Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:34 am

Artemus Black
Most of what I know is that it's mostly like someone just turned my eyes off... I do dream, from what I know on rare occasion. But it's like I hear all that's going on around me still. Why I prefer a light and often called 'relaxation' music. Come to think of it... When I wake up to music, I remember dreams more often than none.
Some say musical influence can help the mind in many ways, from getting good test scores to having a happy dream
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:30 am

Music does allow me to dream XD If I have hardcore rock on, I tend to be off somewhere in lala land. sweatdrop

Artemus Black

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:34 am

Heyo, all.
*curls up on the sofa*

How be ya?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:36 am

Rigu Ryu
Heyo, all.
*curls up on the sofa*

How be ya?
I be okay ninja HAVE to sleep soon crying
You?

Artemus Black

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:38 am

I'm groovey after kicking some tail today, kids got to learn somehow and I can't be nice all the time
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:38 am

Artemus Black
Rigu Ryu
Heyo, all.
*curls up on the sofa*

How be ya?
I be okay ninja HAVE to sleep soon crying
You?
Pretty good.... Just got up though, and think I could use a few more hours of sleep. xd

Rigu Ryu

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:40 am

Vincent R. Starwind
I'm groovey after kicking some tail today, kids got to learn somehow and I can't be nice all the time
^W^

Whose tail got kicked?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:42 am

Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
^W^

Whose tail got kicked?
NG's X3

I ain't proud of it, I hate being nasty really...just had my limits pushed
sweatdrop

Vinnie Outlaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:45 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
^W^

Whose tail got kicked?
NG's X3

sweatdrop
Eh, sometimes it's necessary...
*dances to Meat Loaf*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:47 am

Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
^W^

Whose tail got kicked?
NG's X3

sweatdrop
*dances to Meat Loaf*
Thanks, if only half the furs here could comply with that rolleyes

*dances to...doesn't dance, sits and plays his acoustic to the sound of Staind - outside*

Vinnie Outlaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:49 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
^W^

Whose tail got kicked?
NG's X3

sweatdrop
*dances to Meat Loaf*
Thanks, if only half the furs here could comply with that rolleyes

*dances to...doesn't dance, sits and plays his acoustic to the sound of Staind - outside*
*grins* Well, usually I don't dance (it scares people), but it's Meat Loaf. Who rocks my socks off.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:52 am

Rigu Ryu
*grins* Well, usually I don't dance (it scares people), but it's Meat Loaf. Who rocks my socks off.
Well I used to like Meat and Black Sabbath and such, but I've become my own various music lover...I prefer stuff like Simple Plan and original Linkin park, but at the same time, am a die hard fan of Gorillaz *adjusts cords and plays*

Vinnie Outlaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:56 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Well I used to like Meat and Black Sabbath and such, but I've become my own various music lover...I prefer stuff like Simple Plan and original Linkin park, but at the same time, am a die hard fan of Gorillaz *adjusts cords and plays*
Well, between my friends and I, we have got some of the most bizzare tastes in music. I like everything from Evanescence to Alanis to the Eagles. My best friend is a die-hard Weezer and Green Day fan; she is also a big fan of various 80s music.

We're freaks. xd

So do you really play the guitar?
*curious look*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:59 am

Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Well, between my friends and I, we have got some of the most bizzare tastes in music. I like everything from Evanescence to Alanis to the Eagles. My best friend is a die-hard Weezer and Green Day fan; she is also a big fan of various 80s music.

We're freaks. xd

*curious look*
I learned bits and pieces here and there, along with some drumming and even talent show singing with a fun band me and some old buds put together...I'm going to learn the guitar fully next year so I can jam up my own songs, can only play along to the odd few

Vinnie Outlaw

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:01 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu
Vincent R. Starwind
Rigu Ryu

We're freaks. xd

*curious look*
I learned bits and pieces here and there, along with some drumming and even talent show singing with a fun band me and some old buds put together...I'm going to learn the guitar fully next year so I can jam up my own songs, can only play along to the odd few
*grins* That's still more than me. I used to take lessons, but I never practiced. So I really don't know much more than when I started. *grins* I'm too lazy to practice.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games