Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 pm
Nelowulf
Ah, but you are uncertain of both the whims of either person. And any objects ownership is originally rooted in the necessity of lust, as lust is based in desire. If one does not have a desire for an object, one would not wish to lay claim to it, ergo, the needs of ownership lie in nothing more than merely the desire for another.

You cannot own what you do not want, lest you willingly forfeit personal ownership of said device, in which case, it truely is not yours and thereby not owned by you. If oyu do not wish to own a dog, you do not care for it, you do not desire it, and therefore, you do not enact it as an object which is under one's inventory.

In spite of the defenses you raise, you are denying the fact that the sole reason to being an object rises out of desire, whether it is supposedly 'pure' or not. In all forms of desire, there is always some impure element to be had, notably the desire to keep and retain ownership if the said object provides valuable services. If the object were to break, or lose it's invested value, one might not hold desire for an object and let it go, but shoudl it ever be something wanted, it will cause jealousy, no matter how 'pure' the intent origially was.

The only thing to debate is merely the degree.
But here is where your case is faulty. You debate as a whole, you debate the point in it's entirety, where as, this is not a whole. My case differs from the norm.

I do not deny that one may desire an object to own it, but do some not own simply out of the want of power, of an accumulated wealth?

Celest may still desire me to own me, but the method in which she desires would be different that the method in which a man or lustful person would desire. She, assumingly, desires me out of the enjoyment of my company and the overall cuteness that may occur in an instance when we are together, but that is not a desire in a way in which I would become a bedside accessory, so there is no problem with her ownership in my eyes, and therefore, I am not issuing a paradox into existance.

Whilst I may be desired by the dear Miss Celestia, it is not in the context in which I did not want to be owned or desired and therefore...

I be safe in ma big sista's arms. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:57 pm
Sayla-girl
Missing nin Itachi
Kiraketsu
Cale Darksun
...Wild Carnal hunger?
Oh come on, I'm not that bad.
Besides, ieven if I do possess a wild carnal hunger, I'm pretty sure the frequent forays to pillageDA's booty do plenty to sate that urge.
I was really just looking for a kiss...

And its been forever since Ive seen Red Dawn.
Hmm.... Close your eyes.

*turns around and puts on a bright pink, glittery lipstick. Walks up to cale and leans over to him, then kisses him on the cheek, leaving a nice big lip mark*

There we go.

....=___________=

Are you taking notes, Jaden?
[[damn it, Im gonna hate myself in the morning]]

I didn't think you owned pink, glittery lipstick, darling?  

Jaden_Ordo

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 pm
Tsk, tsk Mr. Darksun. You're cut-off for the night. Silly boys. rolleyes

Aww... Missing, are you jealous? *leans over in front of you and lets bra strap slip just a little, before playfully catching and fixing it*
Oops. Cleavage spill. haha. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 pm
Okay, to be noticed I have to use my super untra secret weapon.

*Super-ultra-mega-fantastic-uber-glomp-with-a-cherry-on-top!!!*
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Kira :3  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:00 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Sayla-girl
Missing nin Itachi
Kiraketsu
Cale Darksun
...Wild Carnal hunger?
Besides, ieven if I do possess a wild carnal hunger, I'm pretty sure the frequent forays to pillageDA's booty do plenty to sate that urge.

Hmm.... Close your eyes.

*turns around and puts on a bright pink, glittery lipstick. Walks up to cale and leans over to him, then kisses him on the cheek, leaving a nice big lip mark*

There we go.

....=___________=

I meant to say Missing.
But if you want a kiss, perhaps smething could be arranged...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:02 pm
Kiraketsu
Nelowulf
Ah, but you are uncertain of both the whims of either person. And any objects ownership is originally rooted in the necessity of lust, as lust is based in desire. If one does not have a desire for an object, one would not wish to lay claim to it, ergo, the needs of ownership lie in nothing more than merely the desire for another.

You cannot own what you do not want, lest you willingly forfeit personal ownership of said device, in which case, it truely is not yours and thereby not owned by you. If oyu do not wish to own a dog, you do not care for it, you do not desire it, and therefore, you do not enact it as an object which is under one's inventory.

In spite of the defenses you raise, you are denying the fact that the sole reason to being an object rises out of desire, whether it is supposedly 'pure' or not. In all forms of desire, there is always some impure element to be had, notably the desire to keep and retain ownership if the said object provides valuable services. If the object were to break, or lose it's invested value, one might not hold desire for an object and let it go, but shoudl it ever be something wanted, it will cause jealousy, no matter how 'pure' the intent origially was.

