Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:40 am

Yeah I did start drawing you a pic... then I kinda forgot about it. I'm very unreliable when it comes to drawing pictures for people. I was supposed to do a pic for my best friend's birthday in June and I still haven't got passed the basic outlines sad
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:44 am

lol. That is not good. I hope that your friend was not and is still not expecting that pic. I really could not care if you finish mine or not, it does not bother me. I would more sooner know that you were spending your time doing something important. Like brushing your teeth.

iamNOTanidiot

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:47 am

I always brush my teeth gonk

And I think she may have forgotten about it, but I still intend to finish it someday. Maybe it will be ready for christmas.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:54 am

That can work, just give it an Easter feel though and say you did not know when you would finish it.

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:17 am

Oh, that reminds me not only of the sig-pic Jem was making me, but the pictures I promised to EmWah and WS for their birthdays this year. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:40 pm

WellzY
Oh, that reminds me not only of the sig-pic Jem was making me, but the pictures I promised to EmWah and WS for their birthdays this year. sweatdrop

Hehehe I forgot all about that xd

And Jem has still got your sig on the books. He did one, but I said it wasn't good enough so he had to make it better.

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:32 pm

EmWah
WellzY

Hehehe I forgot all about that xd

And Jem has still got your sig on the books. He did one, but I said it wasn't good enough so he had to make it better.

You did? Wow, I'm really being looked out for, and I didn't even pay anything. I'll have to give him something.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:05 am

Me and picture in same comment?!

Where where where?

*wants*

Wellzy i cant get them Anklets, she was on and she was all "Ok ok. i'll send them now......." then she went offline all Quick like.

I think she doesnt want to give them back

OH MY GOD MAYBE SHE SOLD THEM!!! gonk

crying crying crying

WarriorShadow

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:13 am

WarriorShadow

Where where where?

*wants*

Wellzy i cant get them Anklets, she was on and she was all "Ok ok. i'll send them now......." then she went offline all Quick like.

crying crying crying

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
but i thought you already had anklets.....
*head tilt* did u sell'em?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:26 am

Alexie_dennison
WarriorShadow

Where where where?

*wants*

crying crying crying

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
but i thought you already had anklets.....
*head tilt* did u sell'em?

No no i do have anklets, i leant them to Meh Gaia whore, and she wont give them back...she is all AVOID THE SUBJECT!.

crying crying crying crying

WarriorShadow

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:49 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Poor Rhirhi!
*hugs*
dont worrie you will get them back!
And if she sold them Pwn her a**!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:24 am

Yeah that's right! Get someone to haxx her account or something, because stealing items that were lent out of the goodness of ones heart is just wrong!

I hope she gives them back. If she doesn't... there shall be some good old Australian revenge happening.

EmWah
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:35 am

*feels, accepted, maybe even, Loved*

Thanks gu..rrls!

Gurls, yeah thanks Gurls
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:21 am

WarriorShadow

I shed a tear of sorrow. crying

WellzY
Crew

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:21 pm

WellzY
WarriorShadow

I shed a tear of sorrow. crying

Yeah, im sending a Friend who lives in the same town as her to Break her face with her big BOOTS

FTW like.
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games