Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm
Riri win! Note: I'm using the old form, but I request WIPs! ^^

And in case it wasn't clear in the form, I'd like a custom tail to match the mane!
[Roniel Targaryen] :: [Heavy] :: [Twin]

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Ririka
Name of horse: "Mary" Ecaterina Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen (Just Roniel on the cert, please!)
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Righteous
Breed: Strigoi Saint
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Revelations
Description:
-bright silver eyes with a slight glow to them.
- For the mane a custom mane! The mane is black and described in the edits section.
- Hooves are white
- Wings: Angeni style 1! They should be white and silver. Check out the hawk wings in the refs for what their patterning should be! I'd like her wings patterned like a hawk but only in shades of white and silver. The dappled hawk pattern should also be seen in her head and hoof wings!

Coloration: She is Vlad's sister, so should look similar to him but in shades of white and silver. The markings should look somewhat like a cross between the reference flask/Vlad and the reference swirly jewelry. I'd like her base coat color to be white. She should have metallic silver beneath the swirly silver markings, sorta like Vlad but less rusted and aged. On her face there should be a stylized eye emerging from the silver patterns. The eye is outlined in silver and with a red iris. It should be reminiscent of Vlad's eye markings but pretty instead of creepy. The reference image for Mary does a good job of showing the placement of markings and stuff.

Reference image(s):
Sketch reference (to be used as a basic reference for the custom... but don't imitate my crappy coloring too much. XD)
Vlad
Vlad wingless
Flask
Metal swirling pattern (I'd like her swirling patterns to be inspired off the flask and the metal swirling jewelry seen here!)
Hawk wings
Embroidered cross

Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: Custom tag, please!
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): TBA
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Hair: Custom hair! Her hair should look somewhat like Vlad's. You can see what I'm looking for in my reference. It should be fluffier and longer than Vlad's with more wave and curl to it. Make it look very thick and luxurious! Make sure you keep the long swoosh of bangs, though!

Jewelry: She wears gold medieval-ish jewelry. The placement can be seen in the ref image. The necklace around her neck is ornate and holds a beautiful golden cross. The exact nature and placement of the jewelry is up to you!

Expression: I'd like her to have a smug and self-righteous smile! It should be open-mouthed showing her teeth. I'd like both the mouth and the eyes/eyebrows edited to show the expression! With her teeth, I'd like her to have two vampire fangs poking out of her smile!

Cloth: She should have an embroidered cloth draped over her hindquarters. It is a deep red color and is embroidered in gold. See the refs for the fancy cross I'd like embroidered there! Please extend the pattern along the sides of the cloth too.

Bats: I'd like her to have bats flying around her! This (their wings) is my favorite type of bat!

Note: I've decided she doesn't need a halo! Please don't include it!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Revelation
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina is a very spiritual soquili. Her domain of revelations would grant her the ability to give visions of a spiritual/religious nature to the recipient or to herself. She would not dictate the nature of the visions, they would be unique to the recipient and play off the recipient's own spirituality. The vision may provide guidance for a soquili in a rough patch in life, or it could even hint at future events... though the events they predict are possibilities rather than certainties. Her domain of revelations would fall under the influential domains, as she could use it to influence other soquili to have revelations.

Ekaterina performs these visions upon herself and uses them to guide her life. They are what brought her to trust her half-kalona brother Vlad, even though earlier in life he seemed to share the bloodthirsty curse of the Draculesti family. She seeks to live her life according to the visions granted to her and when she is troubled or confused she grants herself a vision after a night of prayer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twin form

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Jessamine Draculesti
Owner: Roniel Targaryen
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forsaken
Breed: Strigoi
Domain (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Blood
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She looks identical to Mary but with a few changes!
- Her eyes are deep blood red, like Vlad!
- The rest of the changes are in the edits section!
Reference image(s): See Mary's form for most of them!
Sketch of head/face
Hair reference
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Mostly her edits will be different from Mary's edits. but she'll keep a few. I'd like her to keep the jewelry edits from Mary (but remove the cross on the necklace) and she can have the same tail as Mary. And the bats! They can have the same bats.

