Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:17 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he dosent get effected and said "im not evil.....unless you try to kill me"

"Y-You're not...? I haven't tried to kill you..." is still very afraid of him "but... weren't you going to take my soul away....?"

he chuckles and said "were did you get that"

Looks at him with a confused look on her face, "But didnt you say... why did you.. the fire.. and the guitar... and the robotic arm.. and.. and.... grah! I'm confused..." smiles a bit embarassed "well... erm.... I'm Tomoyo, Nice to meet you..."..... "are you sure you're not after my soul?"

"the only soul im after is markas....and my name is ragnos...the good side of him that is"

"Ooooh! I thought it was the other way around.... I apologize for the confusion then!" she bows politely at him  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:18 pm
Sees how she leans against the tree. " Oh Hello!" Smiles at her.  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:18 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he dosent get effected and said "im not evil.....unless you try to kill me"

"Y-You're not...? I haven't tried to kill you..." is still very afraid of him "but... weren't you going to take my soul away....?"

Looks at him with a confused look on her face, "But didnt you say... why did you.. the fire.. and the guitar... and the robotic arm.. and.. and.... grah! I'm confused..." smiles a bit embarassed "well... erm.... I'm Tomoyo, Nice to meet you..."..... "are you sure you're not after my soul?"

"the only soul im after is markas....and my name is ragnos...the good side of him that is"

"Ooooh! I thought it was the other way around.... I apologize for the confusion then!" she bows politely at him

he bows to her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:21 pm
KaosAngel012
"hello nice to meet you my name is Angel" she said smiling back  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bows to her

"Well... not to be mean or anything, but... you owe me a new Katana!" smiles and points at her bended katana  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Hi!" bows politely, "I'm Tomoyo, but some people call me Tom for short, nice to meet you!"

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

"Hi!" bows politely, "I'm Tomoyo, but some people call me Tom for short, nice to meet you!"
bows back "Nice to meet you Tomoyo"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:23 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bows to her

"Well... not to be mean or anything, but... you owe me a new Katana!" smiles and points at her bended katana

he bends the katana back to normal  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:26 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bows to her

Smiles at him "Thank you! And uh... can you tell me what your element is? You too Angel! I'm just really curious, and I wanna know..." she asks both of them, blushing a bit embarassed. "i'm kinda new around here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:28 pm
"my stronger elements are Ice and Wind" she said with a smile  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:31 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

he bows to her

Smiles at him "Thank you! And uh... can you tell me what your element is? You too Angel! I'm just really curious, and I wanna know..." she asks both of them, blushing a bit embarassed. "i'm kinda new around here..."

"i control fire"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:32 pm
Aprilbaby1

"Oh... you use two elements!.... Sadly I can only use wind... I'm not very good at this..." she said to her, blushign a bit in embarasment  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:34 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

"Oh... you use two elements!.... Sadly I can only use wind... I'm not very good at this..." she said to her, blushign a bit in embarasment
"its ok if your not very good, you can still practice to get better" she said to her  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:35 pm
Smiles at Ragnos. "I've always been bad... very VERY bad with fire."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:37 pm
she surpressed a giggle "i tend to....burn places with fire" she said smiling  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games