Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:25 am
Oh yeah... Christmas (no thanks giving in Australia due to history thingie) is the time where my family fights, nearly breaks up all because the f***ers don't pay my father on time and we have problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:36 am
*rubs forehead* What the hell? Okay, I know I have been gone most of the day, but I wasn't expecting to see so much bickering going on when I got back.

Is the time of year already getting to people? Is the stress starting to get to that point that you will take it out on anyone that says anything that you don't happen to agree with?

Seriously, it is one thing to disagree on a subject and even argue your point but there us absolutely no reason things cannot remain civil. Reading over some of the posts I see a like of smart-a** and sarcastic comments that are just uncalled for.

You know, it isn't a rule that everyone here has to get along but if you are going to be unkind in your posts, keep it to PM's. Last thing this place needs is people slinging snide remarks back and forth at each other.

We all have our own opinions and each one is as valid as the next. So don't get uptight when you see something you don't happen to agree with, simply state your personal views, politely, and move on.

As for what subjects have been discussed, I am not even going to state my personal views. Why? Because they are mine and I have no real reason to share them unless asked. It also doesn’t even matter if I don’t agree with some of the things that have been said, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and I have no right to say they are wrong.

Okay, moving away from my bitching and ranting in finding this place a mess when I got home. I have had a fairly long day, but in a good way. Got up around 7am, hung out online a little with my mate and our friends, then just before 12:30PM I took off to meet with my local friends to go see a movie, Flags of our Fathers for those curious. They had contacted me the night before and asked if I wanted to go and of course I did, been looking forward to that movie for a long while. Not the easiest movie to fallow, but I like it and parts of it made me cry a little.

When the movie ended I said my good-byes the made my way straight to work. Was a bit early for me to show up, but considering the time the movie got out there was no point in going back home. Work itself was a little more lively than it has been the past few days, probably because the rain finally let up a little, but still it was nice to be able to close early for a change. The reason we closed an hour early is because there was an office, pizza, party tonight. Was very nice too, the boss paid for it and I had a fairly nice time.

That was pretty much my whole day there, near twelve hours I was away from home and my computer. Luckily I still had my pocket PC so I was still able to log into MSN now and then and talk to may mate. We do much enjoy keeping in touch when we can.

That about all I have left to say and I really need to get to bed. So good-night all.

Selene Aries

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:16 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Sheol Zone
...God.

~Stares~

Can't we all get along? Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming!

~Sprinkles holiday spirit and cheer all over them!~

Don't worry, be happy!
neutral Please dont remind me.

Holidays not good for you? ... ~Glomps and cuddles~ I'm sending you a Christmas present, just for that. <3

<<; Wow, Crenn.. ~Cuddles him too~ e.e I'm going to Woodland for my holidays, unless one of my boyfriends comes here for Christmas with me. v.v I used to spend it with my huge-o family, and it was the stereotypical stuff. All the women in the kitchen gossiping, kids running around playing games and making a ruckus, and the men playing basketball outside or watching some sport on tv. e.e

Different countries always manage to surprise me with holidays. >> My boyfriend David is in Canada, and we had a 15 minute argument once on when Thanksgiving was. Apparently it's in October over there...

~Cuddles Dia~ Sounds like you had a great night! :3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:58 am
Wow. Polar Bears, Stick Figures, and Voting. Imma keep my comments to myself on it, but..Wow.

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to post, so I'll do it and get going. I just wanna say... man I hate staying up til 1 and getting up at 5. I wish I didn't have to, but.. Weeeeeeeell I don't have a lot of choice. I'd explain my schedule and all that, but like I said, No time. So I'll come back and complain at you all later. Taaa~

Lady Cobra Smirk

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:08 am
Pantimime
Wow. Polar Bears, Stick Figures, and Voting. Imma keep my comments to myself on it, but..Wow.

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time to post, so I'll do it and get going. I just wanna say... man I hate staying up til 1 and getting up at 5. I wish I didn't have to, but.. Weeeeeeeell I don't have a lot of choice. I'd explain my schedule and all that, but like I said, No time. So I'll come back and complain at you all later. Taaa~
(pats) I hate staying up till 7am and getting up at 10. Sleep cycle, don't even remember what that is.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:51 am
Krissim Klaw
Pantimime

(pats) I hate staying up till 7am and getting up at 10. Sleep cycle, don't even remember what that is.

I am having the same problem, except I have to get up at 8:30 after finaly getting to sleep at 7... xp I am also being lazy and not making it to school... Im just overly stressed, and I might have to put of school untill I can get my life stable/next fall.  

Otterish

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:59 am
I'm getting stressed out about an exam I'm taking in a couple of days time (on Friday). Me and a friend agreed to study together at the end of the year. Something has happened within his family and I recently just found out. So I feel sorry for the poor guy.
Also this afternoon, I hardly got to spend time with my mate, I keep on getting chore after chore, I was basically in tears because I couldn't spend time with her. The sadest thing is, when I have to unpack the dish washer, I basically need to bend down and touch my toes to reach into the dishwasher (I'm 6'3") and I'm also the tallest but youngest in the family.
Tomorrow is going to be a hard day, I have to study really hard..... I have to memorise all my notes.... all 89 pages of them.