Here are her unique edits:
- Expression: See the face reference! She should have a troubled expression like the ref! She has vampire fangs!
- Blood: I'd like her to have just a small dribble of blood running out of her mouth and dripping off her chin.
- Mane: Her mane should have the same length, texture, and color as her sister's but a different style. Half of it should be swept up in an up do, similar to the one in the ref pic. The other half should flow over her shoulders and billow around her, much as her sister's does. She should have some bangs escaping from her swept up hair into a swoosh of mane sorta like her sister has! You can see the face reference for a vague notion of placement and stuff!

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Blood
Justification for Domain Choice: Ekaterina and Mihaela were raised as part of the Draculesti family, a family herd of kalonas for whom blood plays a large part of their culture and rituals. The domain of blood will closely tie Mihaela to that family. The blood domain will be an elemental domain. Mihaela will have the power to either slow down a soquili's bleeding or speed it up. She can push this power a step further and charge the blood of the soquili to heal the body faster. Or, she can slow the pace of the blood in the body enough to knock a soq out.

She considers herself unlucky to have been born with this domain, but she is working to find more of a use for it. She'd like to find a way to use her domain to help other soquili but hasn't had much opportunity yet in her life. She knows that there are many ways her domain could be used to harm soquili and this has kept her from experimenting much with it for fear of harming someone. In the future, she will tentatively start trying to use her domain to become a healer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 pm
Riri's August Customs : Won Mini #1 Slot 8D
*I forgot to mention I wanted the templated feathering on her as well, but if I'm not allowed to tack that on now, then no worries smile

[Darkmoon Dancer] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Usdia Sub-Breed - Minicorn
Body Build: Regular, with long tail
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My head
WIP Needed? Would be loved <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Dark Grey (not black though), with a white belly and underchin/front neck. Some sort of pink markings, whether zebra or cat-spots, it's upto you! smile
Face: See above. Eyes should be a deep pink
Mane: CC (should match the tuft on tail)
Tail: CC (tuft should match mane)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): n/a

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Just the one, obviously, nothing special
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Mane can be in whatever style you like, somewhat up, or all down, doesn't matter, but it should be about medium-ish-long? length. And I'd love if the tail tuft could be a little longer too.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A lovely black bow tied from under her belly (directly in front of her hind legs), with the loops on top of her rump just above the tail.
If you'd like to CC any other items, that's cool too, but not absolutely necessary either <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dahlia
Owner: Darkmoon Dancer
Breed: Kitten
Temper: Sweet
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: This picture, taken by me <3
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

MoochiLove

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Ririka's August Customs: Won Rare Slot #2

[MoochiLove] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: Base color- Dark blue. Around ankles medium blue and white leopard spots, some climbing her legs, but not all the way and not evenly. (the spots dont stop at the same place on each leg...some go higher, some stop lower, ect.)
Face: Have a few smaller spot like freckles daintly placed around her face. Eye color-A dark pink/magenta perhaps
Mane: Color- Soft pale pastel blue with light blonde highlights Style-short elegant/fancy updo-ref with an adroning white lily or two on the side that are held with a sparkling crystal dainty chain wrapped around her hair.
Tail: regular tail with the tip colored like the mane with the same chain like in her hair wrapped around her tail, maybe with another single white lily being held by the chain as well at top or bottom of tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves-White in color and Kirinl fetlocks going along with the above color scheme
Reference Image(s): For Hair style- http://wedding-abigail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wedding-hair-updo-pictures-flowers-5.jpg http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jG8uYGfSwDw/TcpkW9ysduI/AAAAAAAALSg/eyGSf844Lc4/s1600/updo_hairstyle_ideas_2011_pictures_bridal-updos-hairstyle.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 1 White in color
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: Normal scales(non-spikey) Base color-White with dark blue and light blue leopard spots scattered about on the scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zalia
Owner: MoochiLove
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Whimsical
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:48 pm
Ririka's August Customs: Won Rare Slot #1
* I have made minor changes to the wording so that it is better understood. I have also added a minor last minute edit (tattered wings) I hope you consider.

