Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to smile as Fenrir proclaimed to love him too. "Good night my son." Loki murmured softly before he moved to stand up once more. Once he had stood carefully he moved quietly from the room, He shut the light off as he left taking one last look at his son before moving back to the living area.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

By the time Loki got back to the living room only Kalani and her grandmother were in the room. As they were new to the mansion, they didn’t have their own apartment areas, meaning that they spent most of their time in the main living room. Kalani was huddled over a coffee table, working on study materials. She hadn’t started school yet, everyone still trying to figure out how to explain a strange girl coming and going from the Avenger’s mansion. But they were keeping her up on school work, making sure she was doing what she needed to.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki was a bit surprised to see that only Kalani and her grandmother remained in the living area. But he gave the women a wave as he made his way into the kitchen wanting something sweet to snack on. It only took him a few minutes to find something that made him curious enough t try. The thing looked like two flattened pastries in a silver wrapped. And while they were sweet like he want he was unsure about the frosting or the supposively strawberry filling. Still they were addicting enough that Loki ate a second package of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Kalani waved at Loki with a smiled at him, but didn’t follow, too busy working. As Loki was unwrapping his second pack of pop-tarts, Tony wandered in, frowning with an empty mug clutched in his hands. Seeing Loki, he blinked, struggling to clear the problem he was tackling from his head. “Out of coffee in the lab.” He mumbled, heading for the coffee maker. Glancing over his shoulder, he spotted the pop-tarts in Loki’s hands and he smirked. “I see you discovered pop-tarts…..Thor developed a taste for them.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:30 am
MDaylus

Loki was most of the way through unwrapping the second pack of poptarts when he was surprised as Tony entered the kitchen. Loki stopped to watch Tony as the man blinked at him. When the genius explained that he was out of coffee in the lab Loki nodded. His gaze followed Tony to the coffee machine and was curious as the man glanced back at him. "Yeah...what?" Loki answered at first about the pop-tarts until he was told that Thor had developed a taste for them. Rolling his eyes at that fact he shook his head. "I was merely looking for something easy and sweet to eat. These were acceptable but I would have preferred something else but was unsure what." Loki remarked. "The frosting is a bit much on this pastry and the filling does not truly taste like strawberries." he complained.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a snort of amusement. “yeah, the main purpose of pop-tarts is to be sweet, not to really taste like what they claim it’s supposed to taste like.” He said lightly. Slowly coming closer, he snagged a piece, eating it and shaking his head. “We had to limit the number of boxes Thor could eat….he snacked on them too much.” He smiled. Pausing, he looked Loki over. “You okay?” he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony informed him that pop-tarts were merely designed to be sweet and not taste like what they claimed to taste like. "That seems counter intuitive when once wishes to find a strawberry taste and does not." Loki complained as Tony snagged a piece of his pop-tart. He raised an eyebrow as Tony shook his head. "My brother has always had some self control issues." Loki remarked when Tony told him that they had restricted Thor's intake of the little pastries. He was munching on another piece of a pop-tart when Tony questioned if he was okay. His shoulders slumped at the question. "Fenrir asked if we were going back to Asgard. He thinks that I would be happier there, he wanted to help me some how to be happy. I...I didn't know that I was so unhappy looking that he would notice." Loki explained softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned against the counter as Loki’s shoulders slumped. Listening, Tony sighed and shook his head. “I don’t think that you were overly obvious. I mean you were sometimes, but not constantly.” Tony said slowly. “Fenrir is very smart…..and pays attention to more than you would think.” He said slowly. “He always knows how everyone is feeling, it’s actually a little strange sometimes….makes me wonder if it isn’t part of his abilities.” He continued, turning to pick up his coffee and stir in a little sugar.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man said that he wasn't being overly obvious with how upset he had been about things. He knew his son was smart and and paid attention to things. He was a bit suprised by the fact that Tony thought Fenrir might have a form of empathy. Loki would have to test his son at a later date when his magic was back to see if his son was indeed an empath of sorts. "It is possible." Loki hummed in thought but shook his head. "My son should not be worrying about my happiness however. He should be having fun and playing." Loki protested.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s worry, but shook his head. “He is having fun. You’ve seen him outside playing, you’ve seen him running through the halls laughing. But he’s a sweet boy and he loves you. He will always worry about you.” Tony said gently. “Do you never worry for Frigga? It’s a part of loving someone.” Tony assured the god. Sipping on his coffee, he closed his eyes in pleasure at the taste. He was sure he would die without the stuff. “he might benefit from a visit from his siblings though. They haven’t come back since Thanksgiving.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when tony shook his head at him but he quieted his protest when the man continued to explain that Fenrir was having fun. That Loki had even seen him doing so, from playing outside to inning through the halls. He couldn't argue that Fenrir was sweet and loved him but he did want to argue about him always worrying about him. That wasn't the child's job, that was a parents job to constantly worry about their children. When Tony asked if he had worried about Frigga his protests were silenced once more as he nodded. "I am sure with Natasha planning a baby shower he will get to see then soon." Loki replied taking a breath. "What are you working on?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“That’s very true.” Tony said with a small smile. He’d like to see this baby shower. He was sure Loki would be extremely happy by the result. When the topic changed to what he was working on, Tony ran a hand through his hair and frowned. “Changing the laws of physics.” He replied slowly. “I’m trying to replicate what you can do with magic with science……but overcoming the hundreds of years of science is not easy.” He sighed. “I may have to call Reed…..” he frowned, shaking his head at the thought of asking for help from the man. But Tony wasn’t nearly as accomplished with theoretical science as he was.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:58 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled with tony as thean remembered the baby shower that Natasha was planning. When Tony answered his question about what the genius was working on the answer had Loki tilting his head in confusion. Changing the laws of physics? "Which magic are you trying to replicate, perhaps I can help." Loki offered. He was surprised that Tony was trying to do that, he had expected the man to work with the metal he had given him until he was bored of it or created what he had wanted to. Loki was even more surprised by Tony saying that he might call Reed. He had seen their interactions and while Loki liked Reed just fine, he and Tony bickered often about theory of science. To have them work together meant a big project.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:04 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony scratched the back of his head as he thought over what to tell Loki. Should he reveal his work to the god? He hadn’t seen any sign of Thanos again, and he could explain it as plucking the staff out of a HYDRA base. “Teleportation, moving matter from one place to another.” He responded. “humans have talked about it for a long time, but it’s been imagination so far….though I think a few mutants can teleport now….” Maybe he should ask one of them if he could examine a bit of DNA to try and figure it out.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony as the man seemed to contemplate telling him what he was working on. For a moment he wondered if it had to do with their children but dismissed that thought because Tony would not contemplate Reed for such a task. When the man finally told him that he was working on teleportation he frowned. What did tony want to teleportation. "I see, perhaps I can dig out the books from the library on the matter. After all the Bifrost is a form of teleportation and that is not magic to the best of my knowledge." Loki responded.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games