Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:59 am
It just begs the question of why the girls wear such impractically short skirts at all.
Either wear longer skirts or pants. Seriously.
I may be a guy, but even I kind of get tired of such ludicrousness after a while.

I think the only way to cure this whole stupidly short skirt thing is to make an anime about scotsmen.

10-15 minutes of that and fanboys will never want to see another skirt as long as they live.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 am
K-Blade
The Macross sage
The Robotech Masters
The New Generation

Three different cartoons smashed into one

Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Army of the Southern Cross
Genesis Climber Mospeada

K got it...  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 pm
K-Blade
Good meowning. heart

@DA; It’s like every time a girls in a skirt in anime there’s a panty shot, the little perverts call it ‘Fan service’ I think.
there was a few episodes of the Longboat Voltron where the princess was being trained to operate the black lion, and one where she acutely fly’s the thing into combat, only to get shot down and rescued by the rest of the team. I love the fact that half the team’s uniforms matched their lions paint scheme.
rofl

Oh yeah. That's what the various new outfits here remind me of. Voltron, Power Rangers and G-force.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:29 pm
lol, that they do, along with all the other old high-tech super teams from the ’70’s and ‘80’s 3nodding  

K-Blade

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:31 pm
Most do tend to have that motif going.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 pm
Its a Sentai thing.

A team of Heroes in coordinated costumes fighting evil.

Ive no idea who was the first Sentai group. I'm tempted to say it was the Battle of the Planets gang.  

Sol Walker
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 pm
I have no clue ether, but I’d guess it was Ultraman. I could be totally wrong about that to. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:12 pm
K-Blade
The Macross sage
The Robotech Masters
The New Generation

Three different cartoons smashed into one

Super Dimension Fortress Macross
Army of the Southern Cross
Genesis Climber Mospeada

SDF Macross!! That's my favorite anime! I loved it as Robotech and the new translation that ADV did a couple of years ago. SO GOOD!

Sorry, I think I just had a fanboy moment... sweatdrop  

Johnny Malone
Crew

K-Blade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:00 pm
Wow, I think you do to. 4laugh
I used to GM Robotech the RPG. Still got all my game books to.
I love the show. It was on the TV here back when I was in middle school.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 pm
The thing that pisses me off about anime:

Teenagers with inhumanly colored hair that kick so much a** without even trying.

WTF? Mr. Bad Guy is a friggin' war veteran, and he gets his a** kicked by a blue-haired, obnoxious teen punk just because he dreams of being Mr. Hero.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm
Darkened Angel
The thing that pisses me off about anime:

Teenagers with inhumanly colored hair that kick so much a** without even trying.

WTF? Mr. Bad Guy is a friggin' war veteran, and he gets his a** kicked by a blue-haired, obnoxious teen punk just because he dreams of being Mr. Hero.
I tend to avoid that stuff as much as possible. I am much pickier now about what anime I watch than I was in high school. I always had the idea of an anime that sets up the weird hair colored teenager as the main hero in some mecha war ( a la Gundam) and then having him killed about 15 minutes into the episode by the real protagonist, some grizzled mecha ace who knows his s**t and doesn't complain about having to fight in a war and wonder why everyone can't get along.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Im now leaningn towards more comedy slice-of-life types of Anime like Azumanga Daioh, lucky Star, and Minami-ke 'cause they're really funny. I still like the shonen anime and I kinda want to get into a gaint mech Anime.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:31 pm
I want to kill whoever thought up Naruto...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 pm
I can has more Full Moon?  

AFK Masturbating

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4091 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games