Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:27 am

I found a couple of the board game. I was playing while the server was down with a friend. I rolled a D6 and drew a card. It told me to wait six hours for the server to come back online. I was going to be a Rogue.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:28 am

Magnus Ignatius
I found a couple of the board game. I was playing while the server was down with a friend. I rolled a D6 and drew a card. It told me to wait six hours for the server to come back online. I was going to be a Rogue.

I've seen that comic.

WarriorShadow

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:32 am

I have read every single one in the series. Clt Alt Del is my favourite web comic. Zeke is the only Xbox that I like and that is because he is a Robot.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:07 am

I feel so left out. Curse you Victorian thread and my New South Welshmenism.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:11 am

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary." - James D. Nicoll.

rofl
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:14 am

That and it does not rythme.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:18 am

What do you mean?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:21 am

There is less word that rythme in the English language than anyother language.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:30 am

Really? I've never actually heard that.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:35 am

I was told that by my Italian Teacher in year 7 and was told it from one of my english teachers in a quote.

"The one thing that English poets have to know about the english language, is that is does not rythme. Once you know this, you can do anything."

Or something like that.

iamNOTanidiot

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:41 am

Im stealing that quote!
xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:43 am

WarriorShadow
Im stealing that quote!
xd
Go for it.

Also try to psread captain obvious around. It has to take off.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:47 am

Magnus Ignatius
I was told that by my Italian Teacher in year 7 and was told it from one of my english teachers in a quote.

"The one thing that English poets have to know about the english language, is that is does not rythme. Once you know this, you can do anything."

Or something like that.

Poor English, so abused yet so loved.

Also, I thought the captain obvious thing was very widely known. I first heard it a couple of years ago now.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:50 am

True, but I have now taken the torch and am trying to get he message across. Well not really. I just like the pic.

iamNOTanidiot

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:52 am

WellzY
Magnus Ignatius

Or something like that.

Poor English, so abused yet so loved.

Also, I thought the captain obvious thing was very widely known. I first heard it a couple of years ago now.

i think he means the Actuall Image...
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games