Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:32 pm
Or maybe that Naruto Outfit... Theres a thread and I pointed out the clothings... But then again, theres a Naruto Band... sad !!! We need donations? Lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:32 pm
Kaiq
*is a crew member*
Mam, I will garantee you that I will be an excellent soldie- err Shinobi!!

*starts training*
lol  

The Truth About Drugs

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:34 pm
Kaiq
Or maybe that Naruto Outfit... Theres a thread and I pointed out the clothings... But then again, theres a Naruto Band... sad !!! We need donations? Lol.

hmm........ the pants for that naruto outfit...... is that those old skewl orange pants?
those are really expensive? arent they?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:34 pm
Kaiq
*is a crew member*
Mam, I will garantee you that I will be an excellent soldie- err Shinobi!!

*starts training*

My suggestion: always err on the side of caution. About the only thing I really do as crew is admit new members (I try to PM them about why they weren't accepted if I decline them, but it's not neccessary), and lock excessively repeated topics (haven't done that in a while), and take any member concerns to Reprive to let her know when something is bothering me.

Oh, and awesome crew editing powers. We can edit any post in the guild. twisted But I don't usually mess with that. >.>  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:42 pm
Kalmarkid91
Kaiq

hmm........ the pants for that naruto outfit...... is that those old skewl orange pants?

yes they are. I'd need at least 10k to get the sweats. x.x

Found simpler and cheaper things. Net shirt and 90s gloves = roughly 2500 gold. With choice of color to winner! How does this idea sound so far. Ninja gear. hmm.. maybe with a get a grip headbands. more color choice. those are 1200...

3700 and some change worth for the prize. And if I'm lucky, I can get them for less in the marketplace from people selling their cast offs.

Not as nice as a kill set prize or such, but I can definitely get the items, thus meaning I can give the prize away at page 500 instead of making the wait longer.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:42 pm
Ok, Zrana, I just sent you some really random items, feel free to do as you wish with them, lol.  

Reprieve
Captain

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Ic... Yes mam! I will do my best mam!

The old skewl orange sweat pants (on price guide) said it was 4500. Well.. That is expensive lol.

edit: I was hoping to be 450 redface well ill make my own "speical" prize on 4500 HAHA!! mooahahahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:44 pm
Reprieve
Ok, Zrana, I just sent you some really random items, feel free to do as you wish with them, lol.

If nothing else, I can have a random "nekkid peasants" giveaway. If a new person shows up who's obviously in need of clothes, I can help them out. Well, a girl at least.  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

The Truth About Drugs

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:45 pm
Reprieve: Ok, lol, I gtg but talk to everyone later.

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:46 pm
Zrana
Kalmarkid91
Kaiq

yes they are. I'd need at least 10k to get the sweats. x.x

Found simpler and cheaper things. Net shirt and 90s gloves = roughly 2500 gold. With choice of color to winner! How does this idea sound so far. Ninja gear. hmm.. maybe with a get a grip headbands. more color choice. those are 1200...

3700 and some change worth for the prize. And if I'm lucky, I can get them for less in the marketplace from people selling their cast offs.

Not as nice as a kill set prize or such, but I can definitely get the items, thus meaning I can give the prize away at page 500 instead of making the wait longer.

net top and 90s gloves those are nice items smile  

Kalmarkid91

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:50 pm
hmmm.... i gotta go..... sleep...... time is 9.42 pm

school tomorrow  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:51 pm
All crew members are welcome to have their own give aways in this thread, feel free to announce it on the first page of the thread Just don't delete any of my announcement things--just add yours as well.

Or you can say what you want to say here, and I'll ad it so you don't have to worry about messing up the first post. 3nodding  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:51 pm
good night everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:57 pm
g'night Kalmar!  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:01 pm
Bye Kalmark kid!

*adds own mini-prize*

Man that thing is so cluttered.. with
Quote:
s and s ... god lol.. Clean up??

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games