Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:58 am
Kaderot was surprised by this and stared at her."but i hurt you so much...i love you too" he said to her and stopped crying a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 am
kat closed her eyes "so..tired.." she whispered and she fell asleep  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:05 am
Kaderot watched her sleep and smiled. (ok i need a break from the computer screen for now..my eyes hurt..plus i have stupid chores to do)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am
(haha)
"im....fine" she said gasping, she squeezes her eyes shut before biting her lip and then trying to get the bullet out with her sharp claws, she screams out at the pain before pulling out the bullet, she looks at it before dropping it and passing out.

"mom?" she holds her mom "please wake up" she starts crying  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am
(OK)
kat whimpered in her sleep nightmares tortureing her as she dreamed of kade in his evil self comeing after her again  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:59 am
Walt's ghost is walking by. He's in total Ben Kenobi mode. Small beard and all. He sees her and his ghost eyes go wide. He runs over to her. "Wait, when did you get all the way over here? Where is here anyway? I just know I haven't been where we all met since, Scott died."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:06 pm
(wait, who u talkin too? lolz confused XP)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm
(When I wrote it I noticed that I had left out specification on who was being talked to so I thought that the first person to post on it would be the one he was talking to.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:29 pm
(ahh alrighty, lolz)
lizzy screams "AHH GHOST!!" she hides behind echo's limp body  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:45 pm
"I'VE MET YOU BEFORE! YOU KNOW ME!"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:50 pm
"please dont scream at me" she said looking at him "your scaring me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:59 pm
"Sorry, but you've met me before. I helped your mom and told you what your biological father was saying when he was a zombie. I feel bad for that guy. I hear the zombie horde got wiped out or something. I don't know. I was following a lead that Kat and that one guy were in space. Still don't know his name. Or who all the people he is in contact with. I can't tell the one that was with you and the one that was with her apart."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:01 pm
"yea i remember, and mommy says that daddy's still alive, jus in a different body" she shruggs before looking down at her mom "err can you help me? shes bleeding"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:05 pm
He looks down. "Yeah, I'm a ghost. I can move some things and have near unlimited strength, but not sure how to access that power yet. How old are you anyway?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:15 pm
"im eleven" she said smiling "yea...eleven" she lifts up echo "she got shot earlier but took the bullet out, all i need to do is stop the bleeding and patch her up" she looks back at walt "can you show me to the nearest river?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games