Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:06 pm
I shouldn't be getting worked up about it.

It just seems so un-jedi like that he'd take so much a**l rapage from everyone, including a starship.

Its like Han Solo going to 3P0 for advice on ediquitte.... It just doesn't seem right.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:12 pm
Nelowulf
I shouldn't be getting worked up about it.

It just seems so un-jedi like that he'd take so much a**l rapage from everyone, including a starship.

Its like Han Solo going to 3P0 for advice on ediquitte.... It just doesn't seem right.

Thats just the way Link is.
He gets it from everyone and doesnt seem to mind.
I never can really tell how a character is going to be until I play him out and he develops.
And what emerges sometimes just surprises me.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:42 pm
Yo Des. tourney's starting up.
Link won his first prelim.
If Luger's going in, now'd be the time to enter him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Just edited a bunch of Darth Sin's profile (non-Legacy rp.) He's now a splinter faction Dark Lord.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:57 pm
ElladanKenet
Just edited a bunch of Darth Sin's profile (non-Legacy rp.) He's now a splinter faction Dark Lord.

Detre still gonna enter the tourney EK?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:59 pm
Nope. He never was gonna

I was just speculating before. Never intending to bring him into it.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:00 pm
Ah.
Got anyone else? or can I write you off?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:11 pm
Forget I even exist.

Anyone know what happened to Stellar?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:15 pm
He's lurking around somewhere. I take it school might be keeping him busy.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:13 am
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
I always got confused with gundams. The whole thing of different times, places, and part os the universe, gets kind of weird, so I avoid it's addiction. sweatdrop

Same here. Yet, certain parties are guilty of hounding me on MSN to join it anyway. ._. The gist of said convos being along the lines of: "Hay d00d!! u sh00d join t3h Gundum RP kuz all t3h kewl kidz r doin' it!! lulz!!1!"

ElladanKenet
Well, yeah, but it's still not the same.

I still miss CW, even though she's still here

I went somewhere? O_o

And now ... any chance o' getting Em Squad said and done before May 1st? eek  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:41 am
Has anyone picked up on the references I made with the names of the AA members?

Mr. Blond, Mr. Blue, Mr. White, and Mr. Pink being the 1st 4 she took out, and the leader going by Mr. Browstone and his own ship being the Rocket Queen?

I plan on making a HUGE spoof at the end with Mr. Browstone and his ship. I just hope someone gets it.

My only concern, is the timing. I want Angel to confront him at the end of the RP, the outcome being her epilogue for the RP, so I don't wanna go through it too soon or else I'll be out of ideas for the remainder. At the same time, I have no idea when it's gonna end so I wanna be sure I don't miss the chance.

I just now remembered I've been neglecting doing the Mandalorian's plotline too. It's mostly origin stuff, why he's nameless, etc. I need to get on that...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:26 am
I got the refrences.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:27 am
Celestia Whitesword
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
I always got confused with gundams. The whole thing of different times, places, and part os the universe, gets kind of weird, so I avoid it's addiction. sweatdrop

Same here. Yet, certain parties are guilty of hounding me on MSN to join it anyway. ._. The gist of said convos being along the lines of: "Hay d00d!! u sh00d join t3h Gundum RP kuz all t3h kewl kidz r doin' it!! lulz!!1!"

That's a bit harsh. I asked once, and only once. I don't consider that to be "hounding" you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:49 am
I asked her only once as well. And I'm not even on MSN.

Think it was Des?  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:29 am
Dark Lords of the Force

(As Opposed to Order of the Dark Lords)

- Founded by Darth Sin
- Adheres to philosophy by Darth Revan, Darth Bane, and Freedon Nadd
- Attempts to rectify the flas of the Order of the Dark Lords

Passion uncontrolled is irrelevant. It must be focused.
Through focus, I gain concentration.
Through concentration, I gain patience.
Through patience, I gain wisdom.
Through wisdom, I become the Dark Side.
I am the blade of the Force.

~

Passion uncontrolled is irrelevant. It must be focused.
The careless Sith is the foolish one. A Sith, or even Jedi for that matter, will spend his energy too quickly in an uncontrolled rage. Their emotions should be controlled in short, focused bursts, as shown by Darth Vader.

Through focus, I gain concentration.
By focusing one's power in shortr, calculated amounts, one must also know how to direct those best. One must become a magnifying glass, acurate and precise, controlling their emotions and redirecting it precisely.

Through concentration, I gain patience.
By learning to concentrate one's power into a precise power, one can afford patience. One must wait for the oppurtune moment, the absolutely destined time to act.The Force will tell one when to act, and how. You need only be the blade.

Through patience, I gain wisdom.
By waiting, one learns the necesary skills needed to be of the Sith. One must learn and Master as much as possible in order to achieve perfection, to be the best blade, and in the end, a true Sith'ari. One must have the knowledge, wisdom, and ability to see all ends, and be the true blade.

Through wisdom, I become the Dark Side.
When one becomes a true 'blade of the Force,' one has reached their destiny. Through focus, concentration, patience, and wisdom, one becomes the quintessential Sith, who can strike from anywhere in any way.

I am the blade of the Force.
One must acknowledge that there is both ligh and dark; grey. The Force is all of this, and will always be all of this. It bends both ways, like a tight rubberband. Push one side to the bursting point, and it will shoot back, forcing the other side to detiorate, until it returns to normal, and both sides are even.
The Force is like a game of dejarik (or chess or holochess). It plays both sides of the board, Jedi and Sith, against each other and sometimes themselves. You are a blade, and thus one of these many pieces. It is your destiny to find out your role, whether an insignifigant pawn or a regal king, and fufill your destiny. One must thus become the sharpest blade so that one stays in the game the longest.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games