Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 4032 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:42 am
Nelowulf
I'm still waiting for a sith profile to arrive in my pm box. the last three were all ronin jedi/dark jedi with no ties to any sith anywhere in their history.

I really like his latest character. So much more in-depth then the typical "dark, evil, conquering psychopath" that we see so often among the Sith. This one seems more like a Dooku type, convinced that his actions are strengthening the galaxy, bringing much needed stability and change.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:44 am
K-Blade
Darth Fury
K-Blade
meow? anyone here?

Hiya.

Hello, how are you on this fine day?
got your CotS character done I see.

I'm doing okay. Spending way too much time online, as usual. rolleyes

Glad to finally be in the RP. Took longer than I thought it would to get my gal approved.

Darth Fury

K-Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:10 am
Lol I always feel that way, at least until the weekend comes, and then I’m lucky to even see a computer.

That’s cool to have you in the RP. Sometime getting a character approval is like pulling teeth sometimes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:49 pm
Darth Fury
Nelowulf
I'm still waiting for a sith profile to arrive in my pm box. the last three were all ronin jedi/dark jedi with no ties to any sith anywhere in their history.

I really like his latest character. So much more in-depth then the typical "dark, evil, conquering psychopath" that we see so often among the Sith. This one seems more like a Dooku type, convinced that his actions are strengthening the galaxy, bringing much needed stability and change.

If you think so. The last three character profiles I saw were all identical pretty much when it came to history though. So whatever 'change' you're seeing is probably escaping my glimse.

But then again, this is an age where the sith are not backstabbing arseholes bent on conquering everything for themselves. They actually do work together diplomatically and are often engaged in quite a few alliances amongst themselves.

In a wierd way, they are nearly identical to the jedi order at this point in time. Meaning that most Sith during this age will be a lot like dooku, rather than like Palpatine.

Of course, that means Aurin actually has to join the sith order, rather than being the decrepit evil hermit gig that he keeps submitting. I've yet to see any sith ties he had added to the profile short of talking to one person. That's not a connection, that's just random chance..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:57 pm
Good afternoon, what's this? Talk of a new RP?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:57 pm
All this talk about the Cloak RP, almost makes me want to rejoin. Almost.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:58 pm
When do the Huskers kick off tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 pm
6 PM, and I really need a spot to watch the game tomorrow. Damn pay-per-view. First three games are.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:03 pm
If the Huskers do well, then you can bet the rest of them wont be.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 pm
Huskers: because nebraska has no professional teams. in any sport...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:06 pm
The Virginia Tech will be on TV, but by then I might not get to watch it thanks to work. evil

In any case where do you plan on watching the game?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:08 pm
Nelowulf
Huskers: because Nebraska has no professional teams. in any sport...
True. Though I still uphold the fact that most pro team fans are no where near as intense as college fans.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 pm
Kutztown Golden Bears all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:11 pm
Ral Roke
Nelowulf
Huskers: because Nebraska has no professional teams. in any sport...
True. Though I still uphold the fact that most pro team fans are no where near as intense as college fans.

I have no school spirit. So college teams don't really impress me. Plus, if i'm going to be spending big bucks watching someone play, i'd rather go see professionals, at least in terms of baseball. Don't watch football or basketball, and college hockey is hard to come by.

So... yeah... whatever floats the boat.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 pm
I enjoy both. And will watch either, but it just seems like pro teams are too corporate. Most of the ticket holders are sponsors and they don't even show up for half the games. Depending on the team of coarse, but that's just the overall feel I get from most pro teams.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 4032 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games