Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:11 am
Siatea-Chan
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Siatea-Chan
Omega Drakemyer
Yes yes, Dargon dargon red dargon dargon... you guys like saying that huh? XD
Maybeh. ninja
I kill big bad dargons in WoW!

Most of those dargons are n00bs anyway, Onyxia, Nethalion, Netherspite.. pffft. They got nothin on me!
maybe, BUT, Deathwing did have adamantite armor plates attached to his scales all over his body, which is pretty bad a**
Dargons go RAWR! XD

*Rawrs all meek and pathetic like*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:12 am
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

Most of those dargons are n00bs anyway, Onyxia, Nethalion, Netherspite.. pffft. They got nothin on me!
maybe, BUT, Deathwing did have adamantite armor plates attached to his scales all over his body, which is pretty bad a**

Alexstresza > Deathwing

LONG LIVE THE RED DRAGONFLIGHT!

you're just biased

Yes and no =q Alextresza herself chased off Deathwing once she got her powers back from the Demon Soul. He ran like a little ninny.  

OmeTheDragon

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:13 am
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

Alexstresza > Deathwing

you're just biased

Yes and no =q Alextresza herself chased off Deathwing once she got her powers back from the Demon Soul. He ran like a little ninny.

yea with the other aspects there aswell, those 4>Deathwing  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:14 am
Omega Drakemyer
Siatea-Chan
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

Dargons go RAWR! XD

*Rawrs all meek and pathetic like*

*giggle* dargon!  

Vashyyk

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:16 am
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

Alexstresza > Deathwing

you're just biased

Yeah but she did that, "The pain I felt you shall feel tenfold" thing and like, transfered her emotional pain to Deathwing, that was like, badass!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:19 am
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

Alexstresza > Deathwing

you're just biased

Yeah but she did that, "The pain I felt you shall feel tenfold" thing and like, transfered her emotional pain to Deathwing, that was like, badass!
Dragons are just badass in general. X3  

Siatea-Chan

Vashyyk

Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

Alexstresza > Deathwing

you're just biased

yea, it was  
Speaking of WoW lore, what's up with the Eredar? How come they have like, two DIFFERNT starting storylines...

One where they are a very intellegent, good race, and then Sargeras comes and gives them power if they become evil with Velen disagreeing...

And THEN we have the one where they were ALWAYS an evil race, Sargeras, while he was still a good Titan, found them and imprisoned them because they were being evil and crap, and then released them to do his bidding when he became evil... WTF Blizzard?  

OmeTheDragon

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:20 am
Siatea-Chan
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk

you're just biased

Dragons are just badass in general. X3

QFTW. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:20 am
Omega Drakemyer
Speaking of WoW lore, what's up with the Eredar? How come they have like, two DIFFERNT starting storylines...

One where they are a very intellegent, good race, and then Sargeras comes and gives them power if they become evil with Velen disagreeing...

And THEN we have the one where they were ALWAYS an evil race, Sargeras, while he was still a good Titan, found them and imprisoned them because they were being evil and crap, and then released them to do his bidding when he became evil... WTF Blizzard?

Chris Metzen basically ******** up when he was doing TBC's story, and kinda went over the original story before realizing what he did, so it became a retcon, and he posted himself on the forums going "umm.. whoops.. sorry!"  

Vashyyk

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 am
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer

Chris Metzen basically ******** up when he was doing TBC's story, and kinda went over the original story before realizing what he did, so it became a retcon, and he posted himself on the forums going "umm.. whoops.. sorry!"

LOL... fail.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:23 am
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer

GG  

Siatea-Chan

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:24 am
And then the Alliance totally would have had Blood Elves on their side if it wern't for that p***k Garithos... I'm disapointed he died in WC3 too, I woulda loved to kick his a** around in WoW.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:25 am
Omega Drakemyer
Vashyyk
Omega Drakemyer

LOL... fail.
pretty much  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:29 am
<.< ... Dargon ... >.>  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games