Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4019 4020 4021 4022 4023 4024 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:29 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*scuttles into Af's pants* I know. But she acts like an angsty teen constantly. I mean this is an "adult" guild, she shouldn't be bleeding angst all over the floors

I know, but just let her be. She'll find out on her own that that won't get her any positive attention
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:31 pm

Turns around and wiggle/barks at Rigu o.o "yap! yap yap yap!" @@ Coyote barks!

La Vigie

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:32 pm

*purrs in Af's pants* Well doesn't someone have to give her negative attention for her to figure that out?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:32 pm

EnnGeeCoyote
Rawr!
That's the best I can do. Kitties don't bark. *grins*

Rigu Ryu

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:33 pm

Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
*purrs in Af's pants* Well doesn't someone have to give her negative attention for her to figure that out?

If you want to start a flame war that could end up with people getting banned. I want everyone to be happy, not to people to fight.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:34 pm

Rigu Ryu
EnnGeeCoyote
Rawr!
Blinks. "Well, im a quad Coyote..and i can talk.. i'm sure you can bark!"

La Vigie

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:35 pm

*gets comfy in Af's pants* Okay D= But she acts like people would really care if she quit o.o;
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:36 pm

EnnGeeCoyote
Rigu Ryu
EnnGeeCoyote
Rawr!
Blinks. "Well, im a quad Coyote..and i can talk.. i'm sure you can bark!"
*ponders* You have a point.

Arf! Hee... this is fun! *arfs some more*

Rigu Ryu

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:36 pm

Rigu Ryu
Krell Vaco
Krell yawned as he woke on the couch and sat up slowly.

"ello"
'Ello.
*glomps*

Hi, Asphyxiation!

"how are-"

Krell notices she is gone and yawns again, then with great speed and cunning of a half asleep bunny. as he runs to the bar and grabbs a o.j. and then drinks it deepy.... then it turns out to be voka....
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:37 pm

Krell Vaco
Rigu Ryu
Krell Vaco

"ello"
'Ello.
*glomps*

Hi, Asphyxiation!

"how are-"

Krell notices she is gone and yawns again, then with great speed and cunning of a half asleep bunny. as he runs to the bar and grabbs a o.j. and then drinks it deepy.... then it turns out to be voka....
"If life gives you lemons, find someone that's been given vodka, then have a party!" *laughs*

Hiya, Krell! How be it?

Rigu Ryu

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:39 pm

Rigu Ryu
Krell Vaco
Rigu Ryu
Krell Vaco

"ello"
'Ello.
*glomps*

Hi, Asphyxiation!

"how are-"

"If life gives you lemons, find someone that's been given vodka, then have a party!" *laughs*

Hiya, Krell! How be it?

"what do you mean-"

Krell starts luaghing and falls down.

"Hahahhaha..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:39 pm

Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

If you want to start a flame war that could end up with people getting banned. I want everyone to be happy, not to people to fight.

It's impossible to make everyone happy. Mostly because certain people don't want other certain people to be happy, so when the mod tries to make everyone happy, they start s**t to make the other person feel like s**t. (Dunno if I explained that well..)

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:42 pm

Krell Vaco
Rigu Ryu
Krell Vaco
Rigu Ryu
Krell Vaco

"ello"
'Ello.
*glomps*

Hi, Asphyxiation!

"how are-"

Hiya, Krell! How be it?

"what do you mean-"

Krell starts luaghing and falls down.

"Hahahhaha..."
Um.... Oookay, then. If you're gonna start laughing for no reason, then I'm gonna have to "confiscate" that vodka. wink
*grins*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:43 pm

*blinks* Honestly, I don't see what Raven said about alot of people disliking Shadow. I've seen a few but not like....a whole gang....

Alektorphobia

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:43 pm

ShadowClaw
Af Mas
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

It's impossible to make everyone happy. Mostly because certain people don't want other certain people to be happy, so when the mod tries to make everyone happy, they start s**t to make the other person feel like s**t. (Dunno if I explained that well..)

Oh, I know that. That became painfully clear back when Ryli Fox was pissed at me and Audi for modding here. Then I stopped caring. Now I'm back because there's a serious problem now, if everyday I come on and there's another fight or incident.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4019 4020 4021 4022 4023 4024 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games