Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:18 pm
"Yeah, you'll need to clean it but first bandage it up. Either take a ripped piece of clothing or some of the cleanest leaves you can find first then we take her to the water."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:23 pm
she tears the bottom of her pant leg and patches echo's wound "kay lets go" she shifts to her wolf form and puts echo on her back "lead the way"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm
He leads her to the closest one he can find. It's not the same one but not that long away from the one Scott is in.

Scott decides to come up and sees most of the woods burned down and some hunters getting it under control. He slowly leaves the water and quickly but ninja like steals the clothes off of the hunters who were dead and put on a combination that fit him. He smelled Echo's blood and started running over.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:41 pm
"thanks" she said shifting forms and laying echo near the edge, she removes the cloth and starts cleaning her wound, washing away the caked blood.

"no.." echo murmered before sighing and falling silent  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Scott found them and looked at her. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:53 pm
Lizzy looks up "she got shot" she tears her other pant leg before patching up echo's wound "she should wake up soon....im not really sure" she moves the hair out of echo's face and sighs  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:57 pm
"I hope she's alright." He kneels down beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Lizzy looks at him "hey...who are you?' she looks at him closely before her eyes widen "so mom was right..." she whispered "D-Dad?"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:04 pm
"Yeah." He looks at Walt. "Some Satanic Sh... punks put me into a body while they were trying to get Satan into one."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:09 pm
Lizzy jumps up and hugs him "i missed you dad" she said tears starting to form

Echo groans and rolls onto her side before yelping and sitting up quickly "woa" she holds her head, unaware of them all  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:15 pm
He cringes when she does it. He died right after she was borne and never really got to know her. That made him remember the hunter he had made the deal with to kill him at that time. He reluctantly hugs her but when he does it feels right. He can tell he's hugging his own.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 pm
Bane sat in a tree and watched him..his heart hurt when he heard lizzy say that to scott but knew that he was her true dad.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:45 pm
"But, uh, but what about that other guy your mom was with after me. Didn't she, love him more?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:27 pm
"i dont know" lizzy sighs " i know this might hurt but hes been more of a dad then you have" she said and stands "ive been with him most of my life" she sighs "im sorry dad but....i dont know, i feel like i should be with Bane" she kisses scotts cheek "i love you but...im sorry" she turns and starts running "Bane" she yells looking around

"shes gone isnt she?" she asked her back still to them, she sighs "well...shes old enough i guess" she sniffs before wincing a little  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Bane lands near lizzy, "hello sweetheart..wheres your mom" he asked and hugged lizzy,  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games