Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:37 pm
ElladanKenet
Then why do I even try?

If you dont try, then you'll never know where your limits are.
Dont act like were ragging on you.
We have at best three active Jedi.
And with Kaze, Des, Nelo and you once Kathleen turns, the Sith are on top.
Theres no way the remaining Jedi would band together cohesively enough to pose a threat to the Sith.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:39 pm
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

I drew inspiration from nowhere near that show.
My thought process was more akin to: How would a ship act if Cale had built it?

Hmm. Oh well.

You'd like the show. Its risque, wierd, and somewhat noir thrown in at various parts as well. Really good. If it wasn't so out there it may have actually caught more of a cult following..

I saw one episode of the show when I was a younger fellow and thought it was stupid.
My opinion might change now, but coincedence aside, Sia did not spawn from Lexx. If anything, she's a joke on some anime I saw awhile back.

Interesting coincidence. Perhaps you were inspiried subconciously by lexx when you were young, hmmah?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:44 pm
Sounded awfully like ragging. Just seems liek I'm the only guy nowadays who's trying to move on.

There's also the Imp. Knights. If the Sith continue to rise, that will force the Imps and Jedi to put aside their differences and band together, at least temporarily. Strength in numbers. After facing, what, three genocides, you'd think they'd realize that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

I drew inspiration from nowhere near that show.
My thought process was more akin to: How would a ship act if Cale had built it?

Hmm. Oh well.

You'd like the show. Its risque, wierd, and somewhat noir thrown in at various parts as well. Really good. If it wasn't so out there it may have actually caught more of a cult following..

I saw one episode of the show when I was a younger fellow and thought it was stupid.
My opinion might change now, but coincedence aside, Sia did not spawn from Lexx. If anything, she's a joke on some anime I saw awhile back.

Interesting coincidence. Perhaps you were inspiried subconciously by lexx when you were young, hmmah?

Not likely.
I didnt even understand the damn show.
More likely the idea came from a combo of Outlaw Star, Vanguard, Firefly, a long history of Star Wars, and a newfound understanding of Vongtech.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:47 pm
ElladanKenet
Sounded awfully like ragging. Just seems liek I'm the only guy nowadays who's trying to move on.

There's also the Imp. Knights. If the Sith continue to rise, that will force the Imps and Jedi to put aside their differences and band together, at least temporarily. Strength in numbers. After facing, what, three genocides, you'd think they'd realize that.

Strength in numbers? What do you think they tried on Ossus?
And given who our Imperial Knights are, the Sith have even less to be worried about.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm
Yes, but eventually the Sith will turn on each other. Especially if and when Krayt kicks the bucket. It's the nature of their philosophy. They crave power, and eventually, when their stomachs go unfilled, they will lose control of their hunger, and turn on each other.

That's when everyone else acts.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

Strength in numbers? What do you think they tried on Ossus?
And given who our Imperial Knights are, the Sith have even less to be worried about.

I'm still curious as to where this stupid "band together" s**t is coming from. Since when did all the characters have this noble spirit that lets them set aside half of their personality quirks? Hell, if the IKs wanted to be jedi, they wouldn't have sided with the empire. Moreso, they wouldn't have helped with the massacre on ossus!

The enemy of my enemy is just that. No more, no less.

Somehow, the enemy of my enemy is my BFF just seems more reasonable?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:41 pm
I dont get it either.
banding together just presents a bigger target.
There are other ways to cooperate that no one is even attempting.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:40 pm
sorry bout that nelo, i was caught up in stuff, and forgot the whole fact I was going to be crushed lol. I edited it. Again, really sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:56 pm
We all get caught up.

Don't worry.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:40 am
Folks, lets get this train wreck cleaned up and going.
No more bitching about who does what and where with whom in the closet.
I want to get this RP finished and in less time than it took its predicessor.
You got any qualms about whats going on, talk to me and I'll hash it out.
Asfor EM squad, dont you guys get bored of blasting NPC's to smithereens?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:42 am
EmSquad's almost over.

Its been a sick animal for over a year and a half. When its over, nobody is going to care.

So Emsquad is the least likely to really need RP help.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:44 am
Meh.
Ah well. When its over its over.
Maybe in the future we should hold our RP's in the main forum instead of the Guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:55 pm
Nah that's just giving up  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:05 pm
Hmm...maybe I should join again...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games