Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:25 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
She looks at aruki knowing it was him from his scent. "aruki...i love you" SHe smiles and runs towards the shadow it surrounds around her and she disappears. there is a big flash of light and everything is normal again. Aruki finds himself alone in the woods with little light around him but enough to see that nothing wwas there...
no....no...no *blue fire starts raising from arukis body* **traces kaias sent* comes up running stillin his fox demon form*.......kaia lucily went off into the woods i chased after her and the shadow in golfed her and she disappeard before i could grab her she ran into the darkness *thinks* ** F*** F*** F*** **

Kaia looks at him wide eyed. "Lucily! SHe ran into the darkness!? The shadow!?" He gets up quickly and tells aruki to take him there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 am
*he puts his two guns and his sword on the ground, summons a small poll and makes a small cut in his hand using the rapier's blade, he puts his blood in the pool*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:27 am
ViniCullen
Yuki followed Lucily and finds herself in a gloomy place. "Lucily? Where are you? Hello?" Yuki shivered and sighed in frustration.

The shadow noticed that someone else was here. "get out!" He spits her out and sisappears with lucily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:29 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
She looks at aruki knowing it was him from his scent. "aruki...i love you" SHe smiles and runs towards the shadow it surrounds around her and she disappears. there is a big flash of light and everything is normal again. Aruki finds himself alone in the woods with little light around him but enough to see that nothing wwas there...
no....no...no *blue fire starts raising from arukis body* **traces kaias sent* comes up running stillin his fox demon form*.......kaia lucily went off into the woods i chased after her and the shadow in golfed her and she disappeard before i could grab her she ran into the darkness *thinks* ** F*** F*** F*** **

Kaia looks at him wide eyed. "Lucily! SHe ran into the darkness!? The shadow!?" He gets up quickly and tells aruki to take him there.
get on my back! runs to where kaia told him*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:29 am
*after he stoped bleeding he puted the guns and the rapier inside the poll/altar, a small light apears from inside the poll, then the water turns black for some minutes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
ViniCullen
Yuki followed Lucily and finds herself in a gloomy place. "Lucily? Where are you? Hello?" Yuki shivered and sighed in frustration.

The shadow noticed that someone else was here. "get out!" He spits her out and sisappears with lucily.
(sisapear? that was a huge grammatical error)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:30 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

When they get there he looks around panicing says loudly, LUCILY!!!!!! he screams louder. LUCILY!!!!! he hits his knees and starts to cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 am
I shift into hunting mode and my eyes turn Red like blood and I snarl I head in Lucilys Bfs direction and I spit out, " The shadow definetly took her... I was with her but It spitted me out.." I hiss and I grow claws and my wings stretch out.  

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:32 am
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
ViniCullen

(sisapear? that was a huge grammatical error)

(you know wat i meant! i meant disappeared! gah!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:34 am
*after the water turns back to normal the guns had becomed diferent, as if they grow feathers(and demonic scales in the black pistol) but the rapier just started to exale an red aura, ed grabs then and uses the chance to use the poll to see how all the others were*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:36 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

When they get there he looks around panicing says loudly, LUCILY!!!!!! he screams louder. LUCILY!!!!! he hits his knees and starts to cry.
*looks around pissed as hell blue fire coming from his body* he finds lucily .....and the shadow * Ruuns toward the shadow and pins it down and bits toso but the shadow escapes* DAMNIT!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 am
*he sees yuki/kaia and aruki together and notice their anger, after that he focus on lucily and only see her shrouded by darkness, his eyes go wide and dont belive what he is seeing, thinks* "no!!! i hope the shadow broght her here... like that i can try to release her..." *ed unsummon the poll*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:37 am
"my dear.." The shadow said. "i have you now." Lucilys face was streaked by tears. "wat are you going to do?" She asked shakily. She got up and looked at the shadow closely. its eyes where rlly a blue color. It was a she too. She was beautiful. Evilly beautiful. Her lips had an evil grin on them and she could see that they had sharp pointed edges. and her hands had rlly sharp claws. "that my dear is for you to find out soon enough" She extended her arm and swpped her face with her claws. Demon! Lucily thought. She was a demon...not a shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:38 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

*looks around pissed as hell blue fire coming from his body* he finds lucily .....and the shadow * Ruuns toward the shadow and pins it down and bits toso but the shadow escapes* DAMNIT!!!!!

(hun it disappeared...lol)  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:39 am
I hiss again and I fly up in search of a place to find the shadow.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games