Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:51 am
(lolz down girl, not tryin ta steal him away 4rm u, im not like that lolz)
"thank you" she smiles

Lizzy peeks out from behind bane "are we staying with bane mom?" she asked quietly

"if its alright with him..." echo said looking at lizzy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:04 am
Kaderot smiles, "im sure there are others" he said

Bane nodded, "ya...i want to be with you forever" he said and kissed echo  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 am
she smiles and kisses him back, holding him close "thank you" she whispered

Lizzy jumps up and down "Yea" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 pm
(rawr! *bites her* those are my mans lips ....<.<....grrrrrrrr)
kat smiled as she felt charlie moveing away "please leave please leave..." she chanted  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 pm
She sits down. "I don't know. Ever since the zombies stopped, the group disbanded, I haven't seen another vampire since, and Hell has been, well, ******** HELL!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:01 pm
Kaderot laughed again and showed his fangs, "well..im not a vamp..im a mix of things one of which is a werepyre." He said and looked at kat. "what have you done that has scared kat this bad to have you around...other then what i did" He asked.

Bane looked at lizzy and smiled, "so guys what should we do now?" he asked them and stood up. He helped echo up and had one arm around her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:08 pm
( Q.Q two-timer)
kat wiggeled as far from charlie as she could and she came slowly out of the blankets the jumped off the bed and hid behind kade holding his hand with her working one keeping a careful eye on charlie "dont you dare try flirting with my husband like you did with strike" she growled  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:13 pm
(im not..its any rp...ok maybe i am lol kidding)
Kaderot looked at her then back at charile, "so your a big flirt hu..i think bane has talked about you before..you and him with the make out sessions..well im married to her sorry" Kaderot said and growled, "now dont flirt with me ok"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:20 pm
kat nodded ansd hugged kade tightly with one arm her other one limply in a cast  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:16 am
(lolz rolleyes )

Lizzy takes his other hand and smiles "i dont know but im hungry..."

Echo laughs "yea...."she pulls off the bandage from her side and throws it away, a faint scar on her side  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:19 am
"I wouldn't. You look nice together. And I wouldn't try anything with you again, Kat. I see you're happy. And, I've changed, a little."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Kaderot roared loudly at charlie, "now leave and find some one else to bother..im in pain and dont feel like a fight..unless you have something to do for me" Kaderot said

Bane was happy with them but was sad for scott..he had taken away his mate and his child.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:43 pm
Lizzy jumps on banes back "lets go find strike and then go play games" she said smiling brightly

Echo laughs lightly "your silly lizzy" she looks at him "you okay bane?" she asked looking at his face  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:51 pm
Bane looks up at her, "uh..ya im fine echo..ya lets go find strike..where did her go" he said and put on a fake smile.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 pm
lizzy looks around "hes nearby"

Echo nodds "if your sure" she takes his hand and starts walking "yea hes nearby" she sniffs catching his scent

Strike yawns laying against a tree "i need to get back to florida" he says scratching his stomache  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games