Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Steal an item from the avatar above you^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 456 457 458 459 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:10 pm
o.o
i'm blind!
*hides*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:13 pm
NO PEEKING!

No matter how much you want to, it's not good to do so- I could go to jail fer a LONG time if i was caught with you. cool  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:14 pm
hmmm.........it's not good to give me ideas.......  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:22 pm
We both know you wouldn't act on them- you're too meek and, well, let's face it- scared- to try anything. cool

You must learn the CORRECT mentality- have fun above all else. Family etc comes AFTER you and your fun does. By following this and a few other beliefs I have, you too can become enlightened. Sadly,. I know your answer- "No." People are too..... set in their ways to see that when a change is for the better, they should take it. They fear radical thought and change, so another should goes into the dark abyss, never to climb out of the hole society has dug itself.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 pm
oh but you know me very little. i act on things when i believe them to be right, and i do change if it infact is the better choice for me.

besides, how do you know if i would take action.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:29 pm
ALL people are hesitant to take action when a new ideology is introduced- it takes time for it to incubate and for them to actually follow it and listen.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Somebodys_Fallen_Angel

1,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 pm
-reads what is arguing about- Isn't true that if she is the one who took your clothes, then she wanted to see what was underneath, so by her doing that shes the one who shouldn't be ashamed of what she saw but happy? She's the one who took the clothes....so why complain?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:32 pm
lolz,
true.
but we all have our vulnerabilities and way to get to us. just have to know what they are, and how to manipulate them.  

jessi_angel94_2

Somebodys_Fallen_Angel

1,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:34 pm
So why complain....? That's my question. He asked if you liked what you say and you say that your blind. Your the one who took his clothes off in the first place. He's just pushing your buttons. He will steal them back just wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:35 pm
lolz, and in turn he'll lose then once again.  

jessi_angel94_2

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:36 pm
Somebodys_Fallen_Angel
-reads what is arguing about- Isn't true that if she is the one who took your clothes, then she wanted to see what was underneath, so by her doing that shes the one who shouldn't be ashamed of what she saw but happy? She's the one who took the clothes....so why complain?

I'm not complaining, I just don't think going to Prison is worth it. I'm 18, she's underage- anything happens that involves her in any way and me with a single article of clothing missing, I become some prison a*****e's bunk b***h. gonk

And I'm not ashamed- she just refuses to acknowledge the fact that my package is a treat reserved only for those that are truly worthy of feeling the flesh of a God.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm
Somebodys_Fallen_Angel
So why complain....? That's my question. He asked if you liked what you say and you say that your blind. Your the one who took his clothes off in the first place. He's just pushing your buttons. He will steal them back just wait.

She can keep them- I feel more...... FREE this way.

cool  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:39 pm
lolz, well at least i won't have to keep stealing them
and it's easy not to go to jail, just don't get caught. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:41 pm
o.e ahh my god o.e

i walked in at an akward time e,.e  

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:42 pm
mishterstar
o.e ahh my god o.e

i walked in at an akward time e,.e

care to join the conversation?  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 456 457 458 459 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games