Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:05 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
did i do sothing to upset u?? *offers a hug*

She shuts her eyes tight and then says, "its not you!!!" She smiles sweetly at him. "its..its not you..." She smiles still
hugs lucily and smiles sweetly*
wuts wrong tell me.... *still is hugging*

She shakes her head. "i have to go but cant..." She sighs tearing up again.
lucily......*looks down* where are u gonna go?

She looks at him and has her lower lip out. "i-i have to go..." She jumps down from the treee and the sun was just over the horision. She ran to tht e woods and disappeared outta sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:06 am
Kaia wakes up and curses. "Damn it!!" HE thinks: lucily thinks its her fault if someone dies all the time i cant put her thro that again!!!'  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:09 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
did i do sothing to upset u?? *offers a hug*

She shuts her eyes tight and then says, "its not you!!!" She smiles sweetly at him. "its..its not you..." She smiles still
hugs lucily and smiles sweetly*
wuts wrong tell me.... *still is hugging*

She shakes her head. "i have to go but cant..." She sighs tearing up again.
lucily......*looks down* where are u gonna go?

She looks at him and has her lower lip out. "i-i have to go..." She jumps down from the treee and the sun was just over the horision. She ran to tht e woods and disappeared outta sight.
thinks* i wanna go after her no i AM going after her* jumps from the tree and follows lucily* trys to pick up sent but couldnt* F***ing H***!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:10 am
*gets near the base and draws his gun with rapier, checks everything and runs toward it*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 am
I smell Edwards scent I follow it and pull out my sniper. I snarl when I think this is a waste of time. ( Yuki isnt affected by magic... she vampire... )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 am
The sun was just coming up, "im here.." :uciy whispers as she reaches a clearing in the middle of the woods. "perfect." says a dark hucky voice. "now come here my dear and ill make evryone that you care about happy." All she could see of the shadow was its sharp teeth and red eyes. She breaths jagged and she takes a step forward.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:13 am
*thinks* ** i dont know if i should yes anything for lucily** (hes part fox but more cat but hes enough to turn into a fox demon) *shifts into a blood red fox demon and picks up lucilys sent and finds her* lucily its me ......Aruki......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:13 am
*as soon as ed is spoted many guards start shooting at him, ed doges most bullets and deflect the rest. after that he cast a fire based spell to kill the rest of the guards, he thinks* NO ONE IS GOING TO BE KILLED BECALSE OF THIS GUY! *Ed bust open the door*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:14 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
The sun was just coming up, "im here.." :uciy whispers as she reaches a clearing in the middle of the woods. "perfect." says a dark hucky voice. "now come here my dear and ill make evryone that you care about happy." All she could see of the shadow was its sharp teeth and red eyes. She breaths jagged and she takes a step forward.

Lucily No!!! * A big red fox demon comes out through the brush*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:17 am
*he go killing everyone that he sees rushing to the underground, when he gets there he has a gunshot wund in his arm, he grabs a knife and extract the bullet, makes a small treatment then cast a healing spell to close it, rest a little before entering*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:17 am
She looks at aruki knowing it was him from his scent. "aruki...i love you" SHe smiles and runs towards the shadow it surrounds around her and she disappears. there is a big flash of light and everything is normal again. Aruki finds himself alone in the woods with little light around him but enough to see that nothing wwas there...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:20 am
*ed opens the door a little just to look, he sees an army being prepared there, he thinks*"maybe... maybe it's time to release the power i had hidden in my weapons..." *he closes the door*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:22 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
She looks at aruki knowing it was him from his scent. "aruki...i love you" SHe smiles and runs towards the shadow it surrounds around her and she disappears. there is a big flash of light and everything is normal again. Aruki finds himself alone in the woods with little light around him but enough to see that nothing wwas there...
no....no...no *blue fire starts raising from arukis body* **traces kaias sent* comes up running stillin his fox demon form*.......kaia lucily went off into the woods i chased after her and the shadow in golfed her and she disappeard before i could grab her she ran into the darkness *thinks* ** F*** F*** F*** **  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:25 am
Yuki followed Lucily and finds herself in a gloomy place. "Lucily? Where are you? Hello?" Yuki shivered and sighed in frustration.  

ViniCullen

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games