Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:52 pm

RavendorFoxx
Araclast
RavendorFoxx

Well, that's good. I don't think you'll ever truly forget about it. It's dwelling on it that would be the worst thing you can do. Also, try to help any others that are depressed because of this. Make sure they don't think about it too often, because it might happen again. Noone wants to go through that more than once, or even once at all.
Dog, I feel like a dork, now... gonk
were not all person but i couldent live without my friends they hold more weight in my life then any wealth in the world...that came out a little cleshe(sp?)

No. I feel the same way about my friends. I would rather give up all hope of luxury or pleasure, if I could save my friends from certain doom. In many ways, they're the most important thing in my life. I mean, I'm an isolationist by instinct, but without friends (and my church), I would have commited suicide long ago. Nothing, but some exclamation of "I care about you" in some way would have stopped me. They showed it, and they don't even know that they've saved me.

(edit: cliche** )
I thend to feel like that about the furry population in general if doomie hadent of shown me the culture..i would be lost in my own mind unable to figure myself out confused and guilt ridden from my thoughts.. and Affy good luck you will be in my oprayers...hehe threw pure statical (cant spell worth s**t tonight >.<) inprobilities i have concluded a god(s) does exist i just havernt found the right religion for me yet
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:55 pm

Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx

Just asking... If you haven't had any promotions, then there's probably not anything too bad about getting a different job. If the job is stressful, and you think there's a stain on your record for that certain one, it's probably best to start at another one with a clean slate. It depends on the blunder though. What happened?

I don't wanna say. There is no promotion. There's her, the manager, and us, the other workers. No promotion. It's not stressful, it's just kind of inflexible

If there's no chance of promotion, I would get a new job. Unless, you're just working there part time for a little extra cash. A life of living just to pay the bills isn't much of a life at all.

It's part-time. There's no reason for promotion. I can get a raise, but at this rate I won't. And a life living just to pay bills is better than a life on the streets.
Ive met a homeless guy once...didnt seem completly there...but otherwise seemed content with himself, ohwell we have our opinions

Araclast

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:57 pm

Araclast
RavendorFoxx
Araclast
RavendorFoxx

Well, that's good. I don't think you'll ever truly forget about it. It's dwelling on it that would be the worst thing you can do. Also, try to help any others that are depressed because of this. Make sure they don't think about it too often, because it might happen again. Noone wants to go through that more than once, or even once at all.
were not all person but i couldent live without my friends they hold more weight in my life then any wealth in the world...that came out a little cleshe(sp?)

No. I feel the same way about my friends. I would rather give up all hope of luxury or pleasure, if I could save my friends from certain doom. In many ways, they're the most important thing in my life. I mean, I'm an isolationist by instinct, but without friends (and my church), I would have commited suicide long ago. Nothing, but some exclamation of "I care about you" in some way would have stopped me. They showed it, and they don't even know that they've saved me.

I thend to feel like that about the furry population in general if doomie hadent of shown me the culture..i would be lost in my own mind unable to figure myself out confused and guilt ridden from my thoughts.. and Affy good luck you will be in my oprayers...hehe threw pure statical (cant spell worth s**t tonight >.<) inprobilities i have concluded a god(s) does exist i just havernt found the right religion for me yet

If I may? Try reading the first book of Nephi in the Book of Mormon. It's not long. Just try it. If you like it, great! Continue reading! If not, well... you tried, right? I also challenge you to go to a Mormon church for ONE sunday to see how it feels. You don't have to go to classes, just stay for Sacrament meeting. It lasts 1 hour. I'm not pressuring you, I'm just trying to help you find the right one. That might be it, then again, it might not.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:00 pm

RavendorFoxx
Araclast
RavendorFoxx
Araclast
RavendorFoxx

If I may? Try reading the first book of Nephi in the Book of Mormon. It's not long. Just try it. If you like it, great! Continue reading! If not, well... you tried, right? I also challenge you to go to a Mormon church for ONE sunday to see how it feels. You don't have to go to classes, just stay for Sacrament meeting. It lasts 1 hour. I'm not pressuring you, I'm just trying to help you find the right one. That might be it, then again, it might not.
out of the many churches along my towns streach of 98 we dont have one morman church most of ours are orthordox, protestant methodest(lots) but i live in the south so ya >.>

Araclast

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:00 pm

Araclast
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx

Just asking... If you haven't had any promotions, then there's probably not anything too bad about getting a different job. If the job is stressful, and you think there's a stain on your record for that certain one, it's probably best to start at another one with a clean slate. It depends on the blunder though. What happened?