[Marzipanz] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona/Kirin Crossbreed
Body Build Draft
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Deep purple base, teal and lighter purple stripes. See ref for better idea of what it should look like.
Face: Muzzle fades darker and there are light purples and some teal stripes around the eyes. See ref.
Mane: Midnight blue/black withe bright blue highlights that get brighter towards the tips.
The hair is silky and smooth looking with edgey layers and naturally spiked so it's got a weight to it. Not just straight up gelled or anything. A few long thin wispy strands from the front reach to about his chest in length.
Tail: Midnight blue/black withe bright blue highlights that get brighter towards the tips.
Custom variant of a kirin tail. It's going to be long, holding up in front of his legs, like in the ref. I want the scales to reach all the way down to the tip and the hair to go from tip up the underside of the tail, please.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fading lightly from light to slightly darker Teal. Kirin hooves. Fetlocks should be custom feathered, and colors to match with main and tail.
Reference Image(s): http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu98/Marzipanz/KirinKalonaEdit-3.png

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Styled like springbuck horns, colors purple fading to light blue/teal at the top. Ref
Wings: Kalona Style 5, Dark purple with a light teal/blue membrane. The membrane can have some darker teal striping. Tattered edits on the wings, please.
Scales: Alternate style kirin scales. Dark teal fading to bright teal, should be sparkly and shiny.
Other Notes: custom facial expression. Half lidded, glaring bright cyan eyes with a wicked malicious grin. Mouth full of razor sharp teeth and a protruding fang Ref

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
For custom items i was thinking a handful of silver chains in various lengths and sizes around his neck with an occasional claw or tooth.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://images.asos.com/inv/I/1/10/274902/Multi/image1xl.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Darian
Owner: Marzipanz
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Malicious
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 005
Tag frame color: Teal
Tag feather color(s): The longer one is purple with teal stripes, and the smaller one is black fading out to the blue of his hair

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:48 pm
Completed
Won unedited mini slot WHEEEEE Rir's august #2
Split Personality
I'M GOING FOR A MINI!
[Split personality] :: [Unedited] :: [Solo]

Only a few requirements and the rest is CC.
I want a Quilin female, with leg wispies, no scales, long tail, and no horns. unedited. The rest are CC with a list of some things I like and dislike and the rest is up to you!

rainbow
Peacocks
neon colors
Gothic/dark influences
Geisha
Dubstep

Dislikes:
Pinks and purples
Girly things
Polka spots
Geometric shapes
Country music

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:50 pm
Ririka August Custom Common/Uncommon Slot #2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Best gift to self ever!

I'M GOING FOR A COMMON/UNCOMMON! 
[ DemonWingedPoetGirl] :: [Mod-Heavy] :: [Solo]

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy 
Soquili Species: Regular 
Starting Stage: basket
Concept Origin: OC vampire masquerade
WIP Needed? : Yes please! And unmasked version.

Body: Pale Ivory Cream all over. Body image including the lace leggings and not this exact shade of white all over but really more of a creamish.
Face: Mask idea ( entirely open to interpretation) add large gold rams horns to the sides and Unmasked (top middle and put a tiny skull under one corner.) some blood spatter around her mouth and vampire fangs.
Note also I can't decide between deep red or molten gold eyes.
Mane: Cascading tresses of ebony Black hair elegantly up swept with some pieces still tumbling down. Idk like something you would see at a prom or wedding.
this hair ornament int here somewhere. and some gold beads and gold roses maybe some pearls idk let's not go over board.
Tail: custom Long Like this but black as well makes it fancy!  with a Gold Rose and a large bow  nestled in beside it at the top. With gold roses all though it. Gold beads pearls la da da.
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves gold horse shoes cc on the fetlocks maybe some blood spatter there too?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~ 
Horn(s): On the mask large Gold Rams Horns
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items:
I love strands of pearls and single pearls add them wherever you like This necklace around the base of her neck.
and these draped across her rump  
instead of a heart charm make it a black skull and this one 
if you can find a place for more back silk ribbons on her somewhere on her tastefully let me know. 
these cuffs on her front two legs just in black and gold maybe with a little less frill.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~ 
Name of horse: Isolean Vriends 
Owner: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Breed: OC
Vampire Masquerade.
Temper: Predatory Princess.
Mate: None
Tag feather color(s): CC something matching her

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:10 pm
I'M GOING FOR A COMMON/UNCOMMON!
[dolphingurl] :: [Heavy?] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Unicorn
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? It would be nice.

