Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vir-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:14 pm
Af Mas
Vir-San
Af Mas
It's a pleasant surprise to see you, Vir ^.^ Really

Heheh Yea I troll alot now a days Don't really post anymore. razz

Aw D: Don't troll. you'll get banned
Lol since when is reading posts banned offense?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm
Vir-San
Af Mas
Vir-San
Af Mas

I think you mean lurk (looking at posts/topics but not posting yourself). Trolling usually means posting with the intent to flame, offend, and otherwise generally be a jackass.  

Krissim Klaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 pm
Krissim Klaw
Vir-San
Af Mas
Vir-San
Af Mas

I think you mean lurk (looking at posts/topics but not posting yourself). Trolling usually means posting with the intent to flame, offend, and otherwise generally be a jackass.
Trolling lurking same thing different terms of using the same word via different posting worlds. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 pm
._. I just love nights like these *Sighs*  

Af Mas

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:43 am
Lets make it 5000 pages. IS Vir-san still active?

EDIT: Oh ha, only two days ago, I thought this was old.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:22 pm
I killed it..I killed the topic... sweatdrop Doesn't even make sense, the posts I make are better than one liners.

How many of the original members are still active?

EDIT: ACTIVE-ACTIVE I MEAN  

Isaol-the-wolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:29 pm
I'm still very active o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 am
Hmm, to close or to keep open...

So a few days ago one of my bussers asked me what I thought about a female co-worker at my restaurant. I said she seemed nice. The busser then told me that co-worker had a thing for me. Okay, but why doesn't she tell me herself?

Yesterday, another busser asked me what I thought about a female co-worker. He pointed out the SAME co-worker. I said I thought she was pretty. He asked me if I'd ever hook up with her. I said I'd consider it.

What the hell, are my coworkers trying to hook me up because they think I'm some sort of virgin loser geek who hasn't been with a woman?

Even bigger problem, although the female in question is pretty and around my age, she's a MANAGER!!!! O_O

Unless sleeping with her means I get more hours and a huge raise, I'm not interested. Plus, I don't even know the woman. I know nothing about her.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:33 pm
I have always been against getting involved with coworkers. For one, do you really want to work with the person you are dating? Second, what happens if things do not work out? It just really causes more problems then it is worth, in my opinion.

On the other hand, just having casual sex with someone you work with and there is no expectations for a relationship, that is a whole other matter.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:59 pm
Diana Aries

On the other hand, just having casual sex with someone you work with and there is no expectations for a relationship, that is a whole other matter.

confused Dialouge of a someone often says alot about them.

Anyway @KILLERLEE

Bring to her attention what the coworkers have said to you, just incase they were Bull Sh-ing you. Either way, its a win. If they're telling the truth, look at that your set up a conversation that can most likely go well, and if they lied, your congratulated for doing the right thing, they get in trouble, and you might get some points towards a promotion or wage increase.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:18 pm
Isaol-the-wolf

Indeed it does. Appearance, actions and speech, all these things speak volumes about a person.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:33 pm
Diana Aries
Isaol-the-wolf

Indeed it does. Appearance, actions and speech, all these things speak volumes about a person.

neutral Even more so as evidence presents itself.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm
Its funny really, the people who troll and say "viva la 4chan" are the people on gaia who complain about the trollers/themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:59 pm
Leo Ursus
Its funny really, the people who troll and say "viva la 4chan" are the people on gaia who complain about the trollers/themselves.

Whats 4chan?  

Isaol-the-wolf

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:03 pm
Isaol-the-wolf
Leo Ursus

Whats 4chan?
The internet hate machine, they like to consider themselves enemies of gaia. Just one of the multiple chan boards, Fchan for furries, 420chan for stoners, etc.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games