I don't wanna say. There is no promotion. There's her, the manager, and us, the other workers. No promotion. It's not stressful, it's just kind of inflexible

If there's no chance of promotion, I would get a new job. Unless, you're just working there part time for a little extra cash. A life of living just to pay the bills isn't much of a life at all.

It's part-time. There's no reason for promotion. I can get a raise, but at this rate I won't. And a life living just to pay bills is better than a life on the streets.
Ive met a homeless guy once...didnt seem completly there...but otherwise seemed content with himself, ohwell we have our opinions

Contentment is nothing compared to actual happiness. Trust me. I've been broke for most of my short life so far, and it aint fun. If at all possible, save up your money and go to college. It will be MUCH MORE worth it. Plus, if your manager sees that you're trying to aspire in life by going to college, he/she will think higher of you, and will actually try to help. That is, unless he/she is a son of a (female dog). In that case, get a new job.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:02 pm

Araclast
RavendorFoxx
Araclast
RavendorFoxx
Araclast
RavendorFoxx

out of the many churches along my towns streach of 98 we dont have one morman church most of ours are orthordox, protestant methodest(lots) but i live in the south so ya >.>

Well, you could have the missionaries talk to you. Look up "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" in the phone book. Also, look for "Mission home" under that same thing. If you can't find it, I still urge you to try the first book of Nephi in the book of mormon.

RavendorFoxx

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:03 pm

RavendorFoxx
Araclast
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx

Contentment is nothing compared to actual happiness. Trust me. I've been broke for most of my short life so far, and it aint fun. If at all possible, save up your money and go to college. It will be MUCH MORE worth it. Plus, if your manager sees that you're trying to aspire in life by going to college, he/she will think higher of you, and will actually try to help. That is, unless he/she is a son of a (female dog). In that case, get a new job.

I am in college. I need work to be able to buy food and stuff. My parents pay my rent and tuition, but I have to do everything else myself. I'd be content with knowing that I don't have to make a ton of money. I only want to be able to make enough
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:06 pm

Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Araclast
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx

I am in college. I need work to be able to buy food and stuff. My parents pay my rent and tuition, but I have to do everything else myself. I'd be content with knowing that I don't have to make a ton of money. I only want to be able to make enough

That's good. 3nodding You're doing great. I can't see much of a problem, then. When college is done, you can quit your stressful job and start a career. Just think of the positives and look to the future. "Live like you'll die tomorrow, but work like you'll live forever." ... I don't think that's the exact quote. Anyways, it'll pass.

RavendorFoxx

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:07 pm

Well, I've got to go for tonight, dogs! Cats? Whatever your species are! rofl rolleyes It was enjoyable! G`night!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:10 pm

RavendorFoxx
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx
Araclast
Af Mas
RavendorFoxx

That's good. 3nodding You're doing great. I can't see much of a problem, then. When college is done, you can quit your stressful job and start a career. Just think of the positives and look to the future. "Live like you'll die tomorrow, but work like you'll live forever." ... I don't think that's the exact quote. Anyways, it'll pass.

I can start a career if people want to hire a psych major fresh out of school. Chances are slim

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:13 pm

RavendorFoxx
"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but work like you'll live forever." ... I don't think that's the exact quote. Anyways, it'll pass.

Rather contradictory statment there.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:16 pm

I'll live however I damn well please xp

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:17 pm

Af Mas

That's the spirit. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:20 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Suits me fine. How are you doing?

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:20 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Suits me fine. How are you doing?

Little on the tired side, but doing well. How about yourself?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games