Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 pm
RC would arrive back at HQ. He had to find Sub and show/tell him what he had uncovered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 pm
Sub was in his office, like usual, still going through his stack of paperwork, with no help from the smart mouth AI which of whom was making everything all the more difficult for the team's leader by mouthing off consistently, his remarks were mostly about how 'slow' the man was going and how a computer could do it so much more better, but not once did GRAY offer to prove himself right, how unfortunate.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was in his office, like usual, still going through his stack of paperwork, with no help from the smart mouth AI which of whom was making everything all the more difficult for the team's leader by mouthing off consistently, his remarks were mostly about how 'slow' the man was going and how a computer could do it so much more better, but not once did GRAY offer to prove himself right, how unfortunate.

RC would find Sub working in his office. He would knock on the door-frame. "Hey there Sub. Mind if I spare you from that paperwork for a few moments? Just got back from Sunnyshore." the Hybrid says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

RC would find Sub working in his office. He would knock on the door-frame. "Hey there Sub. Mind if I spare you from that paperwork for a few moments? Just got back from Sunnyshore." the Hybrid says with a smile.
Sub's head darted up as he heard his name called out, and what did he find, a jet black dragon standing his doorway, a messenger of good news. "Really? And what did you find out perchance?" He asked the hybrid.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

Sub's head darted up as he heard his name called out, and what did he find, a jet black dragon standing his doorway, a messenger of good news. "Really? And what did you find out perchance?" He asked the hybrid.

"Something, well, odd. When I went to the lighthouse everything seemed normal. Except when I took a closer look at the ceiling in the room where they housed the light, I found a small depression. It was about as deep as my wrist, so something small could of been in there. And I am sure something WAS there. the back of the depression was quite dusty, compared to how clean and spotless the rest of the lighthouse is.

With this, I went into the town to see if anyone had heard anything about this. Either they didn't know or chose not to tell me, because I got no information from the townsfolk. They kindly pointed me in the direction of the library when I asked about that though. Once there I read over many books, most of which were less than helpful. But then I found one that had this..." RC pulls out his detailed copy of the lighthouse structure. "...As you can see, the ceiling in the original construction was solid." RC says as he finishes explaining his findings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:37 pm
"Huh, interesting...and yet very peculiar." Sub said as he took a look over the copy of the lighthouse's structure, the blue prints. "Good work RC, I appreciate it greatly, and I'm sure the police will once we find these people, maybe so much we'll get paid." He grinned.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:42 pm
SubonicXP
"Huh, interesting...and yet very peculiar." Sub said as he took a look over the copy of the lighthouse's structure, the blue prints. "Good work RC, I appreciate it greatly, and I'm sure the police will once we find these people, maybe so much we'll get paid." He grinned.

RC chuckles. "That would be very nice as well. Although, that does leave me to wonder: what was in that depression that this Team Galactic wanted so badly?" he says as he lets out a puff of smoke. "I may head out to Sinnoh on a more permanent basis if these Galactic people keep this up." he adds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:45 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

RC chuckles. "That would be very nice as well. Although, that does leave me to wonder: what was in that depression that this Team Galactic wanted so badly?" he says as he lets out a puff of smoke. "I may head out to Sinnoh on a more permanent basis if these Galactic people keep this up." he adds.
"Beats me...though, maybe it would be a good idea to visit the city's gym leader. I hear he spends a lot of time at the lighthouse, and he is the only one with a key to the place." Sub told RC. "Maybe he might know something of value."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP

"Beats me...though, maybe it would be a good idea to visit the city's gym leader. I hear he spends a lot of time at the lighthouse, and he is the only one with a key to the place." Sub told RC. "Maybe he might know something of value."

"A good idea. " RC says, then sighs. "Why do these people have to start trouble so blessedly far away? The commute out to these far off regions are killer." he says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:56 pm
RCCaughtem

"A good idea. " RC says, then sighs. "Why do these people have to start trouble so blessedly far away? The commute out to these far off regions are killer." he says with a smile.
"Ha, I know what you mean. Interesting fact I dug up about them though. Apparently, Team Galactic originates from Hoenn, only reason why they are in Sinnoh is well...thanks to you." Sub pointed out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:01 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Ha, I know what you mean. Interesting fact I dug up about them though. Apparently, Team Galactic originates from Hoenn, only reason why they are in Sinnoh is well...thanks to you." Sub pointed out.

RC raises an eyebrow. "You mean, I drove them out of Hoenn when I destroyed the comet? but...bah! It seems the more we find out, the less we know about their true motives in all of this!" he says. He had no regrets about shattering the comet, he would do the same every time. he had to not only protect his friends, but his home as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:06 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

RC raises an eyebrow. "You mean, I drove them out of Hoenn when I destroyed the comet? but...bah! It seems the more we find out, the less we know about their true motives in all of this!" he says. He had no regrets about shattering the comet, he would do the same every time. he had to not only protect his friends, but his home as well.
"That is correct. Which brings me to a theory of their motives." Sub began to speak. "You see, when you attacked that comet you propelled it back into the sky, of course. But when it was shattered the pieces did not fall on Hoenn, no. You smacked that sucker so hard that the fragments rained down on Sinnoh. Perhaps it's too much of a coincidence that the comet shards rain down on Sinnoh and Team Galactic appears there not much later, catch my drift?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"That is correct. Which brings me to a theory of their motives." Sub began to speak. "You see, when you attacked that comet you propelled it back into the sky, of course. But when it was shattered the pieces did not fall on Hoenn, no. You smacked that sucker so hard that the fragments rained down on Sinnoh. Perhaps it's too much of a coincidence that the comet shards rain down on Sinnoh and Team Galactic appears there not much later, catch my drift?" He asked.

"Wait a second! I knocked that comet THAT far!?" RC exclaims. Maybe he had been wrong in the thought that his strength was starting to wane. "And yes, it all makes sense now. If they were after the comet in Hoenn when it was whole, that they would pursue the fragments in Sinnoh. I have a bad feeling about this. With those brothers involved, I doubt this Team Galactic is just fascinated with space." RC says after he quickly composes himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:25 pm
"You may be right. Though as far as I know they are just space freaks, interested in everything about space. However, with former Cipher lackeys on their side now, who knows what they have access too. You see the Hexagon Brothers salvaged a chi converter. Fortunately for us we managed to destroy it, which was a very good thing." Sub said with a sigh. "Don't need anymore of those existing."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:41 pm
SubonicXP
"You may be right. Though as far as I know they are just space freaks, interested in everything about space. However, with former Cipher lackeys on their side now, who knows what they have access too. You see the Hexagon Brothers salvaged a chi converter. Fortunately for us we managed to destroy it, which was a very good thing." Sub said with a sigh. "Don't need anymore of those existing."

"Agreed. those were very annoying pieces of technology. Yes, they did come in handy at times, but for the most part, they were an absolute pain. " RC says as he let off another puff of smoke. "Well, I had better get going...unless you want to come with me. Get you out of the office awhile. Sunnyshore isn't that bad of a place.' RC suggests with a smirk.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games