Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:10 pm
water_elemental
FogSage

Thanks for the well wishing, and also.......how's Sheol been? I haven't been able to talk to her for a long time.....last time she told me she was having problems with this ex-boyfriend that's been stalking her lately. I've been worried...is she all right?

Also, good to know the necklace finally got there. ^^ I'm glad it got there safe and sound.

She is doing quite well. 3nodding She isnt being bothred by her ex anymore. The necklace took so long because they damaged the envelope. xd When we got it with the opology letter from the post office, it looked like 3 bears had mauled it. whee

Wow. Remind me to send stuff next time in a titanium suitcase with a lock attached. >> Thought that it wouldn't take long for one little necklace to get there.....

Is Sheol busy or what? I miss talking to her.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:26 pm
I'm actually a little afraid to post my problems here because the last time I did, I was ignored, as far as I know. My problems generally aren't life-threatening, job based or of depression, although they could lead to that. Mine are more concerned with matters of the heart, and being a rather indecisive, easily confused kitty, they're always complicated and pickled.

Right now my heart pulls in three directions... the current boyfriend I care about, the ex I miss (I know Manda, I'm bad) and the new prospect I want to learn more about. The advice a friend has given me is to tell my boyfriend everything, but he has some issues trusting me as is and this will completely destroy the rest. I don't know what to do and I'm about ready to see a counselor. I've seen her before, and it didn't help too much. Then again, one visit doesn't solve everything. Another thing is, I don't have any real female friends at my school that I can really talk to face-to-face about my problems, and most of my guy friends probably don't want to hear it. Help? Advice or anything constructive appreciated.  

LilKitty115

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:27 pm
Crenn -Yeah. Thanks. sweatdrop i passed out after not to long, actualy. I'm real...strange when im drugged. haha. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:29 pm
FogSage
water_elemental
FogSage

Thanks for the well wishing, and also.......how's Sheol been? I haven't been able to talk to her for a long time.....last time she told me she was having problems with this ex-boyfriend that's been stalking her lately. I've been worried...is she all right?

Also, good to know the necklace finally got there. ^^ I'm glad it got there safe and sound.

She is doing quite well. 3nodding She isnt being bothred by her ex anymore. The necklace took so long because they damaged the envelope. xd When we got it with the opology letter from the post office, it looked like 3 bears had mauled it. whee

Wow. Remind me to send stuff next time in a titanium suitcase with a lock attached. >> Thought that it wouldn't take long for one little necklace to get there.....

Is Sheol busy or what? I miss talking to her.....

Sheol just forgot she changed her online IDs so she couldn't be bothered again by that nasty ex boyfriend. ~Shudders~ Yeah, I'm okay Foggeh. I've missed you too. I was talking about you the other day, and when I got the letter, I was all "Omigawd, I need to IM Fog!" But I forgot you're not on my new buddylist and so I've been waiting for you to sign on.. e.e

~Dumb~ <3 Umm.. ... This one isn't private, so. Bang Bang Kang. :3 Catch me~

Sheol Zone

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:38 pm
After looking at this profile... tell me what's wrong xp

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=4740635

LilKitty115
I'm actually a little afraid to post my problems here because the last time I did, I was ignored, as far as I know. My problems generally aren't life-threatening, job based or of depression, although they could lead to that. Mine are more concerned with matters of the heart, and being a rather indecisive, easily confused kitty, they're always complicated and pickled.

Right now my heart pulls in three directions... the current boyfriend I care about, the ex I miss (I know Manda, I'm bad) and the new prospect I want to learn more about. The advice a friend has given me is to tell my boyfriend everything, but he has some issues trusting me as is and this will completely destroy the rest. I don't know what to do and I'm about ready to see a counselor. I've seen her before, and it didn't help too much. Then again, one visit doesn't solve everything. Another thing is, I don't have any real female friends at my school that I can really talk to face-to-face about my problems, and most of my guy friends probably don't want to hear it. Help? Advice or anything constructive appreciated.

Talking with your boyfriend could potential help with your relationship, don't be afraid to tell him anything. Seeing a counselor might or might not help, the question is, do you need to see a counselor or just need to talk to someone? 1 visit never solves anything, it takes a few visits to get a result. Male friends can give similar advice to what female friends give, but remember, you never know until you talk, if they don't want to hear about it, they'll let you know. But don't feel disheartened if they just ignore you. If you need to talk to someone, talk to one of the AFG members, most are willing to listen.

UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn -Yeah. Thanks. sweatdrop i passed out after not to long, actualy. I'm real...strange when im drugged. haha. ^^;;

Umm... passing out isn't that good ^-^;. And I think most people are stranger when they're drugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:03 pm
Noticed my ritalin hasn't really been doing much for me recently. So I took one apart, and examined it.

It was crystalline, and tasted sweet. Ritalin is normally very, VERY bitter, and in little white balls.

Either my doctor is playing headgames with me, or someone at the pharmacy thinks he's funny. neutral  

Nekoyaki

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:05 pm
Nekoyaki
Noticed my ritalin hasn't really been doing much for me recently. So I took one apart, and examined it.

It was crystalline, and tasted sweet. Ritalin is normally very, VERY bitter, and in little white balls.

Either my doctor is playing headgames with me, or someone at the pharmacy thinks he's funny. neutral

I wonder why you have a placebo.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:06 pm
Nekoyaki

Personally I don't like Ritalin because it's really ******** up a lot of my friends, but in this case I'm more worried about the effects this could be having on you on a withdrawl dealy. you seriously need to call your pharmacist and see what's going on. *nodnodworry*

Lady Cobra Smirk

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:07 pm
Ritalin gets bad press. neutral People useualy THINK its doing somthing wrong. I loved Ritalin- it worked amazingly on me.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:07 pm
Crenn
Nekoyaki

I wonder why you have a placebo.....

Holy Crap! Crenn's got a point there. Maybe they're testing you without you knowing?

XDD Too bad you're too smart and aware, right? *lol*Wow I'd be chewing out my doctor..

Lady Cobra Smirk

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:09 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Ritalin gets bad press. neutral People useualy THINK its doing somthing wrong. I loved Ritalin- it worked amazingly on me.

It's not so much bad press that makes me not like it, it's seeing what it's actually done to people close to me. I'm biased because I've seen what it can do to some people, but I"m not saying the drug as a whole is bad. it works for some, for others it screws them up all to hell. Just like any medicine there's risks involved.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:18 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
sweatdrop So.. Sallies post earlier? I was really drugged- i dont remember it. Sorry if I worried anyone. If i do that again, its because im scared. It would mean alot if somone just talked to me on an IM for a few min to reassure me. sweatdrop

hope you're ok. I mean that sucks. >.<

if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm always on.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:21 pm
Panti: It's actually the only way I can get anything done. Otherwise, my add makes it hard to really get motivated to do homework and such, what with lovely internets and games and roommates and figurines lying around.. I even find myself staring at interesting spots on the walls. D:

Crenn: Like I said, it could be the pharmacy, or my doctor.. I didn't check the prescription because I've been on ritalin for years, and I've had this doctor for ages..

NG: Yeah, it's brilliant. I stopped taking it for a little while and I dropped to like.. Ds. I'm afraid now I'm not going to be able to do my homework and fail out of college.. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:26 pm
Nekoyaki
Panti: It's actually the only way I can get anything done. Otherwise, my add makes it hard to really get motivated to do homework and such, what with lovely internets and games and roommates and figurines lying around.. I even find myself staring at interesting spots on the walls. D:

Crenn: Like I said, it could be the pharmacy, or my doctor.. I didn't check the prescription because I've been on ritalin for years, and I've had this doctor for ages..

NG: Yeah, it's brilliant. I stopped taking it for a little while and I dropped to like.. Ds. I'm afraid now I'm not going to be able to do my homework and fail out of college.. D:

Well, going back to what I said, it's a godsend for some. But yeah, if it's crystalline and sweet like sugar, He may be giving you placebos to see how dependant you are on it, like if it's a mental dependancy or a true physical dependance. Since you've noticed such a change, then I'd definatly do something to make sure you're getting what you need. But I wouldn't spaz too much about failing out, so long as you act quickly. *nodnod*

Lady Cobra Smirk

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:39 pm
OH MY GOD I FORGOT BTO SAY THIS EARLIER.

I went in to look at Queenie, and there was this Queenie sized thing at the bottom. It was discolored and I started to cry- i thought she was dead. Lol, no, she just shed. But she didnt look like she was going to at all yestreday, sometime in the early morning or late night she shed, because today shes green and beautiful.

Somthing i didnt expect? When snakes shed, the size diffrence is hardly noticable. When Queenie shed? SHE FREAKING DOUBLED IN SIZE. I wonder if another mantis snuck in magicly and actualy ate her ;_; i was SO shocked, im STILL in shock! i kid you not, TWICE HER SIZE. wow.

Also my theripist wants one, because Qeenie is so freaking adorable.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games