Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4069 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:53 am
Sadly, I haven't found a replacement for gaia yet. Solia is just another web-board, and nobody else seems to have the same sort of gig like guilds either.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:41 am
Hmm Solia looks intresting... ninja *rigister* mrgreen  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:12 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Hmm Solia looks intresting... ninja *rigister* mrgreen

YAY!! ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:25 pm
:3  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 pm
Checked it out.
Not impressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:38 pm
Heh. Missing and CW sittin' in a tree...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:31 pm
I might be interested in it, but I'm on enough stuff already.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:40 am
Short of the dress up an idolized humanoid in suggestive pixelated clothing theme, it just doesn't scream anything unique. It's like gaia, except with none of the good parts, and too smalll to have any of the bad parts, save for noobs.

But moving along: weddin's over, i'll be back tomorrow afternoon.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:06 am
So I joined it...

Meh, if I like it, I'll hang around between other things. If nothing else it'll kill some downtime when I got nothing to do besides wait for my next Gaia posting. ( As some of you know, I post once in 30 minute intervals to maintain a steady gold earning that doesn't decrease. )

In other news: Moo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:02 am
CW's got a threesome now. [/inside joke]  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:03 am
Yeah, so far it's similar to Roli in how it compares with Gaia. I'll like it enough to keep tabs on for sure, but I dunno about being very active all the time on it. Once I get a certain look going, I'll tone down on it probably.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 am
A forum is a forum, though. In the end, while inventories might piss you off or stupid people invent scientists who go steve irwin on celebrities, the fact of the matter is that you're here to talk with people you know and engage in discussion of matters of importance to you in a cyberdized public forum, much like a town hall or classroom, for the sake of the exchange of ideas and interests which are similar.

Everythign else is merely an addition to talk about and discuss, one which you can theoretically ignore and not be affected by. At least, that is if you're using the forum as a forum, and not a game site. Sure, the idea of an avatar for self representation is intriguing, and especially ones as interactive and varied as things like gaia or solia, but I wouldn't focus on ineptitude of the upper staff as a basis for changing a forum. I'd have to be thoroughly disgusted with the entire company of the site, which would include the people inside this guild, something which I find an extreme stretching of any lie even attempted to be made.

Perhaps I'll preach alone on the pulpit, but you guys are kind of my buds, and frankly, none of ya probably would speak to me outside this place otherwise, so I kind of value that. Well, Cale does IM me, but that's about it. So I will make a puss out of myself and admit that without gaia, i'd never have even spoken or imagined with anyone here, something which I like to think of as rather important...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:38 am
The vast majority of my Gaia time is spent in this guild. I'd never leave it unless the guild went kaput or something.

I barely post on Roli. I just check back now and then to see if I get PMs or if something comes up I feel like replying to in a thread, etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:55 am
Darkened Angel
Yeah, I don't get the whole new Prakash NPC and his " theme " of hunting celebrities. I think Gaia's becoming a sellout again like with that Virtual Hollywood again, only with even more BS.

Doesn't bother me all too much. I just ignore much of the stupidity and focus on the good stuff.  

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:16 am
I sympathize with Nelo and DA. If not for this guild I would have no way of interacting with you guys. And I hardly venture outside the guilds walls. Maybe occasionally I go and see what there is, but not often.

Gaia used to be my homepage. It is no longer as such. My homepage is actually the main page for this guild. I log in from there and come straight in.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4069 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games