Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“True…” Tony said slowly as Loki mentioned the bifrost. “I can’t read any of the books though, I only have Allspeak when you have magic.” Tony added. He’d love to look over some of the books Loki had, but they were useless to him right now. “Do you think with the magic I have, I could pull of a teleportation spell or something?” he asked after a moment. He knew his magic was fundamentally different than Loki’s, he couldn’t ever hope to do most of the stuff Loki could, but there had to be some common thread right? It was just energy when it came down to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:20 pm
MDaylus

"I can translate them for you or read them to JARVIS and he can record them for you." Loki suggested when Tony said that he couldn't read the books without Allspeak. And that he only had the Allspeak when Loki had magic. The question of Tony's magic allowing him to teleport had Loki contemplating for a moment. "I think so, if you were shown how. You may not be able to do so with the ease that I do but I should think you might be able to. At the very least you could create something with the intention to allow you to teleport then fuse you magic into it I think." Loki responded though he frowned for a moment before continuing. "I think you would already be able to do so if I had been able to find a weapon smith to train you." Loki huffed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the offer of a translated book, and gave a small nod as he smiled. “If you can find a book with the basics you could translate, I would appreciate it.” He said slowly. When Loki answered his question however, Tony gave a thoughtful hum, mind obviously working the problem over. “I think I’m going to talk to the guy SHIELD had build those cuffs. I want to figure out how to at least control this magic, especially if we’re about to have more magical people come into the house.” He said lightly. “Maybe I can get him to explain enough that I can include a bit of the metal you gave me in a machine for teleportation. That metal holds magic well, it might take less magic to make the machine that way….” He said slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit relieved when Tony agreed to the offer of a translated book. "I think I know which book to find that will have the simplest and most basic teleportation spells. It should not take me long to find." Loki promised. When Tony said that he was going to talk with the dwarf that SHIELD had whom had made the cuffs Loki frowned. He had never heard back from Fury about the Dwarf whom had made the cuffs, of course that was quite a bit his own fault. "They agreed to meet with you?" Loki questioned. If the Dwarf had agreed to meet with them then why hadn't that been done in the six months he had been gone. Pulled from his thoughts at the mention of the metal Loki shook his head rapidly. "You can not show the Dwarf the metal. Whoever it is will likely try to take it from you." Loki warned quickly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well no one has agreed yet.” Tony said slowly when Loki questioned him. “But Coulson is in charge now and he needs to try and earn some favors with us, I can call this a first step.” He said confidently. He wasn’t worried about getting what he wanted right now. He had a reason to fight for it and no one would stop him. Loki’s seeming panic when he mentioned the metal had the genius frowning. “Okay…..I won’t show it to him…..” he said cautiously, unsure what caused this shift in mood. “Is there a reason behind this?” he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head in confusion at the name Tony dropped. "Coulson?" he asked. He didn't remember the man but the name seemed familiar somehow. He had been asleep and recovering from SHIELD's kidnap when the man had shown up and his memories aboard the Helicarrier from Thanos' control were hazy. Still he recalled the name and he couldn't put his finger on why. Perhaps someone had mentioned him before in passing, Loki wondered. When Tony assured him that he would not show the metal to the Dwarf Loki relaxed. A slightly guilty look crossed his face at the question of the reason behind not showing the metal. "I may have in the dwarf's mind stolen it from them. Which isn't true by all counts I won it in a game but they claimed I cheated because of my reputation as a liar and refused to give it to me. I took it anyway." