Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:55 pm
MDaylus

Wrapping a arm around Fenrir when the boy cuddled against him Loki drew him closer. A broken smile answered Fenrir's declaration of wanting him to be happy. "You make me happy by being here with me and by being yourself. There is nothing more you can do than that." Loki told his son pressing a kiss to the top of his head. He felt that desire to cry but buried it. If his son was already worried about him being unhappy crying would not help it one bit. No, that he could do later after Fenrir had gone to bed. "Come now, let us build this castle." Loki urged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:51 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki wrapped an arm around him, Fenrir turned slightly to hug his mother, nuzzling against him. He knew him just being there wasn’t enough, even of Loki told him it was. But he couldn’t think of anything to help him instead. When Loki told him to continue with the castle, Fenrir nodded and returned to what they were doing. He was silent for a moment before he began talking again, telling Loki about what he’d been learning from the others, specifically about all of the strange places on Earth that Natasha had been teaching him about.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:39 am
MDaylus

For a moment Loki held tight to his son as the boy turned to hug and nuzzle him.when he released Fenrir he did so slowly and reluctantly but he did and set back to work on the castle. The silence that followed for a few moments had Loki anxious expect some other revelation from the pup. He relaxed when Fenrir merely began speaking of what he had been learning. Loki smiled gently at that as he listened and added a comment when needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir continued to talk as they built their little castle, occasionally pausing to talk about the castle with Loki to figure out how to build the next part, but eventually he began to get tired, yawning and rubbing at his eyes as it got later. Soon enough he grumbled and flickered back into his wolf form, unable to keep his human form anymore. “We didn’t get to finish, he complained, setting his head on the table with a huff.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:04 am
MDaylus

Loki felt more light hearted as he spent the time with his son building the castle and listening to fenrir talk about all he had learned. He was glad the pup had been learning so much and willingly. When Fenrir began yawning and rubbing his eyes he knew it almost time for bed for the boy. Sure enough when Fenrir reverted to the form of a wolf Loki set down the Lego pieces and pet the joys head. "We can finish tomorrow if you would like but I think it is time for bed now." Loki responded gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir closed his eyes as Loki pet his head, visibly relaxing at the contact. “Tomorrow.” He agreed with a yawn. Turning, Fenrir moved to drape his paws over Loki’s shoulders, tucking his head under Loki’s chin, cuddling up against him. “I love you mother….” He mumbled, feeling the need to remind Loki of that fact.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently when Fenrir agreed with him about finishing the castle the next day. When Fenrir hugged him and tucked his head underneath his chin Loki returned the hug breathing in the affection. "I love you too my son, you make me proud." Loki responded giving the pup another kiss to the top of his head. "Now, off to bed with you." he urged.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail slightly when Loki kissed his head, pleased by Loki’s words. When he was told to go to bed, Fenrir slowly backed off of Loki, stretching out now that he was back in his normal form. “Will you come tuck me in?” he asked curiously. He didn’t need to be tucked in, not minding going to bed on his own, but Tony had tucked him in for the first few months after Loki left and still did so on occasion and the pup honestly enjoyed it when someone did it.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his son stretch out and smiled, he knew he felt more comfortable in that form and was still getting used to shifting back and forth. Loki too liked to stretch out when he was back in the form he was more comfortable. When Fenrir asked for him to come and tuck him in he blinked before looking around. "I am not sure I can get up by myself." Loki admitted. He didn't see Thor who would be the best person to help him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir blinked at Loki’s admission. Tilting his head, he looked around and before Loki could stop him, he was bounding across the room. Bucky was settled, cross-legged on a couch, absorbed in reading something on a tablet and the wolf was making a beeline right for him. “Bucky!” Fenrir said loudly before jumping through the air and landing right in the soldier’s lap, all long legs and big paws. The soldier managed a mildly surprised look and soft grunt with the ball of fur hit him, but he didn’t have much of a reaction beyond that as he looked down at the wolf, who was already explaining Loki’s need for help. Looking over at Loki, Bucky blinked, but nodded. Putting Fenrir on the floor, Bucky approached in the quick, silent movements of a man trained to kill. “You need help?” he asked as he approached, face impassive as ever.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki was startled when Fenrir was suddenly bounding across the room after having looked around for merely moments. When Loki saw who Fenrir was going for he felt suddenly frozen. Yet Fenrir seemed unafraid of the solider as he jumped into the man's lap without a second thought. When Bucky looked over to him whilst Fenrir explained his problem the god flushed in embarrassment and started looking for a way that he might pull himself off the floor. Sadly the only thing around was the table and it was too low to even be of any help. Looking back to the solider as he sensed his approach Loki fought to keep his unease from being clear to the man. "Yes..." he murmured quietly when Bucky asked if he needed help. It wasn't like he could tell the man he could get up on his own because Loki was sure he could not. If he told the man that and then remained on the floor he would look even more the fool.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir trailed behind Bucky, tail wagging, and obviously pleased with himself for finding help for Loki. Bucky, nodded when Loki agreed that he needed help. Stepping closer, he moved behind Loki and carefully grabbed the god under his arms, metal hand flexing once or twice to make sure he wasn’t pinching Loki’s skin before he pulled Loki to his feet, barely seeming to notice Loki’s weight. “You don’t like me much.” He said slowly as he let go of Loki once the god was standing.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't move as Bucky moved behind him he only turned his head a bit to watch the man. Tensing when the man carefully grabbed him under the arms to help stand himself up he was surprised as Bucky flexed his metallic hand adjusting where it lay. He was surprised by the consideration the solider took as he was stood up. "It is hard to like someone you do not know." Loki responded when Bucky commented on him not liking the solider. "Thank you." he thanked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky nodded slightly at the thanks, though he tilted his head after, examining Loki’s face, almost seeming curious. “I don’t have any reason to hurt you.” He said slowly. “Unless you hurt me or Steve….” He added, sensing that Loki feared him. Bucky had done well so far. He hadn’t hurt anyone in the mansion, though he had punched Thor once and had tossed Clint over a sofa early on. Usually his only potential as a threat was when someone started arguing with Steve and Bucky was instantly on alert, even if Steve continuously told him he could handle it.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:52 pm
MDaylus

"I have no intention of hurting anyone but that is not always in my control." Loki responded. He didn't know how much the man before him knew of Thanos. He assumed Steve might have told him at some point of the ancient being but that didn't mean that Bucky knew the story of Thanos' control over him. "I have no way to defend against you now, it makes me nervous because I can sense what you are capable of. I do not mean to be wary of you but until I know you better or have my magic at my disposal I do not think I can help it whilst I am carrying." Loki admitted to the man. It was a difficult thing for him to admit being vulnerable to Bucky. He hoped the solider would understand that he was putting trust in the man to not use the knowledge of his vulnerability against him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games