One last thing, I'm kind of angry and upset because about a week ago, my parents said that it would be ok for me to go for the full time of a LAN party I wanted to go to (providing some rules were followed). Today they said I can't go the full time...... and my friend also wants to take me lanning and allow me to stay over night at his place playing games. My parents won't let me go.... some days, I just wish I could run away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:19 am
I feel like I should apologize for getting so bitchy last night. I was tired, and it had not been a good day, but that's really no excuse. I should know better.  

Af Mas

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:02 am
Af Mas
I feel like I should apologize for getting so bitchy last night. I was tired, and it had not been a good day, but that's really no excuse. I should know better.

I think everyone was having a pretty bad night.. But today is another day! We shall move on and be HAPPY! *Cheerful smile!*

*Shot*

..Right, anyway, it's ok Af. *patpat*

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 am
I feel completely antagonistic right now. Maybe it's just because I haven't been happy with what's been going on at work (my boss is pissing me off badly), but for whatever the reason, I've been spoiling for a fight. I don't know why......

I seem to be a radical when it comes to stuff. Such as the voting issue brought up here. I don't really feel that way, but I said it to shock and scandalize, which it didn't do. I'm not making excuses, I'm just saying that I like to go against whatever people seem to like. Everyone out here in my town follows sports with a fervor, I hate sports and prefer to read. Everyone in my town goes to church, I hate church and would rather be bitching to everyone on here. I'm the anti-everything, pro-nothing. I don't know how else to put it.

I'm sorry to Af, and also to Krissim.  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:16 am
I am very proud of you all. 3nodding No stop making me play the role of your mother. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:17 am
Diana Vulpes
I am very proud of you all. 3nodding No stop making me play the role of your mother. rofl

And stop making me be big sister or I'll squash you!!...erm..with LOVE! Right! love!.. *snrk*

Lady Cobra Smirk

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:59 am
What Four
Some people in this guild have sticks up their asses.
So what if polar bears don't eat penguins? I didn't know that. It was a simple mistake. You don't have to go all Hitler on me.
So what if I post a crappy picture? She didn't request a certain quality of work. It was just a joke. You know... for fun? Do you know what fun is?
From what I've seen of your posts, you are rude and unfriendly. You can't take someone rectifying your mistakes, or anything of that nature. Why are you in an adult guild?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:07 pm
What Four
Some people in this guild have sticks up their asses.
So what if polar bears don't eat penguins? I didn't know that. It was a simple mistake. You don't have to go all Hitler on me.
So what if I post a crappy picture? She didn't request a certain quality of work. It was just a joke. You know... for fun? Do you know what fun is?
(: Remember, I have unconditional love for everyone in this guild. What's a little jostling around every now and then?

And I don't vote, but only because I don't trust myself to make good decisions. The minute I stop thinking it's a good idea to swing poolsticks around is the minute I start to vote. (:

And as for my drunken stupor? Everyone should get shitfaced at least once. So at the very least they know what it feels like to puke up half a bottle of vodka. It is the greatest deterrant I know of. Whurf.

Everyone, seriously, unconditional love. It's the best kind. heart  

Nekoyaki

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:10 pm
=_= C'mon Leyla, ignore him. We dont need to go back on this issue, do we?

Sooo...last two days...sleep? yeah right. I drug myself up with several diffrent medications, and I try hard to sleep. But i'm in terrible pain... I wake up several times- every hour or half hour. Its useualy a searing pain and I gasp for air because of it.

As for today, how am I feeling? Ick. My stomache hurts. My chest hurts, I feel like im going to ralf again. Im panting and I dont really know what to do.

As far as the vote goes- i don't really care right now. I've got alot more on my mind then whos turn it is to make my life hell.

Sheol- Present? Money or Petco/Petsmart/Ferret Depot/Ferret.com/4littlepets.com giftcards please. neutral

Speaking of, i've got to take care of my new aniamls, haha...

New animals:
Big adult female mouse, apox. 1 1/2 years old, white with black splotches/ Pregant/ named MooMoo
Light coat female, aprox. 6 weeks old/in season/ named Blondie
Dark coat male, aprox 6 weeks old/not sure how to get it on/ Dagwood

Moomoo was going to be fed to Sarah's snakes, but instead, we relized she was pregnant and friendly, so she was saved. Her ex-mate, Monster, is going to be a breeder for Sarah and Michelle's.
As for why do I have mice? I hate mice. But Michelle,Sarah and I all have animals that are eating every stage of life of the mouse. So if i have pinkies, i'll take some, she'll take some. Simple as that.

Anyway, im going to an apointment, so i've got to go. I'll come back later.Bye1  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games