Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:10 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky frowned slightly at the idea that Loki may hurt one of them, but he didn’t comment on it. He knew what it was like to not have full control of your actions. Loki explanation had Bucky shifting. He was trying to be good, like Steve wanted, but he couldn’t shake the history forced on him. “I see.” He finally nodded. “I’ll go if I make you uncomfortable.” He added, turning and leaving without another word. Fenrir had sat watching in silence, head tilted slightly. When Bucky left, he came to press against Loki’s leg. “He’s sad like you mother.” Fenrir mumbled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:11 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Bucky as the man took in his explanation. However the reaction was not what he had been hoping for. He had hoped the man would understand why he was wary and accept that giving Loki the time to adjust. Instead the solider just removed himself from the situation and that had Loki frowning. He could not grow used to the man if he was never around and he had no idea when his magic would return. Resolving himself to initiate the contact between Bucky and himself he was drawn from those thoughts when Fenrir pressed against his leg. "I can see that my son." Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir looked up to Loki when he spoke. “He’s only happy when he’s with Steve…..and no one is paying attention to them. I think he’d like to run away….” Fenrir continued before he began heading towards his room. People forgot that he wasn’t just a dog sometimes. When he was in his wolf form, they let things slip, let their guard down, he knew things about everyone that they didn’t show or tell anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:18 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked at his son's observation of the solider and was startled to how close he felt sometimes. Looking back to where Bucky had disappeared to he gave a hum of a thought as Fenrir made his way to his room. "JARVIS? Are there certain activities the Barnes enjoys that I might be able to do in my shtate?" Loki questioned. It was clear to him that Bucky needed a friend besides Steve as much as he had when it had just been him and Tony at first. Bruce had filled that void for him, why couldn't he return the favor.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS didn’t respond for a moment, almost like the AI was thinking. “Sergeant Barnes enjoys playing cards and you did quite well at cards the last time you played.” JARVIS offered. “He also spends a large amount of time watching old movies. I believe he is working through a list that Steve is also trying to watch.” Bucky didn’t spend much time on entertainment, not seeming to know what to do to entertain himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited as JARVIS seemed to think his question through. When the AI answered Loki smiled. Cards were a simple fun thing he could do whilst getting to know the man. He didn't wish to do the movies as conversation was not always a thing there and he did not wish to take Tim away from Steve. "Will you ask Barnes if he would be interested in a card game in the near future?" Loki questioned before moving off towards his son's room to tuck him in as had been requested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I will do so.” JARVIS responded easily. Bucky would likely be pleased with the idea of a card game. He could almost behave like a normal person Fenrir was climbing into his bed when Loki came in. Flopping down near the pillows, he stretched out, rolling around for a moment. When he finally looked to Loki, he gave a wolf grin, tail wagging. “How much longer until the babies are born?”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:29 pm
MDaylus

"Thank you JARVIS." Loki responded before moving into Fenrir's room. A soft chuckle was drawn from Loki as he saw his son flop, stretch and roll across his bed. He smiled at the wolf ish grin Fenrir gace him as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed. At the question Loki gave a soft hum. It was not a surprising question and to tell the truth he had been expecting it for a while. "A couple months yet, though I am not certain on that. You and all the rest of your siblings were within me for a year. However Midgardian pregnancies take less time I do not know which trend your new siblings will follow." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir put a paw on Loki’s stomach gently, staring at his belly for a moment. “Are they going to like me?” he asked softly. It was hard to imagine having younger siblings. The wolf had been certain that would never happen after his father had been killed. He’d thought Jormungandr, Hela, and Sleepnir would be his only siblings. And he would always be the baby amongst them,even if he was technically the same age.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki let Fenrir place his paw on his belly his son was gentle and careful about even in his true form. Like you?" Loki questioned not quite understanding what his son was asking. "I do not see why they would not. You like Sleepnir and he is older than you." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nodded slightly. “I do like him……” he said slowly. “But what if they don’t like me, or they think I’m weird because I don’t look human?” he asked. He knew the twins were supposed to look human, unlike he looked, or any of the siblings he knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki understood his son's worry but he also knew that it was something he would not have to worry about. As long as Fenrir loved the twin he was sure that they would love him. "Fenrir, do you know why people don't like people that look different. It is because they are taught that it is wrong and those that taught them to believe that are terrible people. Your siblings won't know that being a wolf is strange because they will know you and I will teach them that people come in many different forms." Loki told his son. "I am sure that they will love you as much as you love them. As long as you are not mean to them or hurt them I am sure they will love you as much as I love you." Loki continued to assure his son.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir listened closely to Loki, paw still resting on his belly. Shifting to press his nose against Loki’s belly, he wagged his tail once or twice. “I will love them.” He said softly. “I’m ready to meet them though….” He added finally settling back into bed with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled again when Fenrir placed his nose against his belly and wagged his tail. He was sure his son understood him and understood that he didn't have to fear ridicule from his new siblings. "I know you will, and I am ready to meet them as well. But they will come in their own time when they are ready." Loki assured shifting to tuck his son in as he settled onto the bed with a yawn. "I love you my son, sleep well. I will be here when you awake." Loki promised kissing Fenrir's head again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a happy little huff when Loki tucked him in, cuddling a little more under the blankets. “I love you too mother.” He said sleepily. “Good night.” He added, though the promise of Loki being there in the morning had him smiling. Even if Loki had left, he still trusted his mother. Trusted that he wouldn’t abandon him. Closing his eyes, he settled down, ready to go to sleep.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games