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked when Loki questioned the name. he’d forgotten that Loki wasn’t awake when Coulson had come by. “He’s in charge of SHIELD now…..he was the one we thought you killed on the helicarrier. Turns out that SHIELD figured out how to revive him.” He explained. “And don’t worry, no one is particularly happy with him right now.” When Loki explained the story behind the metal, Tony gave a heavy sigh, but nodded. It seemed like another unfounded lie against Loki. reaching out, he took Loki’s hand in his, thumb running along a mark on Loki’s hand. “I won’t let him see the metal. Promise.” He said gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony when the man seemed confused that Loki didn't recognize coulson. Hearing the man was in charge of SHIELD he wondered if it was the man who had kidnapped him but when Tony continued to say that Coulson was the one he had killed on the helicarrier Loki felt his stomach drop. Now he knew why he had recognized the name. It had been the one Thor had yelled at him about when he had been taken back to asgard. The one Tony himself had charged him with when he had first arrived. This was the man everyone had truly been upset with him for and he was alive? Loki sat heavily in the stool next to him as he contemplated what he had been told. "I didn't kill him?" he questioned trying to wrap his mind around it. He could vaguely recall the man now in his haze of memories. The one he had needed to end Thanos' plan. The man they all knew and would fight for together. Looking up Tony as the man took his hand and agreed to not show the metal to the dwarf had Loki nodding numbly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned as Loki sat down heavily, Tony took a step forward, setting his coffee down. “No….you didn’t…..” Tony said slowly before shaking his head. “Or technically you did.” He corrected with a grimace. “Coulson’s a SHIELD agent to the core, can’t tell the whole truth to anyone, no matter what.” HE started. “He says he was technically dead for a few minutes, but they managed to revive him. So when we were told he was dead on the radio, technically he was dead. If that’s true or not, I have no idea.”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man said he hadn't killed Coulson but then corrected himself saying that technically Loki had killed the man. "I think...I think it is true. What he says about that, I remember it. Remember facing off with him, hoping it would happen. I knew he was the link between all of you that you would fight for. I didn't want to kill him but if I was going to stop Thanos I had to unite all of you and if I hadn't done it properly and merely injured him Thor would have known. He would have held onto my innocence more than he did and would not have fought. You needed him, so I shoved the scepter through him. I think it was lower than would have killed him immediately but high enough to cause damage." Loki recounted as he pieced his thoughts together from the hazy memory he had of the event. "Thanos wasn't completely in my mind at that point he was preparing the army to come through, it was my one chance to act against him."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Listening closely, Tony couldn’t hide his surprise at the story Loki told. “So….then it’s you that really made this all possible.” He said slowly. “You pushed the Avengers together, you made us a family.” He said with a smile. Coming closer, he carefully hugged Loki, petting his hair, sensing that Loki was in a little shock. "We should be thanking you then."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that he had made all of what the Avengers had possible. His mind was still trying to work through everything when Tony said that he had made the Avengers a family and started moving towards him. He looked up when the man hugged him and pet his hair. "Thanking me for being selfish and nearly killing someone? I was trying to get out of Thanos' control and not end the universe." Loki remarked. "Didn't really work..." he continued referencing that Thanos still had him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted. “We all started like that on some level. Do you think that all I get praised for is done unselfishly?” Tony asked, pulling away enough to look at Loki. “And you may not have gotten rid of Thanos, but you kept him from winning that day, and thus you gave us a chance to keep him from winning in the end. And you got me….and I won’t let him have you.” He said firmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when Tony asked if he thought all the man got praised for had been done unselfishly. He knew of course that that was not true most of what drove Tony was selfishness over something he wanted or didn't want. It was part of the man's charm. "No, you kept him from winning, you and Bruce." Loki argued. Bruce no the Hulk had knocked Thanos from his mind by beating him into the ground and Tony had dropped the bomb through the portal at risk of losing his own life. When Tony proclaimed that he would not let Thanos have Loki the god nodded. He believed Tony would do whatever he could to fulfill that promise but it was still a bit hard to picture.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“And we wouldn’t have been there to do so if it hadn’t been for you.” Tony pointed out. They all would have kept fighting amongst themselves until it was far too late to do anything useful. After Loki nodded at him, he pulled the god close again, just holding him for a moment, reminding himself that he was going to save Loki, save his mate. “We should buy an island…..” he mused out loud, jumping subjects, but not letting go of Loki, needing the contact at the moment.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games