Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:36 pm
"Awesome!" Lykas cheered at Sub's response to launching Jira into space. "I'll put it on my calender so I don't forget." He decided, pulling a small personal organizer from his pocket and making a note for the Star Festival next January.

"This is not happening again!" Jira called from the Medlab, somehow knowing someone was talking about it. There were at least four people in this psycho group that enjoyed treating him like a living projectile and he knew he'd have to be on the lookout for all of them come time for the festival next year, at minimum.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:29 pm
Sub just chuckled as he heard Jira but paid little attention to him as his attention was diverted to his Ralts, who just happened to pop out of her Pokeball at that time. "Ralts!" She cheered as she appeared, and began to tug on Sub's leg to pick her up, which he did without question. "Hey there girl." He said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:24 pm
Lykas noticed Sub's Ralts right away. "I thought you loved Dark-types?" He asked of the older male. "Since when did you have a Ralts? And for that matter, why didn't I know this sooner?" He asked, noticing Narcissa floating in in search of him as he did. He sent Mykel to retrieve her when he saw her start looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 pm
KisaRinny
In a fit of pissed off raging female hormones, Heine stalked back into HQ, barking at everyone to get the ~/~ out of her way before she messed them up. Even at the best of times, Heine would make good on her word but at the moment, well, especially at the moment, the woman wouldn't even hesitate to smash her fist into someone's face. She was pissed. And the cause of her extremely foul mood? Chaos, of course. Whoever was around the blond man at the moment better hurry up and get out of the way because there was a storm coming. There was a reason why hurricanes were named after women.

"You, Me. Talk. Now." She growled, coming up and instantly getting in his face. This was probably going to be quite the blow-out.
Chaos was just on his way to the training room when Heine ran into him. "The ~/~ is your problem? he asks calmly, unaware of the reason for her anger.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:31 pm
Sub was now sitting up in his office as he went over a few papers, mostly end of the month reports on their finances and stuff like that. As he went over the papers he watched a little TV, the news to be precious, the PNN channel. "Huh, so someone broke into Vista Lighthouse, maybe someone around here should help the police with an investigation of their own. I would but I can't get away, oh well." He shrugged and opened up a folder. "Hm...this Team Galactic the Hexagon brothers talked about were once arrested in Sunyshore City near the lighthouse for loitering and refusing to leave...might there be a connection?" He pondered.

Hint, Hint, Wink, Wink...anyone?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm
Sub... had a psychic Pokemon? Last Tsuki checked he was a dark type fanatic. He sat on a bench, playing with Maggy as usual. The sent a smokescreen to his face and ran away, giggling naughtily. Some things you just couldn't change. Like Hypnos disdain for him or Saurs wanting to show off.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 pm
Heine wanted to slap him, oh so much but for some reason, she held back.

"I never expected much from you but to think that you would shut me down about the festival and then send some imposter in your place. You're a serious scum bag, douche bag, a*****e!" Heine shouted, growing more and more angry with each passing moment.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:54 pm
"What the ~/~ are you talking about?" Chaos asked, his voice rising to a shout. "What impostor!?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm
"Like you wouldn't know, you ~/~face!" Heine shouted back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 pm
Tsuki got annoyed from the two arguing people and after what Maggy did he walked to them and said "Both of you just shut the...." he went in to use several curse words and slurs he wouldn't dare repeat in front of his mother, Lily. "...stop arguing now!" He put his hand I his forehead as his Hypno dashed away quite pleased in his prank. He used Telekineais to make his trainer furious.

"Ima take a nap." he mumbled, walking to his room. Hypno high fived Maggy. Another successful prank. Skarsy shook her head as she flew off to her hidden nest at the HQ. Cofa joined the fire and the psychic types group. A trio of terror, they were the O.P.P.O.S. or the Official Pranking Pokemon of Snagem!  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:59 pm
"No, I wouldn't. Now how's about you explain yourself before you throw another hissy fit."

He wasn't asking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:01 pm
The last few days had been... well, odd at best. Sol had been just outside the HQ, and still was. Though, he was quiet. Perhaps a sort of mediator role.

Ceramew and Amaranth, though, were sitting on a rock. Every so often, the small Pokemon would try to teach the other a little more on how chi worked. It was an effort for her to not only get better with what moves she knew, but eventually learn new ones. More often than not, Sol would stick around in case it didn't quite sink in.

Other times, things would become somewhat derailed, as the news finally found its way to them. Sol didn't say too much as he took off; in doing so, it had a tendency to act as a cue.

"Guess that explains it..." Ceramew spoke up, shaking her head. "Come on, Ammy, I'll get Togekiss to get us there quicker. We'll try to resume later, okay?" It was safe to say they'd be following quickly, even if Ceramew wasn't really wanting to. She was still wanting to figure out this leftover chi from the festival.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 pm
"That's right, I suppose you got some kind of ~/~ rep to protect in Hoenn. Either that or you're too damn scared to show your face. Not that it would matter, that guy who looked exactly like you was probably doing a good enough job at being a ~/~face than you ever could." Heine stated bitterly. Oh yeah she was damn sore about being left to do her own thing at the stupid ~/~ festival. It's not like she even expected anything from Chaos, not a single thing. She also supposed that her idea to maybe take this ~/~ up relationship, or whatever it is they have, and try and take it somewhere other than a bedroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:24 pm
"Now you look here, you little ~/~. ~/~ Hoenn, ~/~ the fakers, and most of all, ~/~ you. If you think for one second that I give a ~/~ about what you think, then you're sorely ~/~ mistaken. An' if you got anything else you're wantin' to say, you can save it for somebody who does."

Without another second to lose after that rant, Chaos stomps out of HQ without even looking back, at Heine or anyone else.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 pm
"So GRAY, you can confirm the others have begun investigating Vista Lighthouse?" Sub said to his SNAG which sat on his desk. "Didn't I already say that? You humans ask redundant questions sometimes, yes, for the second time, they are at the lighthouse." GRAY, the AI from the SNAG replied. "Maybe I should listen to Night and reprogram you..." Sub huffed. "I hope they report back soon with some good news, and I certainly hope they didn't get busted and arrested themselves." He said to himself.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games