The only thing to debate is merely the degree.
But here is where your case is faulty. You debate as a whole, you debate the point in it's entirety, where as, this is not a whole. My case differs from the norm.

I do not deny that one may desire an object to own it, but do some not own simply out of the want of power, of an accumulated wealth?

Celest may still desire me to own me, but the method in which she desires would be different that the method in which a man or lustful person would desire. She, assumingly, desires me out of the enjoyment of my company and the overall cuteness that may occur in an instance when we are together, but that is not a desire in a way in which I would become a bedside accessory, so there is no problem with her ownership in my eyes, and therefore, I am not issuing a paradox into existance.

Whilst I may be desired by the dear Miss Celestia, it is not in the context in which I did not want to be owned or desired and therefore...

I be safe in ma big sista's arms. 3nodding

That is the point which you have just affirmed. Which means that you have agreed to the premise originally stated, as well.

Thank you for completing the proof, as I had laid out. I will not gloat, however, as I need not such rudimentary ego boosting to know I was already correct. It is so much sweeter, however, when the other debatee agrees with you.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 pm
Sayla-girl
Jaden_Ordo
Sayla-girl
Missing nin Itachi
Kiraketsu
Cale Darksun
...Wild Carnal hunger?

Hmm.... Close your eyes.

There we go.

....=___________=

I meant to say Missing.
But if you want a kiss, perhaps smething could be arranged...
Hmm...

Oh! Oh me, oh my! I'll be right back! I... uh... I left something important on Kiffu... uh.... just uhm...
What? No. It's not any kind of blue stone... uh...

redface  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:04 pm
Kiraketsu

Aww... Missing, are you jealous? *leans over in front of you and lets bra strap slip just a little, before playfully catching and fixing it*

Perhaps you forget who you are dealing with. If you shall not grant me your panties willingly, then theres only one thing for a Space Pirate to do...

User Image

pirate Avast ye saucy filly! I'll be takin yer britches from ya this day! Panty Raid!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Kiraketsu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:06 pm
Missing nin Itachi
Okay, to be noticed I have to use my super untra secret weapon.

*Super-ultra-mega-fantastic-uber-glomp-with-a-cherry-on-top!!!*
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii Kira :3
Missing... silly boy. Look at the post I made above yours. I haven't forgotten you.

AH! Oh noes!! Someone help me!! Pirates are looting the very panties I wear!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:06 pm
Jaden_Ordo

Oh! Oh me, oh my! I'll be right back! I... uh... I left something important on Kiffu... uh.... just uhm...

redface

..Blue stone?
Fine. But if you get to fetch your blue stone, then I think I'll wear my helmet for this kiss...  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:07 pm
Cale Darksun
Kiraketsu

Perhaps you forget who you are dealing with. If you shall not grant me your panties willingly, then theres only one thing for a Space Pirate to do...

User Image

pirate Avast ye saucy filly! I'll be takin yer britches from ya this day! Panty Raid!
*grabs by the scruff*

It might be the inherent will of all males of all species to engage in panty raids, and it might be the inherent desire of all women to actually be shown affection by a man in the mannerisms of vulgar activities done to them, but sadly, I do not condone the act of such a raid when the 'target' has gone offline.

Even if she is a complete tease and rather rude towards men, I'm sticking with the higher ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 pm
Go Nelo! Tell the pirate noob what for.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 pm
Kiraketsu

AH! Oh noes!! Someone help me!! Pirates are looting the very panties I wear!!!!

Ah. music to my ears.
Now for the raiding. Behold my piratical prowess as I pilfer the panties this pretty girl's wearing!

*Yoink*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 pm
Sayla-girl
Jaden_Ordo

redface

..Blue stone?
Fine. But if you get to fetch your blue stone, then I think I'll wear my helmet for this kiss...
sad That's not... the...

*walks up to Sayla and puts an arm around her waist pulling her in. He takes his other hand and brushes her hair away from her face*

Is this more to your liking?

*He leans in for the kiss..... * question question  

Jaden_Ordo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:11 pm
Legacy of Celestia
Go Nelo! Tell the pirate noob what for.

Frankly, as much as she deserves it, I've lacked 96 hours of sleep, and my mood is less than glorified. It'd be wise to keep your dog tied up as much as mine. I do not support a double standard upon anyone.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 4084 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games