Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:51 am

sasuke yawned. "this is still boring" he kicked then in the air. "dragon flare jutsu!" a huge flame in the shape of a dragon engulfed them and completely obliterated them.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:38 pm

bananas28
sasuke yawned. "this is still boring" he kicked then in the air. "dragon flare jutsu!" a huge flame in the shape of a dragon engulfed them and completely obliterated them.

ice demon-*reforms agin* die u stupid fire boy *shoots a blade of ice through his chest*

Megamanexe709

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:07 pm

a log replaces the body as sasuke axe kicks the ie demon. "you dont get it do you demon? u cant win....just run away"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:00 pm

bananas28
a log replaces the body as sasuke axe kicks the ie demon. "you dont get it do you demon? u cant win....just run away"

ice demon-*doges and forms 2 ice swords and slashes sasuke* die or run and die u week little boy

Megamanexe709

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:29 am

sasuke catchesthe ice blades. "fine then......."fireball jutsu!" the ice demon melts "chidori!!!!!" hits the water making it completely disappear
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:20 am

bananas28
sasuke catchesthe ice blades. "fine then......."fireball jutsu!" the ice demon melts "chidori!!!!!" hits the water making it completely disappear

ice demon- mistake *hits sasuke in a vapor form* i can change my form it is a water form so i go from ice to water to vapor and vapor u cant kill but i can kill u *collects around sasuke's arm* ICE COFFEN *turns into ice brakeing every bone in his arm* hahaha *reforms into ice demon* hahaha die ICE BALL JUTSU *ice flame balls hit sasuke in the chest* now *makes 2 ice swords* any last words

??????-s**t well u r screwed *doges a lighting* ....... ah give me a brake *lets lighting hit him and it orbits around him and rebounds back at the electric demon* is that all *raises hand and lighting ropes come all around the electric demon traping him* well that was dull *hand turns into lighting and rips the demons heart out* die *a bolt of lighting strikes the heart in his hand*

Megamanexe709

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:39 am

sasuke's clone disappeared and sasuke stood behind the demon. "so you want to play with ice, do you?..."WATER STYLE! ICE BLAST!" a huge chunk oc ice shattered the demon and destroyd its heart.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:00 pm

bananas28
sasuke's clone disappeared and sasuke stood behind the demon. "so you want to play with ice, do you?..."WATER STYLE! ICE BLAST!" a huge chunk oc ice shattered the demon and destroyd its heart.

????-*walks up eating pop corn* so *looks at the demon* that took u a while *drainks a coke* here *throws him a coke* u my be thick to figure it out "element death demons" come on it was soooo ovious but wtf u killed it u desurve the coke

Megamanexe709

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:42 pm

what i miss and ou stol my thing you a**
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:05 pm

Cryorax
what i miss and ou stol my thing you a**

????-NO U CAN'T HAVE THE COKE ONLY THE FIGHTERS CAN HAVE THE COKES ONLY MY FELLOW WARIOR AND I CAN DINE IN HELL u get heaven

Megamanexe709

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:32 pm

no the thunder or what ever is the one that can hurt
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:10 pm

Cryorax
no the thunder or what ever is the one that can hurt

??-no sasuke and i killed the 3 demons SO TONIGHT HE AND I DINE IN HELL

Megamanexe709

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:17 pm

oh ill make sure of that
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:24 am

sasuke turns the coke into an orange soda and drinks it. "i was having a little fun....."

The_Last_Avenger

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:39 am

bananas28
sasuke turns the coke into an orange soda and drinks it. "i was having a little fun....."

????-COME SASUKE LETS DINE WITH THE GODS OF WAR AND HELL *opens a door labled "HELL formal dress code required"* DEVIL MY FRIEND HOWS IT BEEN

devil-ah u know killing sining fing and destroying u

???-ah u know killing destroying stuf...

devil-yea......

????-so LETS DIE IN HELL MY FRIENDS

devil-hay y r u leting everyone but that other guy in

???-he gets heaven

devil-o s**t so he is a chicken

???-yep u dont even want his soul trust me COME SASUKE LETS EAT LIKE GODS
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games