Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:21 pm
lol, it is one of the few ways to kill it. But thats not how me and EK actually plan to kill it, thats just part of it. The finish will be to say...electrifying cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:25 pm
...wow.
You're just pulling new ideas out of every orifice arent you?
No cliche sith abilities for you.
No sir.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:28 pm
Cale, Cale, Cale...there is no fun without force lightening. Already tried best control, that didn't work, tried to destroy it from the inside, that didn't work either. I would rather stick with the basics, than getting to fancy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:31 pm
all I gotta say is that despite the Hype Nelo worked up for it, the Licker's going down like a punk b***h.
Not my problem though.

Gawd. Every Sith has the same damn Fatality moves: Force L and Force C.
Nothing ever ******** new.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:32 pm
Cale Darksun
all I gotta say is that despite the Hype Nelo worked up for it, the Licker's going down like a punk b***h.
Not my problem though.

Cale if people wanted new they wouldn't play a Sith in a Star Wars Rp.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:34 pm
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Not my problem though.

Explain Ferno then.
Sure he does alot of the traditional villain stuff, but he does it in a new way.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:36 pm
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Not my problem though.

Explain Ferno then.
Sure he does alot of the traditional villain stuff, but he does it in a new way.
Ferno is the exception that proves the rule.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Now when you stop spouting stupid, then I'll stat talking to you again.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Cale Darksun
Now when you stop spouting stupid, then I'll stat talking to you again.
You have never heard the phrase "the exception that proves the rule?" What I am saying is that while Ferno is fairly different than most Sith he still falls back into typical villain and Sith conventions. You shouldn't get so worked up about other people not being so original. Not everyone has dreams of being a proffesional author as you do.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:06 pm
I can't have Ferno be unique; because Link would die, the GLF crumble, and the Emperor Fel would be pushing up the daisies.

Its a simple fact: The bad guy must be stereotypical in order to be good, because despite how horrible of a cliche he performs, breaking it would lead to success.

And the licker ain't going down yet. Until Jaden actually tries to stick to one strategy, I'm not going to let a couple weak, one-post attempts slow the b***h down.

I'm actually interested in whether link is going to take it like a b***h from that wannabe chick starship of his or not. I thought for a jedi, he'd have some testicular fortitude.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:33 pm
The Ship is a chick.
All starships are traditionally refered to as female.

The only instance I can recall a ship identified as male was the Bismark.
and honestly it wasnt a very lucky ship either.

Link "taking it like a b***h" is the way Link has often gone about his life. From being a slave as a child to being apprentice to Hiko Shin to devoting himself to serving the Force.
He has a passive personality when it comes to dealing with other sentinents, something that, had he grown up among Darksun clansmen, would never have developed. Why do you think he refers to himself in that humble third person speak of his? He lives his life in servitude to the force.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:43 pm
Hey, if you refer to yourself in the third person, you could very well be very arrogant.

Remember the newest incarnation of "I spy"?

And he lives his life in servitude of the force, not to some crazed bitchass "living" ship. Its not like she determines whether he lives or dies (short of when they're in space, though that's difficult to believe if he's a jedi, since he can pretty much put himself in stasis if they really wanted to duke it out)  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:48 pm
Nelowulf
Hey, if you refer to yourself in the third person, you could very well be very arrogant.

Remember the newest incarnation of "I spy"?

And he lives his life in servitude of the force, not to some crazed bitchass "living" ship. Its not like she determines whether he lives or dies (short of when they're in space, though that's difficult to believe if he's a jedi, since he can pretty much put himself in stasis if they really wanted to duke it out)

If he were arrogant, he's refer to himself by name.
And you're seriously trying too hard to find some Cale in Link.
Being that the ship is a living thing, the ways ofthe Jedi require him to actually serve it. Through service to the organisms that make up the living Force, one serves the Force itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:52 pm
Like hell!

The Jedi are not slaves to the personal whims of any one being. If that's the way he interprets the code, that's his own damn problem. He is a servant to life itself, not a slave to one opinionated sentinent hulk of wires and sheets of metal that can fly.

I figured that link would at least understand he's a living organism himself, and that he is equal with everything else in the universe, but if he wants to be enslaved, let him.

I thought he was above hipocrisy, but apparantly I was wrong.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:56 pm
Nelowulf
Like hell!

The Jedi are not slaves to the personal whims of any one being. If that's the way he interprets the code, that's his own damn problem. He is a servant to life itself, not a slave to one opinionated sentinent hulk of wires and sheets of metal that can fly.

I figured that link would at least understand he's a living organism himself, and that he is equal with everything else in the universe, but if he wants to be enslaved, let him.

I thought he was above hipocrisy, but apparantly I was wrong.

Well fine.
Maybe its just the fact Link's been under people's thumbs most of the time that he doesnt know how else to act around others.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games