Body: She is my girl Aiyana's little sister, so her body should somewhat resemble Aiyana's body.
Face: White, she should have a little of makeup around her eyes to make them look somewhat sultry. Her eyes should be a light blue.
Mane: The color of the mane should be medium and dark blues with silver highlights mixed in through out or vice versa. Colors almost like Aiyana’s but darker and instead of half blue half silver it should be mostly blues with silvers mixed in (or vice versa).
The style is long, loosely flowing, slightly wavy hair with a few strands up and held in place by a blue/ silver butterfly hairpin in it at the top. A few loose strands by the face to create a nice face frame. The main should almost be touching the ground in length.
Tail: The color should be the same as the mane and the tail should be long, flowing, slightly wavy hair as well, with one blue/silver butterfly clip at the top with a blue orchid tied next to it, or instead of a clip maybe a butterfly could be on the blue orchid. The tail length should be to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hooves should be a silver color, and the fetlocks should be feather and with the fur color fading from white to a light silver as it goes down closer to the ground.
Reference Image(s):
Aiyana Idea for hair color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): A light silver unicorn horn.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Silver butterfly necklace (see reference picture), blue/silver butterfly hairpin (see reference pics for ideas, I love the butterfly of the first pic and I like the pin/chain idea of the second pic for ideas), a variety of silver chain bracelets with a silver heart charm hanging from one of them on the front ankle. A few blue orchids on the ground by her hooves and the end of her tail (make sure not to make them look like she is stepping on them though). Also some blue butterflies fluttering around her.

Reference Image(s) for Items: Hairpin Hairpin2 Necklace bracelets Orchids Butterflies

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lynae
Owner: dolphingurl
Breed: Half Unicorn
Temper: Romantic
Mate:
Tag Background: You choose
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): White, silver, blues

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design based off of Aiyana which I also designed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:41 am
MINI

Edit Category: Mini
Soquili Species: Pixie Usdia
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift from Dragain
WIP Needed? Please?

Body: White with rainbow Swirls
Face:White
Mane: Black with Rainbow
Tail: Black with ribbon
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves gold, fetlocks white
Reference Image(s):Plushie Swirls (something from this sheet) Iridecent rainbow? pastel?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):n/a
Wings: Iridecent rainbow?
Fins:n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt:n/a
Other Notes: Can the wings be pastel?

Trading Post Items:none
Custom Items:none
Reference Image(s) for Items:none

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rainata
Owner: Phoenix_soarys
Breed: pixie Usdia
Temper: Calm
Mate: none
Tag Background: would like the Lisa Frank 003 tag
Tag frame color: would like the Lisa Frank 003 tag
Tag feather color(s) :would like the Lisa Frank 003 tag

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 am
Neza's Sept Slots

MINI

~Twins~

Soquili Species: Minicorn/Nymph crossbreed
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Paint Python
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Please see refs. Patterned like a paint horse...except the dark patches are colored like a green ball python (scales and colors). I'd love for him to look like he's glowing.
Face: Hidden by mask.
Eyes: Blue...matching his brother's colors
Expression: N/A. Hidden by mask
Mane: Custom edited. Something kinda punkish and midlength. If you want to add accessory's or anything it's up to you (ponytail?) Color is also CC.
Tail:Nymph bunny Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s):
Coloring example
Coloring example...one on right
Green python scales/colors
Green Python 2
Paint pattern
Paint pattern

