Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4022 4023 4024 4025 4026 4027 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 pm
Imperial knights = New Age Jensaari...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm
The Imperial Knights dont Force Enhance their Armor though.
Nor do they get creative with it. Its all standard stuff.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:00 pm
Only because they are militarized. If the imperial knights are stormtroopers, the jensaari are mandalorians, i guess you could say in analogy.

Still, the imperial knights were cool, but i've grown to find them more like a bunch of stuck up assholes than admirable warriors. Especially since they have the preconcieved notion that they're automatically better than everyone else becaues they represent fel...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:10 pm
Not all of them think that. Try Treis Sinde for example.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:12 pm
They do have that holier than thou paladin feel to them I wonder if that attitude stems from them serving only a signal leader instead of a collection of leaders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 pm
K-Blade
They do have that holier than thou paladin feel to them I wonder if that attitude stems from them serving only a signal leader instead of a collection of leaders.

It could just be the whole "Imperial" thing...  

Darth Fury

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Oi vey.
My head is a hurting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:52 pm
Sorry.  

Darth Fury

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:53 pm
Possibly, especially since Fel’s not only the Emperor but an Imperial Knight as well. Still, I wonder if their doctrine causes them to skirt the edge of the darkside.

@ Cale: hope your head feels better soon. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:57 pm
K-Blade
Possibly, especially since Fel’s not only the Emperor but an Imperial Knight as well. Still, I wonder if their doctrine causes them to skirt the edge of the darkside.

@ Cale: hope your head feels better soon. heart

Its just Ive had to deal with first Stellar's character, then Aurin's, then Fury's.
All of them want things that would unbalance the game and I have to balance them all out without making them feel theres a cramp on their imagination or without unintentionally offending them some how.
It aint easy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:08 pm
Ah, the trials and tribulations of being a GM. Your not alone, my GM has to deal with issues like that every time he decides to start up a new campaign.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm
At least the group Ive been gaming with for years knows what they can and cant do.
Ive had to train 'em a bit but finally, after...8 years or so we're finally having fun.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:20 pm
We had fun before. Sure there was the occasional (and by occasional I mean frequent) argument. But on the whole it has been good times. Although I agree we are having more fun now than we ever did in high school.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:21 pm
It took you 8 years to start having fun with em'? wink

Sorry to be such a pain. I thought my character would have been a lot simpler than what Starkiller was trying to do...

Darth Fury

K-Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:23 pm
Only took you eight years? Lucky you, even after all the years that my game group has been together, even with the influx of new people, we still have like one to two players that try to pull that s**t. They have to be better than everyone else or have more dice. Needless to say, it has lead to more than a few fights. (Luckily, we have a cache of boffer weapons for when such disagreements arise.) Normally the GM tells them to sit and spin.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4022 4023 4024 4025 4026 4027 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games