Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:57 pm
UBERSERKERMAN
TerashiLeonGoken
"I couldn't even call it," Chaos shrugged. "I left about a year and a half ago 'cuz of Rose talking me into living with her, away from all o'this. Dunno why I let her, except for that ~/~. Anyway... she ~/~ it up by tryin' to get my family involved, an' that's about the time I tell her to go ~/~ herself. Left her, came huntin' for the old mansion, find these guys in the process, and find my way back here to find out Bossfox split, and now some guy named Sub is runnin' the joint. Not that it matters who's in charge..."

"I dunno. Things have been pretty mellow after that. Just kickin' ~/~ and takin' names as per usual."
"Ah. Sorry to hear that." Eddie lifts his head a bit to get a better picture of the grandeur of the main room, then turns back to Chaos. "So besides the change in leadership, not much is different eh?"

He smiles a great big smile.
"Change of leadership, change of location... oh, and apparently the Rangers got their ~/~ handed to them while we were gone. 'Least from what I hear. But yeah, that's about it." Chaos nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:32 pm
"Good to hear. I remember them messing with us a bit when I was still around. Those were some crazy times." Eddie then flips out a cigar from his coat pocket and lights it. "I'mma catch some z's. Hopefully I can find a place to crash."  

UBERSERKERMAN

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 pm
"Right, then I'll need Pallas." Sub said to Tsuki as he took ondut a Pokeball and released his Mandibuzz. "Take me and follow him." He simply said to the bird as she let out a caw, fluttering into the air, grabbing Sub by the shoulders and flying off after Tsuki. "You know, this probably isn't the safest way to fly, I should probably find a larger flyer one day..." Sub commented to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:52 pm
"Peace, man," Chaos nodded as Eddie headed off. "Doesn't sound like too bad of an idea," Chaos added to himself before heading back to his chambers.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:14 pm
SubonicXP
"Right, then I'll need Pallas." Sub said to Tsuki as he took ondut a Pokeball and released his Mandibuzz. "Take me and follow him." He simply said to the bird as she let out a caw, fluttering into the air, grabbing Sub by the shoulders and flying off after Tsuki. "You know, this probably isn't the safest way to fly, I should probably find a larger flyer one day..." Sub commented to himself.

(Oh hey I made the forum is the Side Roleplay part if the guild. It's titled Dragon Rage. Btw anyone else is welcome to join.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:00 pm
Blizzard120
"I suppose you're right about that one." I said to him. Crap, well so much for that. Either he's in the same boat that I am in at the moment and want to be clear from the boys from the nitty gritty, or he's toying with me. I'll wait later and try again. "Well, whatever. Um. While I'm thinking about it. Did you bring Articuno back with you?" I asked, curiously.
Miles' eyes widened as if someone had just told him he left the oven on before going on holiday. "You, ah...sent Articuno?"

"Uh oh," Mikey said, and busied himself more intimately with his plate's affairs.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:02 pm
Trigramatic
Blizzard120
"I suppose you're right about that one." I said to him. Crap, well so much for that. Either he's in the same boat that I am in at the moment and want to be clear from the boys from the nitty gritty, or he's toying with me. I'll wait later and try again. "Well, whatever. Um. While I'm thinking about it. Did you bring Articuno back with you?" I asked, curiously.
Miles' eyes widened as if someone had just told him he left the oven on before going on holiday. "You, ah...sent Articuno?"

"Uh oh," Mikey said, and busied himself more intimately with his plate's affairs.

"Yea, here about two or three days ago, just soon after I got your letter." I said to him. "I was kind of hoping that he would have made it before you made your trip. I suppose not."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:52 pm
"Oh, dear. I'm sure someone will receive him in my stead," Miles said. "At the very least, he'll be well taken care of until we get back. I wish I'd have known."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:40 pm
Trigramatic
"Oh, dear. I'm sure someone will receive him in my stead," Miles said. "At the very least, he'll be well taken care of until we get back. I wish I'd have known."

"Taken care of by who, I might ask?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm
"As part of the mail service, there are workers who'll keep track of courier Pokemon. They're trained to handle Pokemon on a per-case basis. Articuno could stay at an aviary, or if he lets the worker take the mail, he'll send Articuno back with some food for the trip. It's quite a progressive program, I think."

Mikey nodded. It was a pretty recent development too, thanks to the new commissioner.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm
Trigramatic
"As part of the mail service, there are workers who'll keep track of courier Pokemon. They're trained to handle Pokemon on a per-case basis. Articuno could stay at an aviary, or if he lets the worker take the mail, he'll send Articuno back with some food for the trip. It's quite a progressive program, I think."

Mikey nodded. It was a pretty recent development too, thanks to the new commissioner.

"...." Miles made a mention about this in his last letter, which had me wondering now. "They already know of Articuno, don't they?" I asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 pm
"They asked me about him," Miles said. "I told them he belongs to an out-of-region correspondent of mine, so he's in the registry."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:43 pm
Trigramatic
"They asked me about him," Miles said. "I told them he belongs to an out-of-region correspondent of mine, so he's in the registry."

Jesus Christ, and just think until the day they meet me, if ever a day comes. I thought for a moment then took a bite. "Well, it took a while for Articuno to be more trusting, let alone get away from a roost, excuse me if I'm a bit leery of any relapses." I said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:30 pm
"Oh, I understand," Miles said. "In their brief operation period, their only mishap was when on its way back to the aviary, a Pidgeotto decided a man's toupee was a rodent and made off with it."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm
Trigramatic
"Oh, I understand," Miles said. "In their brief operation period, their only mishap was when on its way back to the aviary, a Pidgeotto decided a man's toupee was a rodent and made off with it."

"Wow." I said. "That...huh...I don't even have the words. That's actually a bit funny, really. Well, at least Articuno is in safe hands, I'd imagine, and hopefully they won't do anything to make Articuno think twice." I finished my meal and gave a content sigh. "At any rate, so how is it, Miles?" I asked, implying about breakfast.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games