Addax horns (mid one)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nymph horns and a minicorn horn please. All three customed to look like Addax horns if possible. The nymph horns should still be branched but have the addax look
Pelt: Minicorn fetlocks. Nymph ears (if seen) and tail

Custom Items: A Rabbit helm please (with holes for the horns to come through) something similar to what Drith has. Colored black to match brother's colors.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kezia
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Skull Rabbit Python
Temper: Enthralling
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Minicorn/Nymph crossbreed
Body Build: N/A
Concept Origin: Paint Python
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: Please see refs. Patterned like a paint horse...except the dark patches are colored like a ball python (scales). His base coat is black and his python spots are blue. I'd love for him to look like he's glowing.
Face: Hidden by mask
Eyes: Green...matching his brother's colors
Expression: N/A. Mask will hide it.
Mane: Custom edited, different than his brother please. Something kinda punkish and short to midlength. If you want to add accessory's or anything it's up to you (ponytail?) Color is also CC.
Tail: Nymph bunny Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s):
Coloring example
Coloring example...one on left
Green python scales/colors
Green Python 2
Paint pattern
Paint pattern
Blue colors

Addax horns (mid one)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Nymph horns and a minicorn horn please. All three customed to look like Addax horns if possible.The nymph horns should still be branched but have the addax look
Pelt: Minicorn fetlocks. Nymph ears (if seen) and tail

Custom Items:Custom Items: A Rabbit helm please (with holes for the horns to come through) something similar to what Drith has. Same as brother but white.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vesia
Owner: FitzRoyal
Breed: Skull Rabbit Python
Temper: Hypnotic

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am
Neza's September Customs

[has been updated to fit around art ref i've done ^^]

COMMON/UNCOMMON

Edit Category: Heavy * changed on 9-4-11
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Redwall
WIP Needed? Yus please <3

Body: Eurasian Badger - see refs
Face: White with black stripes, pinkish crimison eyes
Mane: Short and white to match face stripe, fades into grayish back fur.
Tail: Short and gray/black, upturned to look like a small animal tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Ref art 1
Ref 2 (the description of her in the artist comments is very accurate if you want to work off of that ^^)
Badgers

Badger
TADAAAAH BADGER PONY

Many Eurasian badgers have a kind of tan in their fur, you can either put that in or make them all gray and black :3
Google is your friend ^^

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
I imagine she'd have some spatterings of scars from fighting verminlords and such.
she's kinda rough, if you can get kinda fuzzy with her, that would be good. Badgers are pretty poofy.

* ALSO, i totally forgot to put this in here, but can you have a fang poking out the side of her mouth? they've got pretty big teeth you know 83
it would work out with her stern expression ^^

Custom Items:
weapon and cape - So if you can manage it, i'd like her to either have the pike her her mouth like a weapon, or near her hooves. (holding it somehow) :3
The cape is fastened by a gold medal with a mountain on it (supposed to be Salamandastron, the badger lord mountain)
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Cregga Rose Eyes
Owner: [+Katch+]
Breed: Badger Lord
Temper: Unyielding
Mate: None
Tag Background: Something Mountainy preferably ^^ CC otherwise

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 am
Won where: Neza's september customs, first rare slot.

RARE

Edit Category: Moderate.
Soquili Species: Kirin.
Body Build: Regular with the kirin fetlocks/fluffness on the rump.
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: New Concept.
WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: I want it to be a rich purple color. On her belly she should have a slightly darker purple color fading into her base color, this purple should start at the middle of her chest, and then end at the front right leg. It shouldn't touch any of her scales. On her upper front legs just over her knees and lower back legs just UNDER her knee, and cross her neck should be a gold flowery/curling vine henna marking.
Face: The base should be the same rich purple color her body is, but I want a fat blaze of the dark purple color on her belly running from her forehead to her mouth, stopping at her upper lip. Her inside of her ears should be this dark purple as well. She should have gold lines tracing her eyebrows. She also has three small gold dots curving under her eyes.
Mane: She has very thick black curly hair, that is pinned up into a loose bun. Some strands should come down and frame her face, but no more then three please! In her bun should be gold metal flowers.
Tail: Regular kirin tail style please. I want the tuff to be black like her hair. Once again, base should be the rich purple like her body. But at the end before the tuff I want it to fade into the darker purple.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her fetlocks should fade into the darker purple, with an flame like pattern. Her hooves are a very deep purple, with gold plating on the bottom of them.
Reference Image(s): Ref for markings, body, and colors.
Ref for henna tattoo on her upper leg.
Ref for hair and metal flower placement.
Ref for metal flowers.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Style 2 please! It should be solid gold.
Scales: I would like the regular style back scales. They are three colors. The bottom of all the scales start off with a dull cream orange, then they fade into a brighter orange, and finally they fade into a gold. (I have the colors I want in the ref above.)
Mouth: I want her mouth to be curling down into a frown.
Eyes: I want her eyes to be half masted, with thicker eyelashes the normal. Her eyes should be a rich bright pink.
Other Notes: None?

