Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:47 pm
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
"You may be right. Though as far as I know they are just space freaks, interested in everything about space. However, with former Cipher lackeys on their side now, who knows what they have access too. You see the Hexagon Brothers salvaged a chi converter. Fortunately for us we managed to destroy it, which was a very good thing." Sub said with a sigh. "Don't need anymore of those existing."

"Agreed. those were very annoying pieces of technology. Yes, they did come in handy at times, but for the most part, they were an absolute pain. " RC says as he let off another puff of smoke. "Well, I had better get going...unless you want to come with me. Get you out of the office awhile. Sunnyshore isn't that bad of a place.' RC suggests with a smirk.
"No, I must stay here." Sub said. "Instead, you can take my extra pair of eyes." He said as he took out a Dusk Ball, sat it on the table, and pressed the button on the front. "Nevermore!" Cawed the Murkrow that appeared from the ball, now standing on the table. "I'm sure you remember Nevermore. Take her with you, she needs to get out. Besides, she can show me whatever she has witnessed with her Psycho Shift, handy little bird huh? Might not be physical strong in the least, but she is trained to be practical."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:53 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem
SubonicXP
"You may be right. Though as far as I know they are just space freaks, interested in everything about space. However, with former Cipher lackeys on their side now, who knows what they have access too. You see the Hexagon Brothers salvaged a chi converter. Fortunately for us we managed to destroy it, which was a very good thing." Sub said with a sigh. "Don't need anymore of those existing."

"Agreed. those were very annoying pieces of technology. Yes, they did come in handy at times, but for the most part, they were an absolute pain. " RC says as he let off another puff of smoke. "Well, I had better get going...unless you want to come with me. Get you out of the office awhile. Sunnyshore isn't that bad of a place.' RC suggests with a smirk.
"No, I must stay here." Sub said. "Instead, you can take my extra pair of eyes." He said as he took out a Dusk Ball, sat it on the table, and pressed the button on the front. "Nevermore!" Cawed the Murkrow that appeared from the ball, now standing on the table. "I'm sure you remember Nevermore. Take her with you, she needs to get out. Besides, she can show me whatever she has witnessed with her Psycho Shift, handy little bird huh? Might not be physical strong in the least, but she is trained to be practical."

"Yes, I do remember Nevermore. and that is very handy. May have to eventually look into one myself." RC comments. RC calls out his Alakazam, Sabrina. "Come on Nevermore. We have a bit of distance to cover." RC says to the bird.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:02 pm
RCCaughtem

"Yes, I do remember Nevermore. and that is very handy. May have to eventually look into one myself." RC comments. RC calls out his Alakazam, Sabrina. "Come on Nevermore. We have a bit of distance to cover." RC says to the bird.
"Nevermore!" She cawed once more and flew over to RC, landing on his shoulder. "Alright, be good, Nevermore, and keep your eyes open for me so you can show me what went on. Keep her safe, RC." Sub said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:04 pm
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

"Nevermore!" She cawed once more and flew over to RC, landing on his shoulder. "Alright, be good, Nevermore, and keep your eyes open for me so you can show me what went on. Keep her safe, RC." Sub said.

"I shall." RC says to Sub. He then turns to Sabrina. "Use the teleport chain we used earlier." he instructs her. Sabrina nods and they disappeared.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:23 pm
So last night had been amazing but today? Not so much. They had gotten a little ... carried away though it was technically her fault. Everyone who knew Terashi knew that the guy didn't exactly have it in him to take a girl to his bed without some ... help.

Which was probably why she was walking around by herself and hanging around Terashi's room. He had said that he had something for her last night, you know, before they had gotten all hormonal teenagers. She wanted to know what it was ... but could she face him? When someone passed her in the hall, Krystal pretended to be looking at the wall very intensely. Liz, on the other hand, didn't know what her trainer was so worked up about. So, because of that, she was the one who knocked on Terashi's door.

"Liz! What are you doing?!" Krystal hissed out though she was ignored. It was too late now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:35 pm
This is about the time that I knew how Samurai felt about Chinami. And then some.

Somewhere last night, I lost complete track of what I was doing. Just let my body do the talking, or whatever. I figured if it felt right, then nothing was going wrong.

Incorrect.

