He was nearly as powerful as Palpatine, although much less conceited and well-known. His years of solitude have made him untrusting of his comrades, but his methods are ultra-lethal. If he has a downside, it's his mediocre sabre skills. A slightly-above average knight could beat him one on one. His downfall was his duel with Kathleen; he should've just choked her to begin with.

Like Palpatine and Ferno, Sin also had an acute sense of Future Vision. He forsaw his death on no less than three occaisons and avoided all, licing to the ripe age of 140. At his death, he was the oldest living Sith, and perhaps one of the most powerful in recent times. Ironic, in that he could not forsee his actual demise.

His signature skill was a perfected version of Force Scream. Unlike the self-inflicting pain of the original skill, an involutary ability roared by defeated and enraged Sith Lords, Sin could deliberately shatter anything with a Force-empowered voice as strong as a sonicboom, while at the same time using Life Drain to negate the affects to his own body. The result was an Ithorian-esque bellow strong enough to severely damage AT-IWs and enough to cause deafness in practically anything without audio defenses.

What has become of TK-00 afterwords is unknown.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am
I did, he said, the force is the way to kill himXD.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:58 am
You're right. I renembered wrong. It says the lightsaber isn't the way.

So fine. Our idea sounds fine. We soften him up, the combine choke and lightening and disable his heart and lungs. Assuming he needs those.

What about a contingency plan?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:50 pm
Introducing a new NPC: TK-00

The personal Inquisition Droid of Lord Sin, on his quest to ressurect the Lord of Inquisition.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:26 am
Another sith with a droid.

must be quite the rage among darksiders.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:29 am
Yeah.

Its like my character's spawning some spiffay fads for other sith.

Sith alchemy, badass assassin droids, longevity of life, etc...

I just find it funny that I'm the only one with a "modern" droid. I mean, its like eveyrone uses these antiques. Mine has a jawpiece, at least..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:32 am
I just have a living ship.
Course I need to post again in the RP sometime too.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:57 am
I wouldn't consider adaptive AI to be "living"...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:04 am
Nelowulf
I wouldn't consider adaptive AI to be "living"...

Its a Sekotian Vessel fused with top of the line starship components, a Mix of High tech and Biotech.
The organic components of the ship were grown from Cale's DNA, which has been mentioned already in the RP.
For lack of a better phrase, Sia is a Cyborg, though on a scale utterly foreign to your average cybernetic sentinent.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:09 am
But that depends if her thought processes occur from organs or through cpu.

In order to be "living" in my definition, she must display the signs of a biological creature without the aid of any support equiptment.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games