Custom Items: She should have two gold bangles on her tail. And a plain sheer white hijab that is loosely wrapped around her head, neck, and falls over her shoulder. By the way why her hijab should cover her ears there should be a hole for it that allows her horn to poke through.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref for bangles. You can forget about all the dots, I don't need them on the bangles.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ravati.
Owner: Pollack.
Breed: Mute princess.
Temper: Gentle.
Tag Background: Forest backround.
Tag frame color: Gold.
Tag feather color(s): CC to match her.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:30 pm
'Neza's September customs, second rare slot

RARE

Soquili Species: Kirin Half breed
Concept Origin: Rivendell inspired twins
WIP Needed?: Yes please <3 (Send to Mediciner for now, Kata doesn't have internet at the time of posting)
Note: This is going to be CC for the most part, with acception of a few details that are added down in the form below.
Body: We'd like one with a lighter pearl-esk body and darker mane, and the other with a darker pearl-esk body and lighter mane. Not particular which one gets which mix.
Face: Eyes- CC
Mane: Something more long and flowy with some loose curl mixed in. Possibly a few glowy accents mixed in.
Tail: Same as the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: We'd like to go with the alternate kirin option for the hooves/fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Rivendell-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-3.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): The alternate kirin horn with a bit of a glow to it.
Scales: Just scales along the front of their legs and down their noses.
Other Notes: Just a general mysterious look about them? 8D;

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: CC, just something that fits with the elven theme with a magical glow about them. Cloths/jewels can also work~
Reference Image(s) for Items: Things based off of this
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/Rivendell-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/NitemareSeraphim/rivendell-3.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Male - Katarina Everard, Female - Mediciner
Breed: Kirin Half-breed (Bottom should say LotR: Rivendell Cosplay)
Temper: TBD
Mate: --

Mediciner

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 pm
Agneza's September 2011 Slots, Super Rare

Quote:
SUPER RARE.

Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy (unsure)
Soquili Species: Crossbreed: Angeni x Kalona
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: My own version of the biblical story of Amnon.
WIP Needed?: Appreciated but not needed.

Body: Creamy tanned shade.
Face: The arched eyebrows of the Kalona, with out the snarl on his mouth/nose bridge; Realistic snout, darkened at the nostrils and mouth, with a white stripe raising up between his eyes. His eyes solid blue, with no pupils, glowing brightly.
Mane: Long, curly (extra shiny <3), billowing forward (around his face) in the wind; Blond (Think Fabio! :D) with maybe some silver clasps holding hair together, and maybe some strands brought together, like you would a bread but with out the actual bread. . _. If you don't know what I mean, just ask. D: Sorry. Tail: Devil tail 2, matching the main color of his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: That of the angeni.
Reference Image(s):
Face
Hair 1, Hair 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Ram Horns; dark golden with blue (glowing) cracks on them.
Wings: Angeni Style 2; unsure of how I want these colored. I'll leave this to CC as well.
Other Notes: All the blues mentioned, I'd like to be close to, or variations of, the color of "dodger blue" or "royal blue".

