Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4047 4048 4049 4050 4051 4052 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:18 pm

EnnGeeCoyote

I'm clean too, Jerk. stare
Damn...I got burned, ah well *nibbles said jerky*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:18 pm

whisles as he work on sims 2.

Vetto Ryouzou

La Vigie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:19 pm

...::sighs, and rolls her eyes, culring up and waiting for someoneshe likes::
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:20 pm

EnnGeeCoyote
Hey I'd like ya and you'd like me, if only we dropped the attitudes and crap and just went "Yo man!"

But if ya wanna stay this way, no skin off my neck

Vinnie Outlaw

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:23 pm

EnnGeeCoyote

Sits on NG with a poot sound Hi!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:23 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
EnnGeeCoyote
Hey I'd like ya and you'd like me, if only we dropped the attitudes and crap and just went "Yo man!"

D: Considering you seem egotistical I have no need to be all "Yo Man" with you. I don't like egotistical people who seem to need to be cool. So, I'll stay this way to you. Its not any "skin off my neck" either.

La Vigie

La Vigie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:26 pm

ShadowClaw
EnnGeeCoyote

Sits on NG with a poot sound Hi!
::bites him:: o.o
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:26 pm

EnnGeeCoyote
D: Lucky you. Least your not dieing.

biggrin I woke up this morning with eyes trying to come outa' three sockets, blood running down my lip and cheek, in sleep paralasys and couldnt breathe. D: Paniced and rolled out of bed. I'm on a bunk bed so that was a really long drop onto sharp objects.I really need to move that bag of pencils.

You need to stop doing that!

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:27 pm

EnnGeeCoyote
Vincent R. Starwind
EnnGeeCoyote

D: Considering you seem egotistical I have no need to be all "Yo Man" with you. I don't like egotistical people who seem to need to be cool. So, I'll stay this way to you. Its not any "skin off my neck" either.

Also, NG isn't a wigger.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:27 pm

ShadowClaw
EnnGeeCoyote
D: Lucky you. Least your not dieing.

biggrin I woke up this morning with eyes trying to come outa' three sockets, blood running down my lip and cheek, in sleep paralasys and couldnt breathe. D: Paniced and rolled out of bed. I'm on a bunk bed so that was a really long drop onto sharp objects.I really need to move that bag of pencils.

You need to stop doing that!

PFFT. DID NOT MEAN TO!

La Vigie

La Vigie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:28 pm

ShadowClaw
EnnGeeCoyote
Vincent R. Starwind
EnnGeeCoyote

Also, NG isn't a wigger.

D: I'd hope not.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:30 pm

EnnGeeCoyote

Ok Ok, fairs fair

I would like to point out my ego resides in FPS games and race simulators really, and comming from a person that posted a thread just because she did a char sheet? I retort.

I ain't cool, never have been never will be...If you see that good for you, on the last term of 'skin off my neck' its a term used where I live in the north part of england to mean "We'll call it even" or such, just some kids these days don't see that

I'm done, G'night

(Seriously, post all ya want back, I'm off bed, night folks)

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:31 pm

ShadowClaw
EnnGeeCoyote
Vincent R. Starwind
EnnGeeCoyote

Also, NG isn't a wigger.
AH the white boy trying to be a *****, I type Yo homes and stuff because its jsut a way to type a lil different, woopie, night
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:31 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
EnnGeeCoyote

Ok Ok, fairs fair

I would like to point out my ego resides in FPS games and race simulators really, and comming from a person that posted a thread just because she did a char sheet? I retort.

I ain't cool, never have been never will be...If you see that good for you, on the last term of 'skin off my neck' its a term used where I live in the north part of england to mean "We'll call it even" or such, just some kids these days don't see that

I'm done, G'night

(Seriously, post all ya want back, I'm off bed, night folks)

Who said that she didn't know the term?

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

La Vigie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:35 pm

::sighs, and chews on her collar, with the mouth located under it.:: I really don't like him. Nor do I like Assuming.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4047 4048 4049 4050 4051 4052 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games