Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:01 pm

he looks around, a bit surprised about the him disappearing. "Well if your gonna cheat, so must I." he light up a small torch and throws it on the pirate ship. "AND DOWN SHE GOES!!!" he yells as the other navy ship was almost close enough to shoot. Almost.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:21 pm

He could feel the ship sinking slowly. The thought of his beloved dying with him hurt him greatly, and the fact that he couldn't even do a thing hurt even more. He could not move his mouth, but it seemed he could move enough air out of it. He had to defy this situation somehow; every fibre of his being demanded it of him. A great cry left his body.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:27 pm

Turns to the noise. "Could that be the captain I hear?" he said and starts making his way towards the noise.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:33 am

Riku revealed himself, standing in the captains way. "You will not capture my captain." He formed a hand seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" ((I will only use the Japanese names of jutsu if I know them. This is the "Shadow Clone Jutsu")) Four replicas of Riku appeared and held Joe still. The original turned to the side of the Coy Fish. He pulled out a blue scroll and unwound it, saying, "Water Release!" Water sprayed from the scroll, drenching the fire. "Release," He said as he turned back to Joe. He formed chakra into his hands. "I will see to it that you do not find my captain." He ran forward, the chakra in his hands taking the form...

Of two spiraling spheres... "Rasengan!"

Demonic Repentance

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:52 am

kitty was covered with blood and her clothes torn to shreds. she was loving this. ''hello all people who aren't from the coy fish.'' she accounted. ''are you ready to rock!'' she shouted. she got no response. '' are you ready to country rock!'' she shouted. she was obviously a happy insane person.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:53 am

A member of his crew saw what was happening and slash at one clone. Joe took his sword in front of him and killed the other two. He than dodge Riku and sent two members f his crew after him. He than lit the ship up again and walked towards the captain, swinging his sword.

hoplite323

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:12 am

kitty wandered up to this captain. '' hey there, need some help?'' her smile made her look dangerously cute. in other words dangerous with a hint of cute inocence.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:19 am

All was going black. His eyelids were closing, but he could not feel them doing so. This is it, then. Soon, it'll all be over. Thorn, my love... My only wish is that you can mend without me... He now saw a bright light, and he slowly started to walk towards it. His body was unmoving, and failing fast, but his mind and soul were ready to move on...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:20 am

He raised his sword and about to slash out, when he suddenly back up as a cannon shot right past him. He turn to see the other navy ship was finally in range and was fireing at the pirate ship. "Great. Two navy ships and one pirate ship. This should be simple he said as a couple more cannons shots past him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:34 am

''hey you deaf or something?'' kitty asked.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:39 am

He did not move, but his eyes were slowly starting to roll back into his head. His flesh was slowly starting to lose colour, and if one could hear his heart rate it would be minimal. He was almost there.... The light just seemed a few steps away...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:41 am

He watched as the captain was dieing and nobody was doing anything. "What is happening to him? I didn't do anything." Sees another pirate talking to the captain. "Well either way I will win." he said leaning against a pole.

hoplite323

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:42 am

kitty being, well kitty went over to her captain. she was worried. '' dude, you don't look to good. snap out of it' she shouted down his ear.she slapped him round the face hoping to wake him.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:46 am

Even though his mouth was paralyzed, faint singing could be heard coming from it.

"Swing lowwww, sweet chaaaaaariooot, comin' for to carry me hooooooome..."

His heart was almost finished. Soon, his lungs would cease their function as well, and the singing would be no more. And 'twouldn't be the only thing that would be no more...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:49 am

Hears a small noise from all the fighting. "God, why don't these pirates give up. They're outnumbered, outclassed, amd captain is dieing. There is nothing more to fight for." he said, already making conclusions like he always does.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games