Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:07 pm
(err okay)
Echo was sitting in the hospital room, it took a while but she finally got back to her normal healthy state. Her white with blue streaks hair looking healthy as well. Lizzy caught up with Alex on the adventure she had with Strike. Turns out they both really missed each other alot and so they decided to spend more time together to catch up on the things they missed when they were seperated. Strike had overcome the thing between Kat and Kade, but something in kats eyes made him realize that they both cared for each other too much. It was a rough time but Strike tried to go and win her heart back.
(this a good start?)
'hey kat" Strike said while sitting next to her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm
(its awsome ^-^ as always)
kat looked at strike with heart broken eyes her arms pained to wrap themselves around him and never let go, she loved kade but strike...they had been together since the begging she couldnt bear to think about life without him
"hey strike'..." kat whispered lightly looking down as to not meet his gaze afraid of what they would say.  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 am
(thanks)
"so....miss me yet?" ha askes, trying to lighten the mood. He opens his arms, wanting to hold her but that was up tp her. If she denied then he would understand.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:47 am
(im not joining this, i have no spot so goodbye, oh this is stupid that im such a problem you lied to me, "its ok" You say but thats all a lie, you want to talk ot me but do this behind my back and call me a baby and an emo..thanks kat..thanks)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:57 am
(wow, thats err wow.....umm, imma stay out of this so er yea well umm...hmm.....wait....what are we talking about again? (srry, tryin to lighten the mood sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:01 am
(well...kaderot is being left...bane is counted out right away, remember him?!? Im called a baby and an emo by the girl that has cut herself multi times and threats to kill herself so im happy, how the hel am i happy if she killed herself, i would break down.)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:04 am
(well excuse me mister and yes i remember him, but i thought you were too busy doing other stuff then to be here. Look, thats between you guys so im out. i dont have time for this crap)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:05 am
(im not busy all the time, ive been busy lately, your out because of this crap, hmm i see, i guess people like to give up when the going gets tough)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:07 am
(this isnt even about me stupid. Im not the one who dated kat and then broke up with her, im not the one who cuts herself, why are You giving me attitude when i have nothing to do with this crap huh? this doesnt even make any sense)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:21 am
(god..im sorry meghan i didnt mean to get on you about it. its getting hard to talk to kat because of all this...)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:34 am
(*glares* stare its okay steven, im not mad....oh hey, wanna hear something weird/funny/something else?)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 am
(sure..i guess *looks down..* sweatdrop )  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:41 am
(lolz dont be down stevey, im not mad see xp i cant ever be mad at anybody for long. oh so anyways theres this thingy later tonight, lots of people are going and i might see kat there...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:45 am
(oh..cool i guess..i can never see her and she says she loves me but..i dont know if thats true...i care about her but she makes it seem like i dont)(sorry ill shut up)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:46 am
(haha its okay, u can pour it all out if you want, jus dont go and snap at me again)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games