Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony argued that they wouldn't be there if it hadn't been for him. He knew there was no point in arguing with Tony about this and he kind of liked the idea that without him the Avengers would not have been formed. When Tony pulled him close again Loki was unsure what to do for a moment. However after that moment he hesitantly wrapped his arms around Tony holding him close as the man did to him and buried his head against Tony's chest just breathing. "An island, why?" Loki questioned a bit muffled against Tony. He was grateful that the man didn't pull away needing the contact as much as Tony did.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as Loki hugged him in return. His muffled words had Tony smiling. “We were happy on islands…and boats….but babies don’t really mix with boats.” He said slowly. “I’m beginning to grow tired of the world again….I remember why I put on a mask and played a game with everyone I met before.” He admitted softly. He couldn’t leave the estate because of paparazzi and stalkers, couldn’t travel without seeing things he should be correcting or helping with. And he was starting to grow tired of figuring out how to save the world. He just wanted Loki, wanted Fenrir and their kids, wanted to disappear with them.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded against Tony when the man said that they had been happy on the island and boats. Newborns true didn't mix on boats very well unless you had magic to keep them from falling of the side. When Tony said that he was beginning to grow tired of the world Loki looked up at him trying to decipher the meaning of the man's words. "You're trapped here.... cause of me?" Loki questioned. He knew his lack of presence in the last six months had made the press crazy to get a glimpse of them. He was a bit surprised they hadn't invaded the property especially since there had been a lot of movement here in the last week with Loki's return, and kidnapping. "Can I fix it?" Loki questioned. He didn't want Tony to feel like he did, trapped with no escape.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly at Loki’s concern. “No, not just because of you.” He said slowly. “And unless you could change who I was, you wouldn’t be able to help.” Toying with some of Loki’s hair, twisting it around his fingers, he sighed. “Being born a Stark means that I will always be stuck…..I”m used to it….I just get tired of it sometimes.” He had played this game his whole life, the difficulty of playing it came and went, but it would always be there. And he’d get over his annoyance with it eventually, just like he always did.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:55 am
MDaylus

Loki grew unsure as Tony told him that he wasn't feeling trapped just because of him. But that meant that he was in some part and that bothered the god. He never wanted the man to feel trapped because of him in anyway. The prospect of changing who Tony was was possible. "If I had my magic I could." he answered softly. If he had his magic he could let Tony do as he wanted and be someone else for a while. He wondered what the man would do, how he would escape the world he knew.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed at Loki’s soft words. “I know….but pretending to be someone else isn’t exactly the same thing either.” He said slowly. “thank you though….” He added, kissing the top of Loki’s head. “I’ll get over it, I always do. I’m just stressed or something.” He said slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:34 am
MDaylus

Loki understood that pretending to be someone else wasn't the same thing. He really did having done it so much jimself. No what Tony was looking for was what loki had done when he had met Angroboda, the man wanted to escape. "I want to help though..." Loki responded when Tony said that he would get over it. He didn't like hearing that the man was stressed and kneaded his fingers into the mans back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Loki’s response made Tony smile. “You can help by making sure you take care of yourself.” He said gently. “I want you and our babies as healthy as possible.” He added, one hand moving around to rub Loki’s belly. “They’re going to be born into a crazy world…..And I’m going to need your help figuring everything out early on.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:31 pm
MDaylus

Seeing Tony smile brought some relief to Loki, he loved seeing the man smile. When Tony answered his proclamation by telling him to take care of himself Loki nodded agreeing. "I've been trying to take care of myself. I've been eating and resting." Loki responded as Tony moved one hand to his belly. He couldn't deny that their children would be born into a crazy world but to them it would be home. "I'll teach you what you need to know." Loki promised.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“You have been, just make sure you keep doing that.” Tony responded. When Loki promised to teach him everything, he Tony gave a little hum. This was going to be so strange, learning how to take care of little people. Very carefully, he pulled away, but crouched down, putting himself level with Loki’s belly. Looking up to the god, he bit his lip, hesitating for a moment. Finally focusing in on Loki’s belly, he spread both of his hands over Loki’s belly for a moment before slowly pushing Loki’s shirt up a little so he could touch his skin. “Are you okay with raising them on Earth?” he asked slowly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:24 pm
MDaylus

Nodding again when Tony told him to make sure he kept doing what he was doing by eating and resting as he should. He wouldn't put their children in jeopardy by being foolish now. He didn't need to defend himself here. Looking back up at Tony as the man pulled away carefully, Loki wanted to hold on but let go allowing the man to move away. Bruce had told him small steps. Still he was a bit surprised when Tony merely crouched down till he was level with Loki's stomach. The god watched the man curiously not showing any sign of discomfort until his shirt was pushed up and then it was only slight embarrassment. "Where else would we raise them?" Loki questioned back.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I don’t know.” Tony said slowly. “But you’ll have your magic back, we could go to some other world if you wanted.” He said slowly. Leaning forward, he pressed his forehead to Loki’s belly, closing his eyes as he imagined the twins. This was as close as he could get to holding them right now.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:12 pm
MDaylus

"Tony, I am banished from Asgard, I am not prepared to go to Jotunheim. I do not think I will ever go back to Vanaheim, Helheim whilst my daughter lives there is a land for the dead. Svartalfaheim is off limits now that the dark elves have resurfaced, and I would not be welcome in Niflheim with the Dwarfs. The only leaves Midgard and Muspellsheim where the giants and demons live. Still out of all those places even if I could go to them Midgard is where I would choose. This is the home of their father and their family." Loki answered. Smiling gently as Tony pressed his forehead to his belly Loki slowly reached out and ran his fingers through Tony's hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

As Loki listed off the places they couldn’t go, Tony frowned. He knew there were issues on other worlds, but he was sure a lot of them could be worked out is Loki didn’t want to live here. But the god finally said that he still wanted to live here, raise the twins here. Feeling Loki’s fingers in his hair, Tony gave a slow breath, shoulders relaxing as he nuzzled Loki’s skin slightly. “I just wanted you to be sure….” He murmured. “Living on some other world really hasn’t been an option for me until recently.” He smiled.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to run his fingers through Tony's hair as he felt the man relax and nuzzle his skin. "Tony if I didn't want to be on Midgard I would have left the realm when I... when I left. I have always loved Midgard and I love it more now than before because it has the Avengers and most importantly you." Loki murmured quietly. The prospect of other world travel not having been open to Tony had Loki shrugging. "I am sure you would have found some way to do it. Or Thor would have told you of Heimdall and you would have yelled to the sky until he transported you so you could study the Bifrost." Loki stated with a slight smile.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games