Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:27 pm
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
didn't know you could set it to tell you when people log off

Oh, maybe you can't...
be nice if you could imo

Yeah, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:44 pm
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
didn't know you could set it to tell you when people log off

Oh, maybe you can't...
be nice if you could imo

Yeah, I guess.
i have people who tend to log off mid convo and i never noticed, so it'd be nice for me  

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:50 pm
Vashyyk
i have people who tend to log off mid convo and i never noticed, so it'd be nice for me

Heh. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:25 pm
*paces around waiting for some one to show up*  

Shadows sweet embrace

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:46 pm
*sneak-huggles Yami from behind*

So, you're questing for a kiki, again?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:56 pm
*squeeks and huggles* You missed it. I went to go use the bathroom, and Kiba freaked, he howled and cried until I came back and then he jumped in my lap and cried. Oh and on the way in memaws dogs started barking and I was right to the bathroom when she walked out and her room is right across from the bathroom so she was like what are you barking at. I sai me and she freaked too until I turned the light on.

Yep, and this time I'm getting it. If gaia will give me more gold than 1 to none gold per post.  

Shadows sweet embrace

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:02 am
Shadows sweet embrace
*squeeks and huggles* You missed it. I went to go use the bathroom, and Kiba freaked, he howled and cried until I came back and then he jumped in my lap and cried. Oh and on the way in memaws dogs started barking and I was right to the bathroom when she walked out and her room is right across from the bathroom so she was like what are you barking at. I sai me and she freaked too until I turned the light on.

Yep, and this time I'm getting it. If gaia will give me more gold than 1 to none gold per post.
Oh, my Goddess. I would have given
-Scottie's- small body parts to see that!

Good luck with it then! 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:04 am
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace

My grin is as wide as your avie's grin .

Thanks. So do you think I could barrow that new dress that you said you have. And their is another thing I wanted to barrow.  

Shadows sweet embrace

KariudoMegami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:05 am
-My god, do I do obligatory crafting? Like, it's expected of me, and all? Aaaaah! I dunno, if this doesn't make any sense, in my defense it's 3 am. Rhyming! Aaaanyway, I had an odd thought.-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:07 am
Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace

My grin is as wide as your avie's grin .

Thanks. So do you think I could borrow that new dress that you said you have. And their is another thing I wanted to borrow.
Lol, is it as pointy?

Um, the strapless one? Sure, no prob. Okay, if it's something private, mail me telling me what else you want to borrow.  

KariudoMegami

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:09 am
KariudoMegami
Lol, is it as pointy?

Um, the strapless one? Sure, no prob. Okay, if it's something private, mail me telling me what else you want to borrow/

I don't think so. Lol

I was talking about for my avi. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:11 am
Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami
Lol, is it as pointy?

Um, the strapless one? Sure, no prob. Okay, if it's something private, mail me telling me what else you want to borrow/

I don't think so. Lol

Oh, oh, ok! By the way, I got my 'coon tail back from you.  

KariudoMegami

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:15 am
KariudoMegami
Shadows sweet embrace
KariudoMegami
Lol, is it as pointy?

I don't think so. Lol

Oh, oh, ok! By the way, I got my 'coon tail back from you.
Yep, and I was talking about the black drop dead dress. I'm changing accounts. The new gold system isn't working for me on this account so meet me here please.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:27 am
this board looks a little dead * looks around for zombies and other dead but now alive things*  

kogie_wolf

Phoenix Phyre

Fluffy Genius

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:36 pm

Zombies???

eek

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games