Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:03 pm
II Purple_Cura II
(ig2g ill be on in an half an hour >=3)
((see ya cura))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 pm
"Kaia... I have a piece of your sisters shirt..... Here" gives the scrap of Lucilys shirt to Kaia. I look depressed.  

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 pm
"ugh" He sighs and gets up clenching the peice of clothing. He started to go west in a dettermed walk. (west is the way edward is...:3 hehe)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:10 pm
*ed looks in the cells and see persons with desperation on their face, some mumble*"the demon is the master, the master is controlled but the controler will be destroied by the master... and the master will return"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
"ugh" He sighs and gets up clenching the peice of clothing. He started to go west in a dettermed walk. (west is the way edward is...:3 hehe)
(30 MILES away from TOWN)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:12 pm
Yuki follows and takes out her Katanas and smiles. Maybe we can get Lucily back and everyone will be happy again Yuki thought and grinned but looked at Kaias sad face and hugged him as a friend would and I say " We are gonna find her Kaia, trust me..." she says softly.  

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 pm
Lucily looks at the shadow person and asks calmly, her personality chaanging as it always does whenshe talks to the shadow, "what is your real name shadow?" the shadows eyes tuned from a soft blue to an angry red color. She grabs her and is thrown into a cell that was not dark but all dark except for one corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
*ed walks over to a stair that leads downward and hears a noise and when he looks there are many lesser shadows around (about 30) and he close the door and thinks* "daam... maybe i wont survive to save lucy..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:21 pm
I pick up Kaia and we run to Edward and I ask Edward " You know I can help Hun..." she whispers softly in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:23 pm
ViniCullen
I pick up Kaia and we run to Edward and I ask Edward " You know I can help Hun..." she whispers softly in his ear.
*i jump and nealy shoot yuki but stop as soon as see it's them* "i told you not to come..."*gets up* "why are you here?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 pm
" You arent the one to die.... I should die for Lucily and I care for you... Your my friend Edward... You shouldnt die... I should" Yuki says softly and I peek inside the next room. " I can take them... You should take Kaia and get Lucily..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm
ViniCullen
" You arent the one to die.... I should die for Lucily and I care for you... Your my friend Edward... You shouldnt die... I should" Yuki says softly and I peek inside the next room. " I can take them... You should take Kaia and get Lucily..."
"no... i am not the best choice to save her... i'l take'em down... you go save lucyly, as a vampire i belive you have beter chances against the demon i sensed"*ed rush in the room before she yuli can speak*"goodbye"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 pm
I kick down the door. " I SAID YOU ARENT DYING!" she shouts and her blades have black fire on them and she rushes in eyes fire red and teeth bared. Yuki switches into hunting mode and stares at the shadows." Edward Your getting tired... you should go now!" she shouts to keep from the tears that should be coming down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:39 pm
*ed start atacking all the shadows, after he had all but five he already were bleeding everywere*"i said... i said i woundnt let the studants die..."*i rush to the remaining shadowas and using my rapier i kill then all, after they die i fall on the ground*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 pm
I drop my sword and rush to you and pick you up. I put your head in my lap. I focus on the greatest healing spell I've everdone. " I will die for you.. I love you too." My eyes start to slide shut but I try to stay up for Edward.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games