Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled when Loki agreed. Hopefully this would push Tony towards letting Loki back in fully, for both their sakes. When Loki thanked him, Bruce blinked. “You don’t have to thank me…I didn’t do anything really.” He smiled. “But you know, you can talk to me whenever you need to.” He added. Loki needed to talk, and needed to be talked to. He’d been so isolated recently, it wasn’t healthy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:58 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled and shook his head when Bruce said that he disnt need to thank him because he hadn't done anything. "You've done more for me than you know. More than just this conversation. It is because I know I can speak with you that I do not go crazy through all of this. I thank you for being my friend even if I am not always kind to you." Loki responded. He was truly glad that Bruce was his friend, the man had done much for him and loki felt inadequate in return but he refused to give up the friendship. He knew he would merely need to make it up to the doctor probably the team in some way too.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce blinked at Loki’s words, seeming to get a little embarrassed by the praise. “Oh you’re always kind, even when you snapped at me earlier, I knew you didn’t mean it and you proved me right.” He said gently. Sitting up a little straighter, Bruce looked around. “You know…maybe you should spend a little time with Fenrir before his bedtime comes. He would probably like a little one on one time with you, especially since you seem to be feeling a little better.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Bruce claimed that he was always kind. He knew for a fact that he was not always nice he just tended to be kind to his friends. He was glad Bruce knew he had not meant what he had said. When Bruce suggested that he spend time with Fenrir he nodded. "I think I would like that as well." Loki stated smiling brightly. Grabbing his drink to take with him he stood from the chair and made his way to fenrir giving bruce a nod of thanks.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce returned the nod as Loki left, continuing to sit for a moment before he slipped away to find Betty. Fenrir was settled at a small table in a corner of the living room. It was more or less his table, where he could play and not worry about being in anyone’s way or messing with anyone’s stuff. He had legos spread out over the surface and was meticulously building something that looked vaguely like a castle. Looking up as Loki approached, he smiled broadly. “I thought you would go to your study mother.”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki made his way over to Fenrir's table where the boy played with a toy that was a bit strange to the god. "And I thought I might oin you in building your creation." Loki responded when Fenrir voiced that he had thought Loki would go to his study. He realized then how much time he had spent in that space ignoring the rest of the mansion and his son. Setting his drink down on the table he slowly made his way to sit on the ground at the table near Fenrir. "Now what is it that we are building?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir grinned when Loki said he would join him and not go to his study. Watching his mother as he sat, Fenrir scooted closer to him as soon as he was settles. “I wanted to build a castle, but I’m not very good…..” he admitted, looking at what he’d done so far. “I don’t really know what it should look like. I remember the castle on Asgard…..but when Steve was teaching me Earth history, the castles here looked different.” He frowned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as his son scooted closer to him when he was settling himself on the floor. "A castle." Loki hummed then looked perplexed when his son said that he was not very good. "Nonsense you are off to a great start." Loki argued. When Fenrir continued to say that he didn't know what it should look like because the castle on Asgard was different from castles on Midgard Loki nodded in understanding. "All realms castles look different. When your uncle and I were on Jotunhiem we saw their castle and it was made entirely from ice. The dwarves have theirs carved into a mountain with metal adorning it. All were thought up by different people but your castle does not need to look like one of theirs it should be how you want it to be. What would a castle you wish to live in look like?" Loki questioned his son.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head as he looked up to his mother, listening to him explain the different castles he’d seen. Looking back to his legos as he thought, Fenrir bit his lip. “I like windows….”he said slowly, looking up to Loki again to see if that was alright. “Lots of window to see out of and really tall towers…..”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Fenrir as the boy thought through what he had told him. When Fenrir stated that he liked windows Loki smiled showing nothing but encouragement as Fenrir looked up to him. "Then we shall build a castle with as many windows possible and towers as tall as the sky." Loki proclaimed moving to get some pieces and start on adding more windows to the little castle as they built it up.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir smiled brightly when Loki seemed to be okay with the idea and he eagerly began to build on the castle too. He worked silently for a few moments, but that didn’t last long. “Mother…..are we ever going to have to move back to Asgard?” he asked slowly, not looking up as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as he helped Fenrir build the castle. He was a bit surprised by the silence as they worked but did not force conversation. The question had him looking to Fenrir curiously trying to decipher what the boy was getting at. "I do not know my son, perhaps maybe someday. There are not many places I can live in the realms. Midgard is about the only place right now, perhaps Asgard once more when Thanos no longer invades my mind. You may be grown by then and able to choose where you live though. Do you not wish to return to Asgard?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened closely to Loki’s response, he fidgeted slightly. When questioned, he thought for a moment. “I don’t know….” He answered honestly. “I miss grandmother and Sleepnir, but more people like me here….more people like you….and Tony says that when I can stay like this all day, that I can leave the mansion and everyone will like me…..they’d even like me as a wolf as long as I don’t change in front of them.” He continued before looking up to Loki with a frown. “But you don’t seem happy here anymore…..you used to be though….”  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his son fidget and grew concerned but when the boy answered that he was unsure of whether or not he wished to return to Asgard eventually he relaxed. "I miss them as well." Loki admitted. He continued to listen as Fenrir proclaimed that more people liked him on Midard and more people also like Loki. He had no doubt before that his son was observant and now he was proving it. "Tony is right everyone outside the mansion will just adore you." Loki smiled gently. Changing into a wolf in front of people may not be wise but he doubted Fenrir would face much ridicule, especially if they had seen him as a boy first. A wolf after was something Midgard was familiar with. When Fenrir proclaimed that Loki didn't seem to be happy here anymore and that he had been before Loki's smile fell away. "I was...happy, but I left and I hurt the person that made me the happiest here. I damaged what we had and even though i'm back the damage won't just go away. I am trying to fix it, but there is many more problems that I face now than just that. It is hard for me to be happy right now Fenrir and I am sorry you have to see that but I will not take you from here. This is your home for as long as you wish it to be." Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir’s frown didn’t go away as Loki spoke. Leaning against this mother when he finished speaking, Fenrir cuddled against him slightly. “I want you to be somewhere you’re happy though.” He said slowly. He wanted his mother to be happy and he could figure out how to be happy there too. “Can I help somehow? Help make you happy?” he asked after a moment.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games