Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:26 am
No need to reiterate the sentiment of everyone else, but it would be interesting to meet some of you guys face to face. Need to know who else is as crazy as Johnny, Cale, and me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 pm
I just took down my shed...man am I tired... gonk
I feel like Im leaning when Im not...  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:26 pm
Dee guild.. eet's my precioussss....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:06 pm
******** "Too Human" and its ******** cliff-hanger.
Like I dont know whats going to happen anyway. Just let me finish the goddamn story.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 pm
You know what? ******** it.
I'm spilling spoilers for the game.

And everything can be explained like this:
The Main character is Baldr.
Early in the game its revealed Loki has been captured and Hodr is in Exile.

If you know anything about Norse Mythology, you know exactly whats about to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm
So I guess you didnt like it then.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Bosses were too easy, your squadmates are usless, and there so little replay value its not even funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Nelowulf
A forum is a forum, though. In the end, while inventories might piss you off or stupid people invent scientists who go steve irwin on celebrities, the fact of the matter is that you're here to talk with people you know and engage in discussion of matters of importance to you in a cyberdized public forum, much like a town hall or classroom, for the sake of the exchange of ideas and interests which are similar.

Everythign else is merely an addition to talk about and discuss, one which you can theoretically ignore and not be affected by. At least, that is if you're using the forum as a forum, and not a game site. Sure, the idea of an avatar for self representation is intriguing, and especially ones as interactive and varied as things like gaia or solia, but I wouldn't focus on ineptitude of the upper staff as a basis for changing a forum. I'd have to be thoroughly disgusted with the entire company of the site, which would include the people inside this guild, something which I find an extreme stretching of any lie even attempted to be made.

Perhaps I'll preach alone on the pulpit, but you guys are kind of my buds, and frankly, none of ya probably would speak to me outside this place otherwise, so I kind of value that. Well, Cale does IM me, but that's about it. So I will make a puss out of myself and admit that without gaia, i'd never have even spoken or imagined with anyone here, something which I like to think of as rather important...

Some points to adress.

#1. So, you're saying you'll stay in a classroom, or building - or anywhere else, for that matter - after complaining to the management time and again about a leaky roof, faulty air conditioning, and things of that nature? Especially when management drags a** about it. ._.

#2. And yes. I am thorougly disgusted with the way Gaia's run lately. Their seeming integrity - or lack thereof - lately is appalling. Look at pretty much any announcement within the past week or so, and you'll see my point.

#3. You crazy kids - and a few other friends elsewhere on Gaia - are the only reason I'm even still here. And to go back to my other two points, I just wish to say "Hey, why take the crap of uncaring management?" And why? There are other places out there. And while I may still peek in here from time to time, there's other places I'd honestly rather be. And so, here you have my forwarding adress.

Not only that, when they have the means and tools to do so, I'll even help you re-build there. And before you ask, no, this is not a bid for GM here. Unless of course, you have the mother of all compelling reasons for me to take it. But, as noted, Gaia itself is not particularly compelling lately. I'd much rather devote my energies to the new world, so to speak.

Ral: For the most part, I'm not really a meeter. ^_^;;

Jaden: I do venture outside the guild's walls. And I'm not digging what I see. All that unsightly graffiti! gonk

To give an analogy you folks can understand in terms of aesthetics and feel, I would have to say Gaia as it is now is pretty much Coruscant mixed with Nar Shaada. With a bit of Tattooine thrown in for good measure. 2003-era Gaia had more of a Naboo feel. Roliana is Endor. And Solia is a mix of Naboo and pre-Death Star Alderaan.

The tl;dr version: Not digging the big city. But I have a nice place out in the country if you wish to visit. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:21 pm
Solia is not much of a classroom though, more like a pup tent with a leaky roof. Of course, you're talkin gto a guy who pays to live in a room with ripped wallpaper, broken AC, busted beds, a fridge which shorted out again, and faulty electrical system.... so heh... sweatdrop

I guess i'm kind of baised becaues I really like the guild features. Private conversation, so to speak, one which doesn't necessarily bare itself to the rest of the world. Sadly, that's such a bigtime feature that I find to still be a plus, the immunity from nooblets and general annoyances made from outside people that kills it for me.

Mabye I'm just blind and missed it, but that's the one redeeming quality which I still enjoy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:01 pm
Time to unpeemp ze teepee.

* crunch *

OH SNAP!

* replaces teepee with TARDIS *

Time Lord eengeeneereeng een ze haus, ya.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:03 pm
And now for something completely different.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:07 pm
Sadly, the guy does other things too, like beethoven, iron maiden, pink panther, and all other forms of crappe.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:16 pm
And now for something completely different: a man with three legs.

He's run off!

Damn.
Oh well. Plan B.
And now for something completely unrelated-to-the-first thing-that-I-posted-which-I-suppose-would-qualify-it-as-different-though-I-did-not-say-different-because-I-already-said-that-word-in-the-previous-post.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Behold, the most awesome place in the universe.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=2015  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:33 am
I've come to ralize I really don't like any planet in the SW universe. If it's not one thing, it's another that really ticks me off.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games