Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:15 pm

(by the way Kutakizukari-sama, I like your new char, is it from WoW, as I'm thinking?)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:20 pm

shinyu looked at the man and said "Now is not a good time to fight me" And then looked ta the girl and smiled "i wont run when threatened, or when a friend is threatened"

AlanMatt

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:22 pm

"No, no, you don't understand! He's not truly evil, it's just a--" Slate's words were cut off when she was forced to backflip away from Benkei's swinging weapon, narrowly avoiding being crushed. "Defend yourself if you must, but don't harm him!"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:44 pm

"Alright, fine i wont kill him. but he comes at me, i well hurt him"

AlanMatt

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am

(parts of him are but over all he's just a night elf oh and by the way do you know why Kechero dropped? cause without her in the RP Kichi cant come back and he's my favorite)

Slice had heard their conversation and decided to believe the vampire. He used a minimun of his magic to send a cleansing pulse through the air to force the Dark-Benkei to retract into the usual Benkei.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:28 am

(she hasn't logged on in a while, so that's why, i guess)

Slate breathed a sigh of relief as she saw dark-Benkei stumble and begin to transform back into his normal self. But the constant drain of energy from being shuffled between forms was taking it's toll, and he passed out again, sagging against the wall limply.

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:28 pm

'Hmmm....' Slice thought as he looked at the others. 'So the monk has an evil in him... This is troubling...' Then he introduced himself to Slate. "Hello my name is Slice, Slice Darkfyre. I saw you all in a vision when I asked the Dragon Kings to show me who would help me avenge my village wife and son. Where, may I ask, is the King of Dragons who was with you before?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:51 pm

With a flutter of tainted white magic, Dark Benkei re-emerged.

"You fools! Benkei is broken, like a hound at it's master's feet! Send me back all you want, I'll just return!" He leveled the massive club at Shinyu. "Slate is my woman! Prepare to die!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:29 pm

Slate swore as dark-Benkei immediately returned, lifting the momentarily unconscious form of her friend once again. Obviously he was too weak to fight against his inner demon. "I do not belong to anyone, demon! Least of all to you! Shinyu has done you no harm!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:43 pm

Slice used his maximun power and slammed the evil Benkei into a wall binding him with invisible ropes of magic. He then leveled his sword at the malevolent monk. "Stop fiend. I don't want to have to kill you." and forced the evil back inside Benkei with a stronger pulse of cleansing. He then requested his fallen comrades to mentally link him with the evil Benkei.

Evil One I would really rather kill you but that might harm the good side that you have subdued. So I will attempt to reason with you. Leave that Shinyu man alone and come out only during time when we need you to fight and I'll let you be.

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Dark Benkei resurfaced one more. He spat in Slices face, with a smile.

"Go ahead and kill me. We all have to die sometime. Besides, I'll go happily knowing that you killed this snivelling twit and brought misery upon yourselves! I'll go happily knowing that even in failure, I have succeeded! Even if I die and Benkei still lives, what I have done to him will make him a dead man walking! So go ahead. Finish me off. Let me win."

Something sparked inside Benkei. He could suffer all the misery he could get, that was no problem. But the knowledge that others would suffer just because he couldn't control himself? That got him right pissed. A blue spark shone through Dark Benkei's eye. It wasn't much, but it was a start. With help, Benkei would be able to restrain him this time.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Fine then Evil One I can see no reason within you but at least your little speech did some good. Return too the Darkfyre which I you came from which I command! This time he took all of his cleansing power and wrapped it around the Evil Benkei's mental presence (did i mention that all of his tribe can sense peoples minds?) to force him into submission and temporarily keep him there.

'It's up to Benkei now...' Slice thought 'I hope he can persevere.' "Well," he said "It's up to Benkei what happens now..."

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:50 pm

Benkei resurfaced. "You can push me about all you like, demon, but I will not have you harming those I care about!"

"Well, well. Look who decided to grow a backbone."

"Yeah. I thought I'd try to grow a backbone before you grew a d**k." Such language was quite the rarity for Benkei; all of the people he knew back in his land would have gasped.

However, Dark Benkei remained silent.

"My apologies for such language."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Slate, in spite of herself, laughed at Benkei's words to his demon, but when he apologized she said, "No need to apologize to the likes of him, Benkei! He doesn't deserve it."

Vampchick6

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:10 pm

"Well, at least yo seem to have shut him up." Slice replied. "He's so arrogant I can't stand him." He bowed to Benkei in a show of respect and said. "My name is Slice if you didn't catch it Benkei, and I'm all to willing to help you supress that arrogant son of b***h who tried to take you over." (noone cares about the b-word do they? if you do i'll bleep it out...)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games