Trading Post Items: Arrow head necklace (silver, with out the middle jewel, and edited to be shined)
Custom Items:
Scarf/wrap around muzzle/neck. (blue silk that's slightly see-through)
Bangles/bands and ties on his legs/tail. (golden bangles, silk blue ties)
A few to several weathered books (around 5?) bound in worn leather at his feet.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
I'll leave your imagination to it. ; u;

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Amnon
Owner: Roman Foi
Breed:
Temper: Contempt
Mate: ---
Tag Background: 038 "chasing clouds" edited so that it looks like a golden sun is starting to shine behind the mountains. (not really outlined, just tinted. <3)
Tag feather color(s): Blue and Gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:49 pm
Agneza's September 2011 Slots, common slot

ladyfirefox89
COMMON/UNCOMMON

User Image
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Magic: The Gathering Planeswalker
WIP Needed?: Yes

Body: The purplish beige of This. For her markings, I see them as a kind of gradient red/orange/purple*?*. Almost glowing, but not really glowing. Radient I guess would be a good word :3.
Face: Same as body
Mane: Edited long brown.
Tail: Templated Long
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hoof color=same as body color, maybe a tinge more beige. Normal fetlocks *the shorter of the regular*
Reference Image(s):
Note: Markings cover her entire body :3.
Jewelry, Body color and Markings, Different view of markings, Another view of markings, Best image of markings, Eye markings, Veil *flip through the pages to see it*, Various images.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
None. Though if you can make it look like some of the markings are etched into her hide, or blood is leaking from a few, that would be nice. Oh, and I would like her to have no pupil in her eye, and her eyes to be glowing purple.
~Her hair should be almost touching the ground, and wavy. Quite thick. Base it off the jewelry picture. Maybe have a few wind blown strands *like in the ref for 'Body color and Markings'*. Or some draping from the tiera like in the ref for her expression.
~Edited expression. Some kind of sadistic smile *a little more lip curl though*, with her lip curled up to show some teeth. *Can also use this to refrence hair edit/style, the way it drapes*
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
~Jewelry *tiera, necklace with draping shoulder chains, belt*
~Veil
~Smoke twining around her front fore leg that ends up looking like a smoke spirit *as big as you like* that hovers over her back.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Liliana
Owner: ladyfirefox89
Breed: Necromancer
Temper: Manipulative
Tag Background: Custom
Tag frame color: TBD
Tag feather color(s): TBD
Total: 800k?

I would also like to request an alt version without the jewelry with the viel, and an alt version without the jewelry and without the viel.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:50 pm
Ririka February 2012 slots, minor edits!

I'M GOING FOR AN UNEDIT/MINOR!
[Andranis] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor edit
Soquili Species: Minicorn Quilin cross-breed
Body Build: Default(Lawl)
Concept Origin: New concept
WIP Needed? No

Body: CC patterns, just use palette 1 minus the blue
Face: She'd have a mischievous [removed](Like eyebrows up with a little grin); Left eye would be color #5 in palette 1, and the right eye would be #5 in palette 2. The rest is CC
Mane: The mane style would be Short 2 for the most part, with the bangs of Punk. The coloring would be the first four colors of palette 2, in any striping pattern you like.
Tail: See Other Notes - The tail hair would be the same colors as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: The hoof coloring would be cream
Reference Image(s): Palette 1 Palette 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Quilin horn 1, cream in coloring
Scales: Back and belly scales from the Quilin; The scales would be in the colors of palette x, in whatever pattern you wish. The belly scales would be cream like the horn and hooves.
Other Notes: Regular eyes from the Minicorn; The tail would be a combo of the Long Quilin and Minicorn tails - The length and thickness of the Long Quilin tail, with the more tapered look of both the tail and hair tuft of the Long Minicorn tail

Custom Items: A collar like ref 1, in the pattern of ref 2 in the colors of palette 3, with a pendant like ref 3 in a CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref 1 Ref 2 Palette 3 Ref 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Andranis
Breed: Palette Splash
Temper: Impish
Tag frame color: Cream
Tag feather color(s): Colored like the mane, using the first four colors of palette 2

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out