Right about now, I was lying down on my bed, eyes fixated on the ceiling as I tried to remember what I wasn't paying attention to. Anybody who's tryed this would know what a fruitless effort it is. I couldn't even think about what to do about Krystal at the moment. The only think I could guess is how much she must hate me for everything that... for everything I did to her.

Just before despair took over, a knocking on my door alerted all of my senses, and my awareness snapped open. I wondered who it was, but the pit of my stomach already knew, judging by the feelings I was getting from it.

Sure enough, as I opened the door...

"Oh... hey." It was the only thing I dared to say.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:37 pm
Silent. Motionless. To the silent observer, the young Ninetales would appear as little more than a black, fuzzy stone as she stood upon the stump of what had once been a large tree. Eyes closed in deep meditation, her only movement was the steady, rhythmic rise and fall of her chest.

With all her weight resting on one foot, she kept the other raised and bent at the knee while her hands were held in front of her, almost resembling a 'prayer' position. Silently, she remained in that pose for several hours before, finally, she began to move. Foot lowered and positioned just behind the other as her hands shifted from their former pose and began to move, slowly and fluidly, before her, almost as though she were painting the air around her. Her tails followed similar movements as the occasional movements of her hands caused the girl to shift, or spin, slowly in place.

Throughout all of this, her eyes remained closed, though she never once fell or stumbled from the stump upon which she stood. Clearly, this was not the first time the fox had done this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:59 pm
Krystal fidgeted considerably as she tried not to look Terashi in the eye. What should she say? Man this was so awkward ...

"Hey ..." She said softly, biting her bottom lip a little. Of course she had to look at his lips ... and all the thoughts of just where those lips had been came back to her and caused her to go a bright red.
"You said you had something for me ... um ... last night ..." You know ... before we totally had amazing sex she couldn't help but add in her mind.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 pm
"Oh... right."

Of course she'd come in for that. It's probably all she wants. I'll have to...

I led Krystal inside and pulled out some of the stuff from Sub's office. I handed her a hoverboard as well as a package containing five pokeballs - her starter gear.

"By the way..." I trailed off. It was hard to talk about it, but it really needed to be said. "i'm sorry... for last night. I didn't mean to ...take advantage of you or anything. Everything happened so fast, I...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Krystal frowned a little bit, seeing his reaction. He seemed a little ... like dejected or something. Like he thought that she wasn't here to talk to him. It actually made her a little relieved and she smiled. Taking the package and the five PokeBalls, Krystal sighed a little.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you talk too much sometimes?" She asked before stepping up and planting a kiss firmly on those lips that she had just spent almost the entire previous night.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 pm
"Ever... too... what?"

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. I honestly thought she would have hated me, but if she did, she forgave me pretty ~/~ fast.

"I... I guess that takes care of that..." I stuttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:51 pm
Krystal smiled a little when the kiss ended and she stepped back.

"I wasn't mad at you or anything. I thought that you would be upset with me if anything." She blushed a little bit, suddenly thinking that she may have been a little too forward just then.
"S-sorry about that ... kiss just now ... I hope it wasn't too forward."

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm
As much as I wanted to say something to comfort her, I knew what would make her feel better. I reached out and gave her a nice, warm hug.

I held her like that for a little while. Her body was much more comfortable now that I was used to holding it. Unfortunately, my mouth caught up to me shortly after and ruined the moment, but it was over something that had to be said anyway.

"I w... I know we've already said how much we like each other and more, and it's not that I don't enjoy what we... I mean...

I want to go steady with you. Relationship-wise, you know?"

Jeez, I really did need to learn when to shut up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm
The hug caught Krystal by surprise but she didn't mind, she only smiled. He was so cute, especially when flustered. The suggestion of them going steady was another surprise though not at all unwelcome.

"So let's go steady, then. We've already claimed each other's V-Cards." She said softly though she didn't doubt that he couldn't hear her. With that said, Krystal took Terashi's hand and planted another one on his lips again though this was quicker and a bit more shy.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:42 pm
I didn't say anything. Partly due to not wanting to ruin the moment further, but mosty due to not knowing anything else to say. We stayed like that for what felt like an hour.

"Do you want to get some fresh air?" I asked her. I felt like strolling around outside but I didn't want to leave her side.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games